Peng Challenge Thread: And Maybe, There Will Be Toast!

The public use of pet names is just so... icky.
I know, I know, and I've tried time and again to explain that I have standards (must be female and NO reptiles) and my future plans don't include him but he persists.

I'm sure it's very lonely over there in Iraq and he IS a Marine so I make allowances but I won't string him along and give him false hope.

And, Wolfp Mk II, MY turn is out (specifically turn 18) so unless you're sending turn 19 you can just shut your gob there pal.

Joe

• Replies 301
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I know, I know, and I've tried time and again to explain that I have standards (must be female and NO reptiles) and my future plans don't include him but he persists.

I'm sure it's very lonely over there in Iraq and he IS a Marine so I make allowances but I won't string him along and give him false hope.

And, Wolfp Mk II, MY turn is out (specifically turn 18) so unless you're sending turn 19 you can just shut your gob there pal.

Joe

Oh don't flatter yourself...I've got standards!

A financier who plots and schemes daily to fleece the little man out of his life savings then hounds him into the poor house with high interest loans he has no hope of ever repaying. . .

You say that like there's something wrong with it.

Steve

Pfffft!

Jabos, eh?

Doesn't hold a damp candle to Crodaburg.

Nonsense lad, Crodaburg was originally "designed" (to stretch the word almost to the breaking point) as a legitimate, if twisted, scenario.

Jabo was always intended to be what history has shown it to be ... an ingenious and evil miscarriage of the CMBO Scenario Designer that served no purpose save the amusment of the "in the know" player who was tormenting the SSN inveigled into playing it under the impression it was legitimate.

It was a wonderous thing, Crodaburg was just ... well it was just like Croda.

Joe

p.s. In other unimportant news Stuka gained a minor victory over me ... really nothing at all, a few piddly points and disputed VL flags.

So. Just as we thought and maintained all along. Joe is such a lousy player that even Stuka can beat him like a drum.

Michael

It was a minor victory and there were significant questions about the allocation of the VLs ... oh yes, significant questions.

Besides, the damned thing went on FOREVER and just getting done with it, and being done with emailing Stuka, was a victory in and of itself.

And second remember lad ... Victories, skill in CM, a Knight of the CessPool craves not these things. Twilight will one day be upon us all, and soon night must fall. That is the way of things....the way of the CessPool.

As a wise one once said ... Try not. Do, do. Or do not. There is no try.

So I did not ... it was one of the available options.

Joe

...Victories, skill in CM, a Knight of the CessPool craves not these things. Twilight will one day be upon us all, and soon night must fall. That is the way of things....the way of the CessPool.

So, in other words, blow smoke as you will, you still cannot obfuscate the fact that you are a senile, incompetent old blob of silly putty.

We thought so and said almost as much. We would have said more, but we are too polite and genteel in our spoken and written words.

Michael

So, in other words, blow smoke as you will, you still cannot obfuscate the fact that you are a senile, incompetent old blob of silly putty.

We thought so and said almost as much. We would have said more, but we are too polite and genteel in our spoken and written words.

Michael

We'll never know will we ... since you DON'T EVEN PLAY THE GAME!

Oh it's all very well to spout and spew about how OTHERS, more worthy than you, are deficient. It's all very easy for you, a gentlemen in Washington now a-bed. Michael, I tell you that you shall think yourself accursed you were not here, and hold your manhood cheap whiles any speaks that fought with us upon this day.

Mind you we'd prefer you not speak of holding your manhood ... and while we've no doubt that you are cheap we are quite certain that you are not easy ... affordable and user friendly perhaps ...

Joe

Boo is begging me to accept his ceasefire request.

Should I continue to pound him into paste or let the little tyke off the hook this time?

Stuka-Nuka-Puka-Pants has deficient language skills*

"Here's a cease fire" = Begging.

I imagine when he's at a restaurant, "Here's your menu" = outrageous flirtation.

It the grocery store, "Paper or plastic" = "No, really... drink the beer while you're in the store. Please."

At home, "Take that big, smelly cigar out of your gaping huge gob and cram it where the sun don't shine!" = "You are SO hot right now!"

*But he's Oddstralian, so no one's really surprised

It was a minor victory and there were significant questions about the allocation of the VLs ... oh yes, significant questions.

