The Peng Challenge Thread Sings For It's Supper

• Replies 325
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Yes, I'm certain that "crafting" word pictures can be difficult if, like you, one has such a limited palatte with which to paint.

Yes lad, palatte ... no it's not something you eat, perhaps you're thinking of palate ... yes I know you like the purple crayons, we can all tell.

Joe

Oh... you mean palette? The thing painters use?

I just love it when you try to get all clever with word play and end up shooting yourself in the foot.

It lets me know that justice is indeed alive in this world and although she may be blind, her other senses are like all super powered, like Daredevil, but not like in that really bad Ben Affleck movie, but more like when Jack Kirby worked on him.

Although I admit the stuff with the rain was OK.

Oh... you mean palette? The thing painters use?

I just love it when you try to get all clever with word play and end up shooting yourself in the foot.

It lets me know that justice is indeed alive in this world and although she may be blind, her other senses are like all super powered, like Daredevil, but not like in that really bad Ben Affleck movie, but more like when Jack Kirby worked on him.

Although I admit the stuff with the rain was OK.

I can't be bothered with proper spelling when (a) it's early and (B) I'm worked up in righteous anger and wrath and ... stuff ... over your over-the-top and overworked and overused and ... and ... stuff.

See, now you've got me all tense again and I have to get another cup of coffee and the doctor said I was supposed to lay off caffine but NO, YOU'VE got to go and provoke me and if I get a heart attack and, like, die and stuff it'll be YOUR FAULT!

So there ...

Joe

I think your'e making the rules up as you go along again......

It's a conspiracy I tells ya!

No, no, no. Joe doesn't make up rules as he goes along... we haven't promoted him to an Olde One.

In the beginning, there was darkness. And the darkness was without form, and void. And in addition to the darkness there was also me. And I moved upon the face of the darkness. And I saw that I was alone. Let there be light.

-- Bomb #20

See, now you've got me all tense again and I have to get another cup of coffee and the doctor said I was supposed to lay off caffine but NO, YOU'VE got to go and provoke me and if I get a heart attack and, like, die and stuff it'll be YOUR FAULT!

Boo, you're my hero.

Says the man that remembers the days before TV
A lie ... a damnable lie and one from the mouth of someone ELSE who might well remember radio of that sort.

But in fact one of my earliest memories is watching Howdy Doody on the old black and white ...

web_Howdy_Doody_and_Buffalo_Bob.jpg

That little guy is kinda like I imagine Boo Radley to be ... without the adult supervision and I know I'm not alone in that.

Joe

A lie ... a damnable lie and one from the mouth of someone ELSE who might well remember radio of that sort.

But in fact one of my earliest memories is watching Howdy Doody on the old black and white ...

web_Howdy_Doody_and_Buffalo_Bob.jpg

That little guy is kinda like I imagine Boo Radley to be ... without the adult supervision and I know I'm not alone in that.

Joe

Well, let's see... I don't have red hair, I don't have freckles and I'm much, much taller.

So yeah, Joe , I can see how you'd have a tough time telling us apart.

Actually, I've always thought I looked more like Ollie

ollie2.jpg

Here's one of my favorites.

a_111.jpg

Michael

I just saw that, very nice. Years ago I helped build a 7-car garage for Don Ricardo, it was an addition added on to a 5-car garage and a small machine shop. He also had about a 6-car garage under his house, which was built on a steep hill. Anyway his car collection was pretty famous with some Jaguars and older Mercedes, at the time he owned 55 cars in all and some of them were older racers. At the time I worked there he had parked in a garage a 1913 Mercedes roadster with wooden spoke wheels and the 6 wheel touring car that belonged to one of Hitler’s generals, I believe there were only 4 built and the one he owned had belonged to Herman Goring. He was a musician in the Big Band era, conducted NBC’s orchestra and a very nice guy, my oldest brother was married in his backyard and it was quite the showplace, built on a hillside and featuring a couple of concrete fountains and a waterfall.

It has been proposed and seconded and wtihout dissent agreed to by the members of the Peng Challenge Thread that Abbott is now and shall be considered to be sent to Coventry.

No member of the Peng Challenge Thread shall reply to posts made nor shall any posts be quoted from him. It is strongly recommended that, from this point forward, he be placed on members IGNORE list.

I believe the comments made by the members are sufficient explanation for this action.

Joe Shaw

Justicar for Life of the Peng Challenge Thread

y'all need some Marvin Gaye up in this biznitch

Mother, mother

There's too many of you crying

Brother, brother, brother

There's far too many of you dying

You know we've got to find a way

To bring some lovin' here today - Ya

Father, father

We don't need to escalate

You see, war is not the answer

For only love can conquer hate

You know we've got to find a way

To bring some lovin' here today

Picket lines and picket signs

Don't punish me with brutality

Talk to me, so you can see

Oh, what's going on

What's going on

Ya, what's going on

Ah, what's going on

In the mean time

Right on, baby

Right on

Right on

Father, father, everybody thinks we're wrong

Oh, but who are they to judge us

Simply because our hair is long

Oh, you know we've got to find a way

To bring some understanding here today

Oh

Picket lines and picket signs

Don't punish me with brutality

Talk to me

So you can see

What's going on

Ya, what's going on

Tell me what's going on

I'll tell you what's going on - Uh

Right on baby

Right on baby

and in a stroke of pure Stukarian brilliance, I've booked another holiday that commences the day after I get back from the first holiday, and thats not to mention the holiday I'm booking right now for December.

Translation: He's being deported after serving a three month jail sentence. I've heard that the charge was "Impersonating a human being."

Michael

...I have to get another cup of coffee and the doctor said I was supposed to lay off caffine but NO, YOU'VE got to go and provoke me and if I get a heart attack and, like, die and stuff it'll be YOUR FAULT!

Does that mean we'd have to go and buy Boo a medal? I think I saw something in a pawnshop window...

Michael

I believe

Ok Adolph, now STFU. If that dumb ass broad wants to attack my children then she can catch some heat. I am sure she didn't make Peng's daughters out to be a couple of lesbos, but hell if she did I guess you, Peng and a few other idiots around here are OK with that.

(Back to /ignore for you).