Peng Challenge Thread: And Maybe, There Will Be Toast!

• Replies 301
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

HIram-

I ruv yoooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo.

Preeze come to me in my place.

Egads! Just reading this made me feel the need to shower again.

I hope that when you sober up and come to your senses (Like THAT'S going to ever happen)

You promise to never post like this again!

dalem really needs to log out when he has the Gnome over.
You'd think he'd learn wouldn't you ... I mean he's not the sharpest knife in the silverware drawer but eventually he'd have to figure it out.

In CM News ...

I have lost to Leeo but he's not responded to a new setup I sent so I think he's askerred o'me. Furtherless I suspect that BFC used the IL2 folks to model the M1s. You remember them, they're the Russky firm that, allegedly, over modeled Russian aircraft to the detriment of German aircraft. How else can you explain losing oddles of M1s to T-90s?

I am still fighting in a punchbowl against Nidan1 ... he claims that if I win it will be due to my airstrikes ... he continues to hide in holes and only come out when ... well when my lads move even a millimeter. He's quite dishonorable you know.

Wolfp Mk II is in a deep depression due to his willful and deliberate destruction of government property paid for with MY tax dollars. He apparently broke the sole of one of his boots and is unable to focus on our game. I tend to think he's still frightened of losing AGAIN to my Syrian stalwarts.

Last, and in this case most assuredly least, I'm STILL fighting Stuka in the bloody hedgerows, he claims he still has sticks and stones with which to fight whereas I'm reduced to mere words. Will this miserable excuse for a game EVER end? We're on turn 45 of 38 in CMAK and it's just not right.

Joe

You'd think he'd learn wouldn't you ... I mean he's not the sharpest knife in the silverware drawer but eventually he'd have to figure it out.

Why? His pattern has always been to fall into a loop of endlessly repeated mistakes in life. He appears to find dissatisfaction and frustration comforting somehow. Want to see him in action? Dangle a pic of a Catholic schoolgirl in front of him and watch him go.

Furtherless I suspect that BFC used the IL2 folks to model the M1s. You remember them, they're the Russky firm that, allegedly, over modeled Russian aircraft to the detriment of German aircraft. How else can you explain losing oddles of M1s to T-90s?

Incompetent mishandling by their commander? Seems likely to me.

Michael

What Michael should have said was criminally incompetent.
Hypothetically speaking, such a commander would indeed be criminally incompetent ... but as I mentioned in this case it's clearly the fault of the engine ... and the map, did I mention that he got the high ground?

That too ...

Joe

...and the map, did I mention that he got the high ground?

So, are we to understand that the criminally incompetent American commander failed to seize an obviously tactically vital terrain objective before his opponent in poorer performing equipment? Sounds like first-class bungling to me. Said bungling commander should by all rights be reduced in rank and given latrine duty for life.

Michael

So, are we to understand that the criminally incompetent American commander failed to seize an obviously tactically vital terrain objective before his opponent in poorer performing equipment? Sounds like first-class bungling to me. Said bungling commander should by all rights be reduced in rank and given latrine duty for life.

Michael

No see, you're confusing your hypothetical commander with my specific situation. In MY situation the map was CLEARLY biased in favor of the Syrians. There was no way I could have gotten to the hill before he did.

And BFC's modeling of the M1 is inaccurate ... that too.

Joe

...In CM News ...

Wolfp Mk II is in a deep depression due to his willful and deliberate destruction of government property paid for with MY tax dollars. He apparently broke the sole of one of his boots and is unable to focus on our game. I tend to think he's still frightened of losing AGAIN to my Syrian stalwarts...

Joe

Check your inbox fancy pants. Last turn was sent the day before yesterday. I actually had high hopes, having recieved two turns in one day from you. I guess, much like a policeman, you felt you met your quota for the month and were off the hook for another until March. I havent had these problems with Nidan1, I just cant get him to move beyond the city wall into the interior, springing my cleverly laid ambush. I didnt realize this, but if you make them wait long enough, your troops will actually fire up cigarettes; anyone got a Marlboro mod? Great job BFC!

Check your inbox fancy pants. Last turn was sent the day before yesterday. I actually had high hopes, having recieved two turns in one day from you. I guess, much like a policeman, you felt you met your quota for the month and were off the hook for another until March. I havent had these problems with Nidan1, I just cant get him to move beyond the city wall into the interior, springing my cleverly laid ambush. I didnt realize this, but if you make them wait long enough, your troops will actually fire up cigarettes; anyone got a Marlboro mod? Great job BFC!
LIES! And from a commissioned officer and (I'm willing to stretch credulity on this point) gentleman.

I received his turn JUST NOW with the likely excuse that he had already sent it. And I responded forthhaste and postwill as well.

It's just a shame, lads, a real shame.

Joe

Somebody ask Joe why someone would take a Sherman across a cross roads that had already taken the scalps of 3 AFV's....and THEN take that lucky...plucky little Sherman back across that crossroads then cry foul when the lucky, plucky widdle Sherman get fecked up'side it's head by a honking great Germanski shell.....

Somebody ask Joe why someone would take a Sherman across a cross roads that had already taken the scalps of 3 AFV's....and THEN take that lucky...plucky little Sherman back across that crossroads then cry foul when the lucky, plucky widdle Sherman get fecked up'side it's head by a honking great Germanski shell.....
And then perhaps someone should ask YOU about my plucky little STUART that whacked your honking great Jagdpanzer up alongside the head by that mean old nasty 37mm shell.

If my Sherman hadn't been held up by the Priest and Halftrack in the middle of the crossroads I'd have zoomed by so fast it would have made your AT gunners head spin.

And I didn't cry foul ... granted some of the names I called you were foul ... but you deserved them all.

Joe

LIES! And from a commissioned officer and (I'm willing to stretch credulity on this point) gentleman.

I received his turn JUST NOW with the likely excuse that he had already sent it. And I responded forthhaste and postwill as well.

It's just a shame, lads, a real shame.

Joe

Who they gonna believe Joe, huh, huh? A financier who plots and schemes daily to fleece the little man out of his life savings then hounds him into the poor house with high interest loans he has no hope of ever repaying; or me, stalwart defender of all that is right and good in this great nation of ours; Praetorian if you will, herald of freedom to oppressed peoples the world over. I think its clear. Turn out!