The Peng Challenge Thread Sings For It's Supper

Morocco was first to recognize the USA (in 1777 ) ..."The Moroccan-American Treaty of Friendship stands as the U.S.'s oldest non-broken friendship treaty "

I let you know if they still like You thought ...

this stuff is so strong

ps: hi Joe

I wouldn't mind so much ... having a stalker that is ... if he actually made some sense. But most of the time I can't tell if he's threatening me or praising me. And either way it's pretty creepy.

Joe

• Replies 325
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Morocco was first to recognize the USA (in 1777 ) ..."The Moroccan-American Treaty of Friendship stands as the U.S.'s oldest non-broken friendship treaty "

I let you know if they still like You thought ...

this stuff is so strong

ps: hi Joe

Actually...no.

On November 16, 1776, Dutch forces on the Caribbean island of St. Eustatius returned the salute of the American brig-of-war "Andrew Doria," thereby making the Netherlands the first country to officially salute the flag of the newly-independent United States

Been there, seen the plaque, peed over the side of the fort.

But keep smoking the hash, bro!

I wouldn't mind so much ... having a stalker that is ... if he actually made some sense. But most of the time I can't tell if he's threatening me or praising me. And either way it's pretty creepy.

Joe

You don't understand him because you don't smoke enough hash.

Joe

You should be pretty secure in the knowledge that he is threatening you.....who the hell would PRAISE YOU for anything?

You should be pretty secure in the knowledge that he is threatening you.....who the hell would PRAISE YOU for anything?
Well ... YOU for a start.

I clearly remember the warm, fuzzy feeling I got during our Podcast interview when you said, and I have it on the old hard drive, that you would like to meet ME out of all the CessPoolers because I sounded like such an interesting guy.

Of course the warm fuzzy feeling could have been the drugs kicking in ...

Joe

Oh the joys of football season.

First, how do you keep the Chicago Bears out of your yard? Paint it like an endzone. Secondly, it's called a rebuilding year, Joe. Sheesh, you have all the verve of a cricket fan...or a guy from Quebec. And I will get that turn out to in due time*.

'in due time' is not a legally recognized time frame and does not imply, or engender, any commitment other than as soon as I can remember to get around to sending aforementioned turn.

So what, Patchy's attack on my children was uncalled for. My children don't post here. If you or Mr. Peng get your jollies out of defacing his kids then that's your guy's thing. But, my kids are off limits. And if she has a problem with it. I can drive over the hill and meet her at the Eugene Airport, at least Leeo the Coward can back her up if he can borrow someone's backbone and show up.

Seems the ignore function only works on Abbott's computer. Everyone who claims he is on ignore sure has a lot to say about him.

Lady Redneck

I haven't had the pleasure, are you really female?

Your kids must be really proud of you. Offering to meet Patchy, and for what?

I happen to know Patchy from years back, and well.. Let's put it this way, she's one of

the most inoffensive posters I have come across on the net.. Your threat to her makes you

sound like a school bully.. only you're an adult right?

Yep... your kids sure have a lot to live up to..

Redneck by name, Redneck by nature..

ahem:

A Song for Seanachai

He's a bandy-legged old sot

And his soul is but a blot

on a pimple on the arse of the universe

His jolly hat is pointy

with his tales he does annoint

we of the Peng challenge thing

He's not too large nor small

His breath won't make you fall

Over from it's reeking stench

When he leads us in a sing-song

he doesn't sing about his schlong

that would be wrong according to the rules

Lock up the cabinet where your liquor

sits silent please don't dicker

about he's on his way to your home this very day

thank ewe.

I happen to know Patchy from years back, and well.. Let's put it this way, she's one of

the most inoffensive posters I have come across on the net.. Your threat to her makes you

Patchy is about as bright as Mensch, which makes them about par with having the same amount of brains as a fence post. Our kids are doing fine, all 7 of them. And yes they are all very proud of their mother.

Hello Ms. YK2,

As Abbott has said all 7 of our children are doing great. We raised a fabulous family of fine

Americans. And yes they are proud of Mom, not just any woman has the guts to raise 5 sons and 2 daughters still be sane.

Funny how you got the idea I was a bully, no where did I say anything threatening. Ever heard of meeting for coffee at Starbucks?

By the way...Are you a real Queen or just a Drag Queen in disguise to fit in

among the other fruitcakes here?

Lady Redneck

I really think the original typo was more fitting... particularly considering the subject

Because you are an evil swine with the poetic sensibilities of a rotting toadstool. "Sing-song" works, Bubba. "Sing-dong" doesn't make any sense. Even with respect to the following line. Stick to dispensing Mondays - you are out of your depth when you dip your great, smelly, hairy, long-nailed toe into the pool of literary criticism.

