Could this be the first pic of the Peng Challenge Thread? Nah.

• Replies 305
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I will refer you to the Justicar for the rules. He does love to cite them so. At his age, it's practically the only pleasure left to him.

Michael

Oh good lord man...what have you done? Pandora's Box pried open with a crowbar; I mean, it's the Justicar...whatever comes of this will neither be concise, clear, relevant, nor interesting. Nuthin for it 'cept to sit back and watch...Where's my popcorn?

Dont you have to be a Knight or something to start a new MBT ?

Isn't this something that the Justicar is supposed to rule on?

Why am I asking all these questions?

What are the rules?

Who are you people?

Quite right Nidan1, only Knights of the CessPool are authorized to start a new MBT. I suggest that all TRUE Knights of the CessPool abandon this travesty and join the other ... uh ... hmmm, we don't really have a new thread to join do we.

Well it's just wrong is what it is, that a mere Other Recognized ... and one WHO DOESN'T EVEN PLAY THE GAME ... should have the hubris, the nerve, the chutzpah to start a new MBT ... well it's just wrong is what it is.

Also he had no rules.

Who will rid us of this meddlesome thread?

Joe

Nidan1! Stop running all your troops away from me! My guys are getting tired chasing your lily-livered chicken sh*t troops and they left their nikes in their other kit bags so have a heart and tell your guys to stand still and accept their fates like men....or as near to men as they can impersonate.

I think a ponce just did......
And this is what happens when NO RULES ARE POSTED!

I wash my hands of this thread lads, if no one is going to step to the plate and create a PROPER and VALID Peng Challenge Thread then I'll do nothing to sustain the traditions of the MBT as long as this travesty continues.

This is what comes of a disregard of procedures and rules ... also of allowing Others Recognized to believe they're real people.

Joe