Besides, the damned thing went on FOREVER and just getting done with it, and being done with emailing Stuka, was a victory in and of itself.

And second remember lad ... Victories, skill in CM, a Knight of the CessPool craves not these things. Twilight will one day be upon us all, and soon night must fall. That is the way of things....the way of the CessPool.

Joe

Rationalization of the century. I'm actually impressed with your unyielding dedication to the false impression that you can't just flat-out fail at some things.

Most things, actually.

Rationalization of the century. I'm actually impressed with your unyielding dedication to the false impression that you can't just flat-out fail at some things.

Most things, actually.

Oh, hell... if THAT impresses you, just wait till Old Foul Joe really gets wound up. You'll be sacrificing sheep to him.

Virgin sheep*

(*Cue Mace joke)

Mace was taking a driving lesson,

the instructor says "can you make a U-turn?"

Mace replies..."I can make her eyes pop!"

Tank yew...tank yew berry mulch.

Stuka ... remember that setup I sent you after you BEGGED and PLEADED that I give you one more chance to redeem yourself after your unjustified and unworthy victory?

Send it back ... I won't be playing anyone who posts the tripe you posted above.

Joe

I have completely destroyed Joe Xia's M1s. He is a sissy nancy boy who quavers in the grip of tactical ineptitude. A new game has he sent unto me, though by his own admission, it reeks of his previous stamp upon it.

I have totally scared shatless Nidan1's Bulging-Blue-berm of befuddled Germinators. He had blue, he had blue, I had heavy casualties, he had what what?! He will win, but I will have made him pay. Mayhap he's brave enough to do a CMSF game next time around the wheel?

Boo is a pox unto my sight. His tanktickles have killed all of mine'n. Feckin' bastich. I hammer him with arty and hide. Too bad Arty Shaw recently passed away, as I imagine him and the Boohooster to be much the same.

MrSpkr talks loudly about his multiple bang-sticks and capers in glee at the foul demise of my irregulars facing imperialist running dogicles.

That's all, folksillites.

I have completely destroyed
Joe Xia's
M1s. He is a sissy nancy boy who quavers in the grip of tactical ineptitude. A new game has he sent unto me, though by his own admission, it reeks of his previous stamp upon it.

I have totally scared shatless
Nidan1's
Bulging-Blue-berm of befuddled Germinators. He had blue, he had blue, I had heavy casualties, he had
what what?!
He will win, but I will have made him pay. Mayhap he's brave enough to do a CMSF game next time around the wheel?

Boo
is a pox unto my sight. His tanktickles have killed all of mine'n. Feckin' bastich. I hammer him with arty and hide. Too bad
Arty Shaw
recently passed away, as I imagine him and the
Boo
hooster to be much the same.

MrSpkr
talks loudly about his multiple bang-sticks and capers in glee at the foul demise of my irregulars facing imperialist running dogicles.

That's all, folksillites.

And now a translation for all our literate readers:

I managed to beat
Joe Shaw
. While most people consider beating
Foul Joe
to be a given, in my case, it is the high water mark of my Combat Mission career. I liked it so much, I am going to see if I can get lightning to strike twice by accepting
Joe's
plea for another game. I don't suck quite so much when I play him.

Nidan1
beat me. The sneaky bastard
actually knew
how to press the button between turns. I am going to see if he can figure it out in a newer game, and am hopeful that the shiny, pretty graphics will distract him long enough for my troops to flee the field, because I suck when I play him.

Boo Radley
is a gamey bastiche. [
Ed. note: Like we didn't know THAT already.
] He destroyed all my tank thingies. I suck when I play him.

MrSpkr
continues to defeat me through his enlightened game play and effective tactics. I rue the day I actually deigned to believe I could so much as scratch the paint on one of his
LAV's-O-Doom
Of course, I tried. I lined up all my 'leet pick-em-up trucks and charged his handsome, effective, knowledgeable, well-rounded, charismatic Marines, but my trucks all died.

MrSpkr also has a nice firearm collection. For some reason, he remains unimpressed by the eight pack of cool water guns I bought at the supermarket last summer. I would like some firearms, but my wife and the restraining order keep me from realizing this dream.

Sigh. I wish I could be like
MrSpkr,
but I just suck too much.

This translation has been a free service of MrSpkr, LLC -- your trusted name in all things MrSpkr.

Steve