The Peng Challenge Thread Sings For It's Supper

Yeah, she puts the "slither" back into slithering slut.
Right then, that's enough. The above is the latest post from Abbott I checked after being informed that it existed. It refers to the photo that our own Lady Patchy "shopped" recently.

Lads I know most of us have chosen to put Abbott in a private Coventry status through the IGNORE function but we hadn't invoked Coventry ... mostly because Seanachai opted not to.

But Patchy is not only a Lady of the Pool but a kind and gentle soul who has, for years now, had fun with virtually any photo any of us were unwise enough to post here using her Photoshopping skills (mind you the photo of me in a hot tub with Mormon Wives is CLEARLY a forgery). To have a member refer to her in that way is, in my opinion, over the line.

Therefore, I hereby formally suggest to the membership of the Peng Challenge Thread that we send Abbott to Coventry. As we have always done in such cases, we have 24 hours in which to confirm this ruling. Any CessPool member who wishes to speak in behalf of Abbott is free to do so and should any Knight, Lady or Squire object, the call for Coventry will be cancelled.

What say you?

Joe

• Replies 325
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Gamey Updates!

Boo and I are just about done with our little bullet punctuated tussle. He's got 2 flags, I've got 3 (4?), and he ain't gonna get no more. I have an angry Kitty who's growling and showing it's teeth.

My game with Nidan1 is about midway through. It's a frikken HUGE map, with half town, half countryside, and a great big honkin' concrete memorial or sumfink smack dab in the middle. It is (was) covered in his German MG pillboxes. Now it's covered in cowering crews who can't get down the cliffs. Funny thing, I can't get up 'em either. It's a conundrum. In the meantime, I'm having fun reducing his trenches piecemeal with direct HE fire. No tellin' how this one will go.

As far as Stuka, well, obviously he's a gamey Stuart-rushing-Oddstralian-with-airs-to-be-a-merkin. This one's just starting, but no doubt he will lose. It's what he does.

I am a Lady of the Pool and I....

OBJECT

Lady Redneck

Ah, regrettably Lady Redneck you are the spouse of an "Other Recognized" which is an honorary or courtesy rank bestowed on those who are, as it says, "recognized" and as such bolded but who are not Knights nor Squires of the Cesspool.

As such, the spouse of an "Other Recognized" is recognized and granted the courtesy of having their name bolded but they are not, I'm afraid, Ladies of the Pool.

Let me hasten to add that no one here, lest of all me, doubts that you are a Lady and as such due all the deference and courtesy due a Lady. We are a bit old fashioned in that regard.

However, barring the objection of a full fledged Knight, Squire or Lady of the Pool the vote will go on to it's conclusion.

Joe

Joe you and berli have been on my ignore list since the function has become available. If I happen to see a post by you or berli it is because I haven't logged in yet. I thought I was already in Coventry or I would not have broken the rule like that, that is why Bugged is also on my ignore list. Do what you want, I don't care. Coventry means no rules except Battlefront's, I am fine with that.

Ah, regrettably Lady Redneck you are the spouse of an "Other Recognized" which is an honorary or courtesy rank bestowed on those who are, as it says, "recognized" and as such bolded but who are not Knights nor Squires of the Cesspool.

As such, the spouse of an "Other Recognized" is recognized and granted the courtesy of having their name bolded but they are not, I'm afraid, Ladies of the Pool.

Let me hasten to add that no one here, lest of all me, doubts that you are a Lady and as such due all the deference and courtesy due a Lady. We are a bit old fashioned in that regard.

However, barring the objection of a full fledged Knight, Squire or Lady of the Pool the vote will go on to it's conclusion.

Joe

Did you pull that one out of your backside? So, only the rules that you make at any given time are the ones we are to follow? Sounds a lot like high school dweebness to me. So how long has the "hiding behind the skirt of a Lady" rule been in effect here? It seems they do the dirty work because some lack the backbone to do it themselves.

You all say Patchy does this all the time. Has she defiled the pictures of anyone else's children here? This is what all this is about; she stepped over the line with that one.

Problem is, some on this forum can dish it out but can’t take it when it’s thrown back at them.

Seems Coventry is only here when it suits someone.

Lady Redneck

Joe

Joe, I love it when you put on the Justicar's purple silk robe and floppy hat and speak like that...it gives me a woody, I must tell you..