Peng Challenge Thread: And Maybe, There Will Be Toast!

• Replies 301
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I'd just like to take a moment to say Happy Birthday to Boo Radley ... I'd like to but I can't since I'm still fuming over Seanachai's blatant disregard for an official Peng Challenge Thread Coventry determination.

We'd all like to be able to say Happy Birthday to Boo Radley but as a member, be he ever so incompetent, of the Justicariate of the Peng Challenge Thread, I know he'd eschew such wishes in light of our current crisis.

So I'll not be saying Happy Birthday to Boo Radley and I'd encourage all true CessPudlians to follow my example and post to that effect.

Then we just have to determine how to reinforce Seanachai's limited comprehension and/or reading ability ... hmmm ... I wonder if a trial, with stenographers of course, would be called for?

Joe

Not until my retainer is paid in full.

I don't care which side I represent, of course. Anyone can pay it.

Just so long as it is paid.

In full.

In advance.

Steve

Nonsense lad, you'd be representing the Peng Challenge Thread, the Mutha Beautiful Thread, the CessPool! You'd have the OPPORTUNITY to work closely with me as we draw up the particulars charging Seanachai with whatever the hell it is we choose to charge him with. And it would be YOU, sitting there (second chair of course, after all I AM the Beloved Justicar for Life of the Peng Challenge Thread) as the trial of the MILLENIUM takes place.

Your name would be up in lights and the business would just ROLL in.

So, of course, your representation would be pro bono.

Did I mention stenographers, there'd be stenographers of course. Mine is the blonde but yours looks REALLY competent and FAST.

1stenographer_robot.jpg

Joe

Oh, so the groveling and scraping worked out for you, then? Good practice for you, son. Given your almost complete lack of discretion and arrogant stupidity, combined with your inability to stand up like a man and honestly admit to a mistake while blaming others for your own errors in judgement, you're going to need a supple spine, an adroit tongue and an appreciation for a high gloss shine if you're ever going to maintain regular employment or something like social standing in the Real World.

It's beautifully circular, though. You behave like a clueless bastard because you are a clueless bastard, then, like a clueless bastard refuse to acknowledge that you've behaved like a clueless bastard, and as a result of being a clueless bastard you have to abase yourself like a clueless bastard for being a clueless bastard.

It's like 'The Circle of Life' for those who've achieved the ultimate cul-de-sac as an evolutionary dead-end.

You're like the 'Irish Elk' of stupidity...

Ah, now that's the Seanachai of yesteryear that we all came to love and admire...or grudgingly tolerate anyway. Where ya been, lad? Finally sobered up enough to find the keys? A vital thought finally found its way through the tortured pathways of your synapses? Well, good on ya, you can die in peace now.

Michael

If you will rub your drink-blurred eyes and look more closely, you may notice that it is not a hammer but an adze. But of course I suppose that is expecting too much of you.

Michael

Looks like a claw hammer to me.

An adze doesn't have the cleft, btw. Think you would have known that, Mr. Mesolithic Man.

Looks like a claw hammer to me.

An adze doesn't have the cleft, btw.

That's because your eyes are permanently shot by now. That can't be a cleft because it's at some kind of angle and is wide where it should be narrow and vice versa. Probably it's some kind of dirty smear. And besides, if it was a claw hammer, why doesn't it have a peen?

Michael

That's because your eyes are permanently shot by now. That can't be a cleft because it's at some kind of angle and is wide where it should be narrow and vice versa. Probably it's some kind of dirty smear. And besides, if it was a claw hammer, why doesn't it have a peen?

Michael

It does dooofus...lock closely at the hammer and you will see it, the round red thing is a clock with its mainspring popping out to the lower left of it is the peen of the hammer in black.....obviously the little lad in the picture was using said hammer to smash the various objects seen in pieces on the floor.

You are obiously not a hammer grog.

Oh yeah, congratulations Boo on surviving another year without being throttled by the perpetually patient Mrs. Radley. One weeps at what this poor woman has suffered by means of your simple existence.

Steve

Funny you should say that, because many the time's been when she's told me that she could forgive me anything, anything in the world.

Except if I was to become a lawyer.

Funny you should say that, because many the time's been when she's told me that she could forgive me anything, anything in the world.

Except if I was to become a lawyer.

In other words, she doesn't want to throw hundreds of thousands of dollars down the drain in a futile attempt to "educate" you.

Can't say as I blame her, really.

Steve

In other words, she doesn't want to throw hundreds of thousands of dollars down the drain in a futile attempt to "educate" you.

Can't say as I blame her, really.

Steve

Futile but perhaps amusing and after all these years married to him she could probably use a giggle or two ...

"My Honor, I'm objectionable, he's witnessing the leader!"

Joe

Futile but perhaps amusing and after all these years married to him she could probably use a giggle or two ...

"My Honor, I'm objectionable, he's witnessing the leader!"

Joe

He'd be a goldmine of source material for a column published by a local federal judge (Hon. Jerry Buchmeyer's "Say What?!?").

I can picture Boo now:

Boo: "And when you performed the autopsy, was the victim deceased?"

Coroner: "Yes."

Boo: "How can you be sure that the victim was deceased?"

Coroner: "Well, I had removed his brain and placed it in a tray on the autopsy table."

Boo (still grasping): "And that is the basis for your conclusion that the victim was deceased during the autopsy?"

Coroner: "Well, until I met you, I didn't believe it possible for a human being to live without a brain. I suppose the victim could be out practicing law at this very moment."

(Mrs. Boo giggles hysterically.)

Steve