Peng Challenge Thread: And Maybe, There Will Be Toast!

You wish you were my first.

I suspect that honor was Father Guido's behind the alter after mass when all the other alter boys were polishing Father Stefano's organ in the main chapel.

Not that theres anything wrong with that....

• Replies 301
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I suspect that honor was Father Guido's behind the alter after mass when all the other alter boys were polishing Father Stefano's organ in the main chapel.

Not that theres anything wrong with that....

Hell of a specific description. You're either very creative with vulgar insults, or recollecting the good ol' days.

Unfortunately, I don't give people the benefit of the doubt; that's not my style. Sorry.

I stopped going to church FAR to long ago to recollect anything. But being a gay iron worker is a far cry from the reality that i would be living out if this had been the case. Although I'd love to see that kind of income.

In far more important news, my game with Joe goes down to the wire and as expected the gamey flag rush commences, once timid H/T's and Scout Cars are now bravely charging for territory whilst my hapless defenders try to deal with the wounded, lack of ammunition and support and funny smells eminating from Joes troops.

In far more important news, my game with Joe goes down to the wire and as expected the gamey flag rush commences, once timid H/T's and Scout Cars are now bravely charging for territory whilst my hapless defenders try to deal with the wounded, lack of ammunition and support and funny smells eminating from Joes troops.

In defen(s/c)e, may i suggest Flag camping? Nothing like a well placed "hide" order followed by a flurry of grenades.

Listen SSN, I was playing CM when you were still learning how to fashion hot iron into raffia type attachments whilst clad only in skin tight cutoff denim shorts and a hard hat....

Save your advi(s/c)e for someone of your standing, say Seanachai's pooping reindeer.

I was clad only in skin tight cutoff denim shorts and a hard hat....

OH, DEAR SWEET GAWD, WHY ARE YOU TELLING ME THIS????

Don't you just hate walking into the middle of an embarrassing conversation?

So... what's with the new guy, this Gay Ferriswheel - person? Are we all playing nice and slicing and dicing away with our scalpel-like wits... or are we clumsily clubbing away with registration dates?

He seems a little serious and easily offended but I'm sure we can beat that out of him in a timely manner.

One would hope. It's worked so well with...er... well, there's always... hmmm...

Maybe the fault lies in the raw material we're given. After all, it's hard to make a silk purse out of a Stoat's ear.

It would be more correct to say I lost count.

But no matter, I shall be ordering another keg soon. Cut another notch in the liver.

I'm amazed you still have one. I'd have thought you auctioned it and the kidneys off to support your habit.

Steve

Hey fun-boi! Get a room!

Excuse me sir....what the hell is a fun-boil? Is that some Aussie Footy term?

Roight then, here comes Jones of South Freemantle advancing after the specky, ooooh, looks a like push in the back from Whitney of St Kilda. he certainly was a fun-boil to commit that infraction .

It would be more correct to say I lost count.

But no matter, I shall be ordering another keg soon. Cut another notch in the liver.

I can see that it's about time you fell out of the boat and were dragged across the lake again. Or are you planning to take up sky diving now and putting your parachute on backwards? That would be truly hilarious and in character too.

Michael

I can see that it's about time you fell out of the boat and were dragged across the lake again. Or are you planning to take up sky diving now and putting your parachute on backwards? That would be truly hilarious and in character too.

Michael

I would pay good money to see Lars come down upside down and land square on his head.

But that particular body part having the highest fat content would only mean that his landing would be well cushioned.

Excuse me sir....what the hell is a fun-boil? Is that some Aussie Footy term?

Roight then, here comes Jones of South Freemantle advancing after the specky, ooooh, looks a like push in the back from Whitney of St Kilda. he certainly was a fun-boil to commit that infraction .

Oh for the luv of Gawd Nidan1, at least use proper terminology when describing Australian "footy." Your description was completely incorrect and clearly indicates NO research on your part.

It's spacky, not specky ... sheesh.

Joe

Oh for the luv of Gawd Nidan1, at least use proper terminology when describing Australian "footy." Your description was completely incorrect and clearly indicates NO research on your part.

It's spacky, not specky ... sheesh.

Joe

Aussie grog.

Steve