The Peng Challenge Thread Sings For It's Supper

Too much seriousness!

Too little... wossname...jocularity!

Too much rabid mouth foaming!

Not enough... COWBELL!!!

Rules you say, Ed? You want rules?

There are no rules! Life is nothing but a hootchy-kootchy girl with dimpled knees and a cherub's smile, and dance me around again, Irene!

The Peng Challenge Thread is sacred ground where nothing should be taken too seriously! And if you take yourself too seriously, why then, the... um... Seltzer Water O' Doom will assuredly find it's way down your... um pants... or sumfink...

Oh hell... that was about the lamest metaphor I've ever heard! Seltzer Water O' Doom, my arse!

sigh...

Challenge someone to a game of CM, that's what it's all about, spew bile, if you're of a mind to. Respect the Ladies. Have a location and E-mail addy in your profile. Do-be a plate cleaner and don't-be a food fussy.

Always carry a litter bag in your car, if it get's filled up, you can just chuck it out the window.

• Replies 325
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Boo,

It would seem you've hit a new low. That has to be one of the worst thread starts in our long history. I'm sure Joe will be along to flog you shortly

Oh would that I could ... would that I could.

But it wouldn't do any good, that was likely enough the best the lad could do.

Joe

Is Seanachai making any of YOU LOT a drink? No, he's not, because he's making ME a drink. And we're watching a movie with Sam Waterston, Elliott Gould, Hal Holbrook, O.J. Simpson, Brenda Vacarro, and Telly Savalas.

You people talk about Seanachai, I make him bar tend for me.

Think about it, won't you?

Is Seanachai making any of YOU LOT a drink? No, he's not, because he's making ME a drink. And we're watching a movie with Sam Waterston, Elliott Gould, Hal Holbrook, O.J. Simpson, Brenda Vacarro, and Telly Savalas.

While he's bartending, you're sending my cryptic emails... causing me to call and being forced to endure the chatter of you two drunken fools

I'm just too surprised he can reach the bar at all, to think.

Who wants to buy some oil?

IMG_0376-1.jpg

Osama Bin Stuka is at your service..

Oh thanks SO much there Stuka ... here I am EMAILING cryptic embedded files to someone in the Middle East, wearing Arab dress, who actually ISN'T Arab but who wants to sell some oil and calls himself Osama bin something ...

I expect Homeland Security to come calling any moment. Some people will do ANYTHING to win a game.

I see that you finally sent a turn, I trust it contains your surrender since you've had an opportunity to see my opening moves and have realized the utter futility of continuning.

Joe

Previously Posted by dalem:

What were you watching... "Hambone and Hillie"? Which one of you played Hambone?

I hope that at least it was the MST3K version of "Capricorn One".

If not, then you guys are too boring for words.

Gestures, even.

I hope that at least it was the MST3K version of "Capricorn One".

If not, then you guys are too boring for words.

Gestures, even.

Oh now that's just not fair Boo Radley ... I can think of any number of words to describe how boring those two are, mind you I'd have a hard time coming up with enough interest to actually say or type them but I can think of several.

But instead I think I'll play with the Editor Mode. I had such good results with the IGNORE function that I figure I better check out all that the new BBS offers.

Testing ... testing ...

• One
  • Two
  • Three

Is this thing on?

Joe