The All New Newbie Tournament: Fellowship of the Newbie

• Replies 303
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Ace Pilot, it might have been because you have your setting of the last 10 days of posts and this subject had no activity longer than that. Just my guess.

Haven't had much chance to play my tourney lately as Lurker is out having a nice holiday but I'm sure we'll back at it soon!

• 2 weeks later...

Sorry guys for being so quiet. Things have not gone well for this tourny in this round. One semi-finalists has disappeared, and his opponent has had to pull out due to RL commitments, which leaves me in such a delemmia. So Webs gets a free ticket to the finals and will play either Yarmaluk or Len for the top spot.

I will be rounding up the players this week end and try to get a standing on how every one else is progressing.

Cpl Carrot

• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...

Shades and I just finished a white knuckle match, where we came up with two, count 'em, two draws. He edged me in points 99-93, and so I congratulate him on two games well played and wish him well in the next round.

I'll save the bitterness and recriminations for the AAR... smile.gif

Lurk

Thanks a lot Lurkur. Can't say it could get much closer than that for two battles. I pulled off one battle on points I thought I was going to lose and you edged the other which looked like I had in my favor.

Hats off to the scenario designers for a nice mix of battles and challenges during the tourney.

Shades