Peng Challenge Thread: And Maybe, There Will Be Toast!

In other words, she doesn't want to throw hundreds of thousands of dollars down the drain in a futile attempt to "educate" you.

Can't say as I blame her, really.

Steve

No.

She said if I became a lawyer.

Not if I were to study to become a lawyer.

But, I guess in your line of work, getting facts straight isn't all that important.

• Replies 301
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I am multitudinous. I contain the universe. However, despite this fact, Nidan1 has achieved a major victory over my multidudes of brave green American scrappers. I was too focused on getting the flags. And I had massive casualties before the scenario even started. And the sun was in my eyes. And the gods abandoned me. And... And... it was not meant to be. I'd congratulate him, but any monkey could've pulled the triggers on my ineptitude. And so it goes...

I'm still fuming over Seanachai's blatant disregard for an official Peng Challenge Thread Coventry determination.

Joe

What the hell, Joe, I didn't know he'd been shuffled off. Have you considered sending me memos on this stuff?

Or maybe I knew it and just forgot. I don't pay all that much attention to anything that I don't want to.

In any case, I wanted to piss upon him from my considerable height. I reserve the right to award golden showers to whoever deserves them, regardless of their status otherwise.

Have you considered sending me memos on this stuff?
So many replies come to mind:

1) Joe wasn't aware you could read.

2) Joe wasn't aware you had a fixed address at which you could receive said memos.

3) Joe can't type.

4) Joe thinking is is as much of an oxymoron as military intelligence,

5) Joe wasn't aware that shacks under highway overpasses had the facilities to receive inter-office memos.

6) Joe is unable to think right now as both brain cells are preoccupied with breathing.

I could go on and on, but you make it too easy. By far. Sire, I expected better from you.

Steve

That Tiger took a hit in its fuel tank?

Michael

Nope...Its obviously a pet rock that hasn't been house broken yet

...and in other gamey news...

The Justicar is recieving a thrashing he won't soon forget...at least not like he forgets to send turns, which he hasnt forwarded...in TWO days. I already have the measure of his excuse, something to do with being unable to see...Pfeh! You should have invested more of your GNP in NVDs instead of hookahs and hashish...will you never learn?

Nidan1 has finally advanced beyond my city wall and into my cunningly laid trap. I should have read the manufacturers mark on my BMPs a little closer...they are obviously from China and armored with rice paper. No matter, there's plenty more from whence those came. Now, how do I get my guy to pop the top off this anthrax canister without infecting himself and those around him?

...{snipped} ...

The Justicar is recieving a thrashing he won't soon forget...at least not like he forgets to send turns, which he hasnt forwarded...in TWO days. I already have the measure of his excuse, something to do with being unable to see...Pfeh! You should have invested more of your GNP in NVDs instead of hookahs and hashish...will you never learn?

...{snipped} ...

Oh for the luv of Gawd, two WHOLE days? What WILL you do with yourself ... wait, we really don't want to know.

It will be completed this weekend and considering how deeply you had to dig to find a scenario that actually favored you I don't doubt you're anxious to see it come to fruition.

Joe

What the hell, Joe, I didn't know he'd been shuffled off. Have you considered sending me memos on this stuff?

Or maybe I knew it and just forgot. I don't pay all that much attention to anything that I don't want to.

In any case, I wanted to piss upon him from my considerable height. I reserve the right to award golden showers to whoever deserves them, regardless of their status otherwise.

Not only did I post the initial call for Coventry but I posted the declaration of Coventry AND I posted a reminder when some other idiot responded.

I can't be expected to deal with the shortcomings of your memory as well. And, as I've said many times, if you'd drop by more often than once a fortnight you'd see these things.

But apparently you're off the hook since MrSpkr still expects to get PAID ... paid, to represent the CessPool ... what is the world coming to. I mean short of appearing before the Supreme Court (as a lawyer ... I think it's FAR more likely that he end up there as a defendant) what more prestigious case could he have?

Joe

btw I like my partner Mk 2. She let me paint the roof panzer grey...and she liked it!
Now look Mace, we have always been tolerant here in the CessPool, we've even tolerated your ... fondness ... for sheep.

And how and with whom you spend your free time is up to you.

BUT ... I'm concerned that, given the current climate here in the States, it might be prejudicial to his career if you flaunt any ... arrangement ... that you have with Wolfp Mk II ... as I say, it's up to you, but do have a care.

And it's properly spelled Mk II, not Mk 2 ... and it's really more proper to refer to him as HIM and not her.

Btw, does he know about the sheep? Hope I didn't let the ewe out of the bag.

Joe

And it's properly spelled Mk II, not Mk 2 ... and it's really more proper to refer to him as HIM and not her.

Joe

After witnessing the hard time that the Aussies are given in this thread, I suspect that Mace didn't want to disappoint anyone by using proper punctuation in his post. He's considerate that way.