Status Update, Game Patch and DVD's (May 3rd, 2007)

Madmatt

Yes, they are shipping. I think the last batch of backorders should be leaving today. European customers will have to wait a few days longer because the goods are still in transit to our Irish warehouse, which might take until monday to process (depends on customs, too), and only then will their copies be shipped out of there.

Martin

• Replies 80
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Hey Madmatt or Moon,

Is there any status update on the first patch that you can give us?

I know it's only been 5 days. Just checking to see how things are coming along.

Thx

[ May 08, 2007, 11:27 AM: Message edited by: Vern_S ]

I think the game is brilliant, but agree with projected enhancements already posted. I would add a couple more thoughts:

1) Add a binocular view when you have attached the camera to a individual leader unit: ie, squad leaders and armored vehicle commanders.

2) Allow AT guns to dig in whenever you provide trenches for the infantry. In the army we always dug in our heavy weapons first, not last. If you are going to dig a trench (which is a lot of work) you can bet you will find the energy to dig in your AT weapons.

3) Enable a broken down truck to detach the towed gun. (Maybe you can do it now, but I can't figure it out).

That's all for now folks!

Good ideas nomanhan

I know that there are some horseshoe shaped defensive positions for artillery but I don't know how much protection or concealment they provide.

On the issue of detaching guns, I agree wholeheartedly. You need to be able to detach guns when the truck has been hit. If there is a way to do it, I would love to know.

Oudy

the statute of "surrender" should be added it'll be realistic instead of running like rabbits in front of my rifles.

it's just a wish... ;)

thx

Tofke

Beer Killer

[ May 10, 2007, 03:54 PM: Message edited by: Tofke ]

I agree with Tofke,i think a surrender option would be very nice,enjoyable,and interesting feature.

Calculating skills,morale,health status,if commander is alive,etc, a surrender feature would have fun!

Also why not after surrender to see the surrendered units take some kicks on the as. by the opposite units as i have seen to some interesting ww2 documentaries.lol

Object not found!

The requested URL was not found on this server. If you entered the URL manually please check your spelling and try again.

If you think this is a server error, please contact the webmaster

Error 404

www.battlefront.com

Mon 14 May 2007 05:57:29 AM PDT

Apache/2.0.40 (Red Hat Linux)

Originally posted by Moon:

miketheslayer, I just clicked on the link you posted and it works. What's the problem?

Martin

The problem is, that the link doesn't work with Mozzila Firefox, and works fine with Internet Explorer.

Bill Gates strikes again and scores. :D

Originally posted by MikoyanPT:

</font><blockquote>quote:</font><hr />Originally posted by Moon:

miketheslayer, I just clicked on the link you posted and it works. What's the problem?

Martin

The problem is, that the link doesn't work with Mozzila Firefox, and works fine with Internet Explorer.

Bill Gates strikes again and scores. :D </font>

Finally got my copy, three things.

1. Please put the lable with the license key on the inside of the DVD case, so it's less likly to become damaged or unreadable.

2. One feature I would like to see for infantry/soldier is an auto take cover when you placement them near a bush, wall, tree, etc. This feature already exist in another 1C title, "Faces of War".

3. Dynamic Campaign Generator, someone released one for the game "Faces of War". This would really add a lot replay value to the game.

http://www.digitalmindsoft.eu/phpBB3/viewtopic.php?f=15&t=247

Thanks