The All New Newbie Tournament: Fellowship of the Newbie

• Replies 303
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Urgent message for Len. My evil IBM hard drive looks like it just corrupted my registry, which is why you've had nothing from me this weekend till I could get back to work (Windows won't boot). Luckily, I could dual boot into Linux and I've managed to back up important data (like CMBO turns and my financial history lol). I'll need a few days to get things sorted out, but can you email me at work (michael@intrinsica.co.uk) so that I have your email address. I'll probably have to order a new drive, 'cos even if I sort this it'll just screw me again in a week. :-(

Too late I've got CMBB and I'm playing it. It was a close thing too. My wife though she would hide it and give it to me as a Christmas present. Luck for me she hid the package for my 401K plan.

My opponent is house hunting and moving. I'm busy coaching 2 soccer teams and being a league commissioner. He is dealing with the distractions better than me and has taken avantage of some mental lapses.

Len, can you try again at michael.harrington@bigfoot.com, but copy the email to prunehead@ntlworld.com and bumhat@hotmail.com. The bigfoot address is a redirection service (which might be up the whiz) but I've set up the web-based Hotmail account so that if it's another problem, we can communicate anyway. I noticed that Cpl. Carrot mentioned the end of October to get the turns done, so I think despite the disruption we should easily be able to resolve our turns.

• 2 weeks later...

That's it I officially hate bidges!

I also hate tankers that play ring games rather than go in offence, whatta pussies!

Btw people stay off Letar ,he's evil. Bloody drow elf teasing helpless little half-orc-hamster.

Oh and we'r getting in the end but much is still to go now plz any talented bard over there write aars

smile.gif