the download link is active!

I sincerly hope that karma catchs up with you. For exsample your Internet cable gets pulled out by your Roomate acidentaly when your 99% done downloading.

I only thought of this because it happened to me once when I posted a simaliar thread. Now i allways use a dowload manager.

Funny stuff. Even funnier is I have been playing it for months now. And some people have been playing it for much longer. And people who start threads like this should have to go to the back of the line to get to dl it. :mad:

But I remember when CMBO wasnt available as a download and I was weeks behind in getting it in the mail. That was torture, so a few more hours or days will not hurt like it used to smile.gif

<FONT SIZE="20">LAME</FONT>

In the days before the CM:BB release, I actually did an entire fake AAR complete with screenshots showing the new game in all its glory, despite having no clue what any of the new features would be or look like. Madmatt was so pissed he pulled all his hair out. (That's how I remember it, anyway. He did lock the thread, in any event.) Go big or go home, girls.

Originally posted by Michael Dorosh:

In the days before the CM:BB release, I actually did an entire fake AAR complete with screenshots showing the new game in all its glory, despite having no clue what any of the new features would be or look like. Madmatt was so pissed he pulled all his hair out. (That's how I remember it, anyway. He did lock the thread, in any event.) Go big or go home, girls.

Your not Tom Repetti are you? Sounds like one of his April fools tricks on the ASLML.....

bobo

This whole "don't call us, we'll call you" email deal is just a lame attempt to diffuse the night of the refreshing monkeys on our own ISP's. Lean out your windows and yell "we're not going to take it anymore," check your email ONE more time (okay, maybe twice), then... [fill in the blank]

Originally posted by Michael Dorosh:

ROTFLMAO!

smile.gif