To all my Combat Mission Commanders

Originally posted by General_solomon:

I would like to wish you all a wonderful 4th. Of course if your not from the US, please celebrate with us on our day of freedom.

Don't you know, that the USA are the most hated country worldwide? - or is this simply beyond your naive and egocentric view of the world?

peace,

General_Solomon

The USA are always making war all over the world, against countries that didn't attack them and you are stupid enough, to close this stupid post with "peace"-greetings?

Incredible.

Yes, yes, the US warmongers!!! They bombed the Pearl Harbour to make the reluctant Japanese Empire to invade China, Philippines etc.!!! They blew up the WTC towers to oust that most progressive and peaceful of all regimes, the Taliban!!! Hell, they even constrained Hitler to declare war on them, bastards!!!

[lots of angry fa[e]ces here]

BTW, did you know that Hitler told better jokes than Churchill?

Still, happy Independence Day to the US of A!

Originally posted by Steiner14:

</font><blockquote>quote:</font><hr />Originally posted by General_solomon:

I would like to wish you all a wonderful 4th. Of course if your not from the US, please celebrate with us on our day of freedom.

Don't you know, that the USA are the most hated country worldwide? - or is this simply beyond your naive and egocentric view of the world?

peace,

General_Solomon

The USA are always making war all over the world, against countries that didn't attack them and you are stupid enough, to close this stupid post with "peace"-greetings?

Incredible. </font>

Originally posted by Mikko H.:

Yes, yes, the US warmongers!!! They bombed the Pearl Harbour to make the reluctant Japanese Empire to invade China, Philippines etc.!!! They blew up the WTC towers to oust that most progressive and peaceful of all regimes, the Taliban!!! Hell, they even constrained Hitler to declare war on them, bastards!!!

[lots of angry fa[e]ces here]

BTW, did you know that Hitler told better jokes than Churchill?

Still, happy Independence Day to the US of A!

No need to go back decades into history written by USrael.

Remember "Weapons of mass destruction"? Yugoslavia, Afghanistan, Iraq?

The real weapon of mass destruction in Iraq (and Yugoslavia), is the radioactive ammunition used by the USraeli agressors.

What you imagine to celebrate and what is the dark reality, USraels reality, are two different worlds.

Totally off-topic, but this feels like the right place to quote The Producers (always wanted to do that).

LIEBKIND

... You know, not many people knew about it, but the Fuhrer vas a terrific dancer.

BIALYSTOCK

Really, I never dreamed ...

LIEBKIND

That's because you were taken in by that verdampter Allied propaganda. Such filthy lies. But nobody said a bad vord about Winston Churchill, did they? Oh no, Vin Vit Vinnie! Churchill, vit his cigars and his brandy and his rotten paintings. Couldn't even say Nazi. He would say Narzis, Narzis. Ve vere not Narzies, ve vere Nazis. But let me tell this, and you're getting it straight from the horse, Hitler vas better looking than Churchill, he vas a better dresser than Churchill, had more hair, told funnier jokes, and could dance the pants off Churchill!

BIALYSTOCK

That's exactly why we want to do this play. To show the world the true Hitler, the Hitler you knew, the Hitler you loved, the Hitler with a song in his heart.

Some people here want Alizee in CM. I want Hitler! Hitler with a song in his heart!

I keep my hatred in a box in my basement.

My prejudice is sitting in a tree in Northern Ontario watching for forest fires.

My youthful idealism committed suicide many many years ago and my sense of moral superiority has deteriorated into middle class hypocrisy.

My political beliefs live in my back pocket and often make an appearance after I've had a few drinks.

I wear my intellectual snobbery just under my ISAF ballcap and my arrogance behind my left ear.

The only absolute truth in life is there are no absolute truths.

Why is the American Revolution now referred to the American war for independence?

What do you get when you cross an Elephant with a Rhino?

Elephino!