Because you are an evil swine with the poetic sensibilities of a rotting toadstool. "Sing-song" works, Bubba. "Sing-dong" doesn't make any sense. Even with respect to the following line. Stick to dispensing Mondays - you are out of your depth when you dip your great, smelly, hairy, long-nailed toe into the pool of literary criticism.
Wow, I didn't know he had ANY sensibilities ...

Joe

"Sing-dong" doesn't make any sense.

Sure it does....when I was in Vietnam an old mamma san was trying to sell her daughter for dubious uses. "Hey Maline, you can have my daughter...bery cheap...only SING DONG, and she do for you everysing"

Its all a matter of environment and experiences.

sigh....I am the anti-Stuka. No pleasant vacations in sight, working weekends for the next 3 months...sigh...Wait a minute...this also means I am NOT stuck in some gawd-forsaken corner of sandy hell, driving a giant, 'merican pile of a truck, smelling of day old booze and reeking of cheap cigars.

Wow, I am actually looking forward to working this weekend now. Perspective is a funny thing, doncha tink?

sigh....I am the anti-Stuka. No pleasant vacations in sight, working weekends for the next 3 months...sigh...Wait a minute...this also means I am NOT stuck in some gawd-forsaken corner of sandy hell, driving a giant, 'merican pile of a truck, smelling of day old booze and reeking of cheap cigars.

Wow, I am actually looking forward to working this weekend now. Perspective is a funny thing, doncha tink?

Well lad, that's why we keep Stuka around ... everything looks better when you can say, "Hey, at least I'm not Stuka."

Joe

ahem:

[snipped because I am a kind and benevolent Supreme Being]

thank ewe.

That was beyond awful. It revealed an impoverishment of the creative imagination terrible to behold. The void of entertainment value that it represents is so huge that one could comfortably fit three or four universes in it and still have enough room left over to shoehorn Rosie O'Donnell in with a little effort. Its author should be run over by heavy earth moving machinery. Repeatedly.

Michael

In Quarzazate happen to be located one of the biggest movie studios in the world...huge amount of movies was partly made here..local population can earn between 500 - 1000 dirhams per day ...not bad ,if not for shootings lasting often no more then couple of days..

shukram

k

ps:

1. The fame of Joe as a teacher spread through all the land, and people came from near and far to hear His words of truth.

2. At Peng, on the sacred river of the Cesspool, he taught for many days.

3. And Berli, a wealthy man of Peng, made a feast in honor of his guest, and he invited every one to come.

4. And many came; among them thieves, extortioners, and courtesans. And Joe sat with them and taught; but they who followed him were much aggrieved, because He sat with thieves and courtesans.

5. And they upbraided Him; they said: "Justicar, master of the wise, this day will be an evil day for you.

6. The news will spread that you consort with courtesans and men will shun you as they shun an asp."

7. And Joe answered them and said: "A master never screens himself for sake of reputation or of fame.

8. These are but worthless baubles of the day; they arise and sink, like empty bottles on a stream; they are illusions and will pass away;

9. They are the indices to what the thoughtless think; they are the noise that people make; and shallow men judge merit by the noise.

10. Justicar and all master men judge men by what they are and not by what they seem to be; not by their reputation and their fame.

11. These courtesans and thieves are children of my Father Seanachai; their soul are just as precious in His sight as yours

12. And they are working out the same life sums that you have solved, you men who look at them with scorn.

13. And some of them have solved much harder sums than you have solved, you men who look at them with scorn.

14. Yes, they are sinners, and confess their guilt while you are guilty, but are shrewd enough to have a polished coat to cover up your guilt.

15. Suppose you men who scorn the courtesans, these drunkards and these thieves, who know that you are pure in heart and life, that you are better far than they, stand forth that men may know just who you are.

16. The sin lies in the wish, in the desire, not in the act.

17. You covet other people's wealth; you look at charming forms, and deep within your hearts you lust for them.

18. Deceit you practice every day, and wish for gold, for honor and for fame, just for your selfish selves.

19. The man who covets is a thief, and she who lusts is courtesan. You who are none of these speak out."

20. Nobody spoke; the accusers held their peace.

21. And Joe said: "The proof this day is all against those who have accused.

22. The pure in heart do not accuse. The vile in heart who want to cover up their guilt with holy smoke of piety are ever loathing drunkard, thief and courtesans.

23. This loathing and this scorn is mockery, for if the tinseled coat of reputation could be torn away, the loud professor would be found to revel in his lust, deceit and many forms of secret sin.

24. The man who spends his time in pulling other people's weeds can have no time to pull his own, and all the choicest flowers of life will soon be choked and die, and nothing will remain but darnel, thistles and burs."

25.And the accusers hung their heads in shame; and Joe went His way.