Status Update, Game Patch and DVD's (May 3rd, 2007)

Madmatt

• Replies 80
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Also from me tnx for the update Madmatt,

iam glad you still try to get this all in one fix not a big fix as you or Moon stated earlier.

Hope they can fix most problems , and i am sorry i cant help you with the AMD or INTEL problems because i dont have them (thank god) No drop in fps either.

The only thing i didnt see in your fix is the ability to make foxholes can you ask 1C if they have a look a this also.

tia

I have a little question about the "hold position" modus for a tank.

If you give a tank the order "hold position", the tank will stay at this point and dont move. This is correct, however a enemy attack this tank(with "hold position" button on)the crew turns the hull toward to the enemy.

For Tiger1 deadly, for tank hunter like StuG/Hetzer/JgdPzIV is that ok.

I would suggest that a "hold postion" order for a tank with turret stands for "DONT TURN THE HULL ALSO".

All sounds really great! Can I suggest that you update the training missions in the demo as well. Training missions are usually fairly straightforward when you get what it's try to tell you. The one where you get attacked by waves of tanks needs more than a slight decrease in difficulty! Also an extra mission or two with fewer units requiring a more thoughtful approach would be a good addition to the current one between two largish forces. As it stands I think the demo would put off my friends if they were to try it rather than encourage them to buy the game.

Have fun

Finn

BF guy's, please do not hold up the release of the first patch for game "Enhancement" items. When you think you have the majority of the "Overall stability" issue's and other game breaking items resolved then please get it out the door so many of us can at least play the game. That way we will appreciate more the "Enhancements" that will come later after they have been properly thought out, tested and implemented.

Just my thoughts...

thanks for the update nice to see that you are working on the title and still think communication to the base is good. One question is there an fix on the problem that soldiers go up from prone to reload to kneeling ?

All I'm asking for Christmas is repair units.

P.S.

Matt I still haven't recieved my recipt of purchase for the downloaded game and mail delivery of DVD and manual. My CC statement will show it but BF never sent anything for my records.

[ May 06, 2007, 10:33 AM: Message edited by: ShiftZ ]

Cool as always your surport is second to none

i have a amd dual core and don't seem to suffer from some of the problems mentioned at the moment i would say i enjoy the game after the patch i will not be able to put it down

To all those people out there who are disapointed with the game stick with it i have bought games from battlefront from the very beginning i bought the full CM series and strategic command and i will say this

1 they listen to the community

2 they respond well to critisism

3 if a game is buggy they fix it

4 they want a great game as much as we do

Keep up the good work Battlefront

Bullet Out :D

Originally posted by ShiftZ:

All I'm asking for Christmas is repair units.

P.S.

Matt I still haven't recieved my recipt of purchase for the downloaded game and mail delivery of DVD and manual. My CC statement will show it but BF never sent anything for my records.

ShiftZ, send an email to elicense@battlefront.com with you full name and we can look up that info for you and resend it.

Madmatt