Could this be the first pic of the Peng Challenge Thread? Nah.

Still getting up at the crack of noon, I see.

I wrote the post you quoted from (BTW, I feel obliged to congratulate you on your choice of posts to quote; it show a previously unsuspected glimmer of good taste on your part) at 10:39 AM. I will save you the trouble of pulling off your shoes and sox—assuming you have risen to the level of actually wearing any—by pointing out that that is one hour and twenty-one minutes before noon. I had, in fact, already been up for over two and a half hours by that point. So as even one so dim in the brain pan as yourself might be able to make out, your comment was entirely out of place...as usual.

Michael

• Replies 305
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Today I learned that I am not after all the height of evolution.

Congratulations. An honest owning up to one's inadequacies—even as in your case of almost incalculable number—is the first step to overcoming them. Who knows, maybe in another millennium or two you will be up to the level of air breathers.

Michael

Hush, Michael. When are you going to realize that no one really listens to you.

In other news, I imagine that odorous lay-about Stikkypixie will be along shortly, crowing about his alleged major victory over me.

It means nothing because it is my belief that he was in Cahoots (Small town outside of Billings) with the scenerio designer (If I can even use that term for the slow-witted Homo Habilis wannabe who threw that dog's breakfast together).

How else would he be given dozens upon dozens of good American and British tanks and I was given Italian reinforcements pushing laundry carts covered with tin foil?

And it wasn't even good old Reynold's wrap, it was some cheap, private label store brand tin foil!

And it wouldn't even have been a major victory if he hadn't resorted to a gamey, YES I SAID GAMEY, flag rush on the very last turn.

I will say it now, that Stikkypixie is a gamey swine and nought he can say will change my mind.

That's not a very charitable attitude, you know.

Michael

Charity begins at home ... I think that means that either you or Stuka should go home ... I'm not sure why though.

I've completed and sent turns to Wolfp Mk II and Leeo ... I haven't completed or sent turns to either Stuka or Nidan1 ... again ... not sure why.

Joe

"I've seen things you people wouldn't believe... Attack ships on fire off the shoulder of Orion... I watched sea beams glitter in the dark near the Terhausen Gate... All those moments will be lost in time like tears in the rain... Time to die."

Hey!

Hey!

We know a place where no planes go

We know a place where no ships go

Hey!

No cars go

Hey!

No cars go

Where we know

We know a place where no spaceships go

We know a place where no subs go

Hey!

No cars go

Hey!

No cars go

Well we know

Wew!

Go!

No go!

Hey!

Us kids know

Hey!

No cars go

Well we know!

Wew!

Between the click of the light and the start of the dream

Little babies?

Let's go!

Women and children?

Let's go!

Old folks?

Let's go!

Don't know where we're going [4x]

"I've seen things you people wouldn't believe... Attack ships on fire off the shoulder of Orion... I watched sea beams glitter in the dark near the Terhausen Gate... All those moments will be lost in time like tears in the rain... Time to die."

Yeah yeah.....thats been done before......how about a turn instead Mr 'i've got a nasty big counter attack ready and i'm not afraid to use it so quit killing and routing all my guys'

Yeah yeah.....thats been done before......how about a turn instead Mr 'i've got a nasty big counter attack ready and i'm not afraid to use it so quit killing and routing all my guys'

In due time my boy.....if only you could see what I've seen with your eyes.

99 bottles of beer on the wall,

99 bottles of beer,

Take one down, pass it around

98 bottles of beer on the wall...

One time on the drive to our cabin in Canada my young niece and nephews began to sing that. Except, for reasons that can only be glimpsed in the dark recesses of the brains of Puritans, they had been taught to sing it as '99 bottles of soda on the wall', because there are many adults who frown at children singing about beer. What makes this all the more dreadful is that we don't call it 'soda' here in Minnesota. We call it 'pop'. Which at least strains the structure less than 'soda'.

The nice thing is, there's just enough stumble when you use 'soda' that even children very quickly grow tired of the awkward vocal, and quit singing.