Could this be the first pic of the Peng Challenge Thread? Nah.

• Replies 305
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Does Seanachai have an apartment in Dubai?

Aussie Lad: I am Everywhere.

You know that I'm nowhere. But sometimes you have to post something to let everyone know I'm a fool. And sometimes, you wonder what I might post in reply. And sometimes, you post something to let me know that you don't care what I post. Sometimes, you post hoping that I'll post something in reply. Sometimes, you post something just to say that sometimes I post. Sometimes, you post wondering where I am. Sometimes you post simply to put me down.

But you post, and I am always there. You post to hear from me.

I could insist on sacrifices, and the smell of them rising on to heaven. I could make a point of whether the lamb bones were properly wrapped, and whether the wine was good enough to offer to Seanachai, but not so good as to waste it by pouring it out in a libation.

In other words, Stuka, how you been?

Send me incense. Send me music. Music gets my attention more than most stuff.

Joe. You Peng slut!

Is there any one left who hasn't had to scrape you off the bathroom floor and put you to bed?

You know nothing. Nothing, goddamn it.

Joe Shaw never needs to be scraped up off the bathroom floor. He is one of Nature's Noblemen.

Joe Shaw is the sunlit opponent of my soul. He is not...Me. He will never be...Me. He will never amount to...Me.

He will always be Joe Shaw.

And I will be...Me. And you will not ever make the mistake of mocking Joe Shaw for being...Me.

And as for Me? Give me your address, lad. I'll need something to do, when the hammer comes down...

You know nothing. Nothing, goddamn it.

Joe Shaw never needs to be scraped up off the bathroom floor. He is one of Nature's Noblemen.

Joe Shaw is the sunlit opponent of my soul. He is not...Me. He will never be...Me. He will never amount to...Me.

He will always be Joe Shaw.

And I will be...Me. And you will not ever make the mistake of mocking Joe Shaw for being...Me.

And as for Me? Give me your address, lad. I'll need something to do, when the hammer comes down...

HEY DOOFUS ... NEW THREAD ... PAY ATTENTION!

Joe

p.s. Thanks ... I think.