The Peng Challenge Thread Sings For It's Supper

Joe, I love it when you put on the Justicar's purple silk robe and floppy hat and speak like that...it gives me a woody, I must tell you..
Me too if truth be told ... but don't forget the swim fins I wear on special occassions, I think they set off my eyes.

Joe

• Replies 325
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

You all say Patchy does this all the time. Has she defiled the pictures of anyone else's children here?

MrPeng's daughters got the Patchy treatment. I believe there have been a couple of other instances, however I'm not sure. Any photo posted here is fair game, and we've all been subject to them.

They should have banned you when you started a thread directed solely at me, that is a clear violation of the forum rules.

Abbott, the fact that you never 'got' this thread is simply amazing. Your lastest mental breakdown is nothing short of Cabronesque. No one was out to get you... until now

Dan, the fact that you (and a couple others on the dim side) still don't realize that I do get this thread is so far out there it's laughable. I have been chuckling over that fact for a couple years now. Now you are out to get me eh? WTF are you going to do...maybe get another idiot to threaten to kill me? Try to get BFC to ban me? That's the only thing you can try and do to me, I have no issues with the Coventry bullsh*t. Like I told Joe, go for it, I don't care, it makes things simpler. I have been following BFC's rules for years that's not a problem.

Did I just see Berli thank Joe? It must be positively frigid in Berli's underworld abode.

(I know, I know, I'll get a year of Mondays)

Time for a sing-song, then:

Monday Monday, so good to me,

Monday Monday, it was all I hoped it would be

Oh Monday morning, Monday morning couldn't guarantee

That Monday evening you would still be here with me.

Monday Monday, can't trust that day,

Monday Monday, sometimes it just turns out that way

Oh Monday morning, you gave me no warning of what was to be

Oh Monday Monday, how yould cou leave and not take me.

Every other day, every other day,

Every other day of the week is fine, yeah

But whenever Monday comes, but whenever Monday comes

You can find me cryin' all of the time

Monday Monday, so good to me,

Monday Monday, it was all I hoped it would be

Oh Monday morning, Monday morning couldn't guarantee

That Monday evening you would still be here with me.

Every other day, every other day,

Every other day of the week is fine, yeah

But whenever Monday comes, but whenever Monday comes

You can find me cryin' all of the time

Monday Monday, ...

MrPeng's daughters got the Patchy treatment. I believe there have been a couple of other instances, however I'm not sure. Any photo posted here is fair game, and we've all been subject to them.

So what, Patchy's attack on my children was uncalled for. My children don't post here. If you or Mr. Peng get your jollies out of defacing his kids then that's your guy's thing. But, my kids are off limits. And if she has a problem with it. I can drive over the hill and meet her at the Eugene Airport, at least Leeo the Coward can back her up if he can borrow someone's backbone and show up.

Seems the ignore function only works on Abbott's computer. Everyone who claims he is on ignore sure has a lot to say about him.

Lady Redneck

You all say Patchy does this all the time. Has she defiled the pictures of anyone else's children here? This is what all this is about; she stepped over the line with that one.

Problem is, some on this forum can dish it out but can’t take it when it’s thrown back at them.

Or....

You and Abbott have no sense of humour?

I think calling any female a sl*t far more serious than editing a picture, don't you?

I have found this Private Message thingy to be an odd thing. Apparently it is difficult for some folks to figure out. When you're logged in, up in the right-hand corner of the screen is a thing that lists any private messages one might have. It took me a bit to figure it out, but it's kinda a neat little feature of this new board. Very interesting indeed.

But now, for something completely different!

A Sing Song!

Oh, many, many years ago

When I was twenty-three

I was married to a widow

Who was pretty as can be

This widow had a grown-up daughter

Who had hair of red

My father fell in love with her

And soon the two were wed

This made my dad my son-in-law

And changed my very life

For my daughter was my mother

'Cause she was my father's wife

To complicate the matter

Though it really brought me joy

I soon became the father

Of a bouncing baby boy

This little baby then became

A brother-in-law to Dad

And so became my uncle

Though it made me very sad

For if he was my uncle

Then that also made him brother

Of the widow's grown-up daughter

WHo of course is my step-mother

Chorus

I'm my own grandpa

I'm my own grandpa

It sounds funny I know

But it really is so

Oh, I'm my own grandpa

My father's wife then had a son

Who kept them on the run

And he became my grandchild

For he was my daughter's son

My wife is now my mother's mother

And it makes me blue

Because although she is my wife

She's my grandmother too

Now if my wife is my grandmother

Then I'm her grandchild

And every time I think of it

It nearly drives me wild

For now I have become

The strangest case you ever saw

As husband of my grandma

I am my own grandpa

[chorus]

Ductless glands that are within

They are called the endocrine

Make chemicals that flow within; and work with the nervous system

Hormones, hormones

Chemical messengers are what you call the hormones

Each gland produces one or more hormones

With names that end with "...ins" and "...ones"

Cortisone, testosterone are just two of the hormones

Hormones, hormones

Estrogen, progesterone are two more of the hormones

Adrenal makes adrenaline

Fight or flight that comes from them

Pancreas makes insulin

Milk begins with prolactin

Hormones, hormones

The quantity is so tiny but you need all your hormones

Thyroid and the ovaries

Pituitary and the testes

All the glands they do secrete directly in the bloodstream

Hormones, hormones

Stimulate body functions: the duty of your hormones.

Dan, the fact that you (and a couple others on the dim side) still don't realize that I do get this thread is so far out there it's laughable.

Ok, I'll give you the benefit of the doubt and assume you do get it. That must mean that all your time spent posting here was an attempt to turn it into the Cheery Waffle thread. I also assume your latest meltdown was caused by the rest of us not falling in line. This is the Peng Challenge Thread, it is what it is and not going to change. You claim to not be dimwitted, so that begs the question of why you continue to post in a thread that, obviously, isn't your cup of tea? Why haven't you resurrected the Cheery Waffle thread?

WTF are you going to do...maybe get another idiot to threaten to kill me?

You make reference to this threat to kill you. I haven't the least idea of what you're talking about. Care to elaborate?

Ok, I'll give you the benefit of the doubt and assume you do get it. That must mean that all your time spent posting here was an attempt to turn it into the Cheery Waffle thread. I also assume your latest meltdown was caused by the rest of us not falling in line. This is the Peng Challenge Thread, it is what it is and not going to change. You claim to not be dimwitted, so that begs the question of why you continue to post in a thread that, obviously, isn't your cup of tea? Why haven't you resurrected the Cheery Waffle thread?

You make reference to this threat to kill you. I haven't the least idea of what you're talking about. Care to elaborate?

Ooo, OOoo! [raises hand]

I must be part of the plot. I wished someone would've clued me in to my role. Maybe Colonel Mustard in the library with a bookend?

So what, Patchy's attack on my children was uncalled for. My children don't post here. If you or Mr. Peng get your jollies out of defacing his kids then that's your guy's thing. But, my kids are off limits. And if she has a problem with it. I can drive over the hill and meet her at the Eugene Airport, at least Leeo the Coward can back her up if he can borrow someone's backbone and show up.

Ok, Abbott proclaims you both get this thread. That being the case, why on earth would you post the original photo? To take exception to Patchy's treatment of it is purely ridiculous. To continue to complain after Patchy apologized (something she certainly didn't need to do) is just plain petty.

Seems the ignore function only works on Abbott's computer. Everyone who claims he is on ignore sure has a lot to say about him.

I took him off ignore for the time being

And make it quick! Depending on your response, we may have further questions and there's less than 17 hours 'til Coventry. *snap snap*