Peng Has Challenged the Witch of Westmoreland, and Answered Swift the Call

Originally posted by Seanachai:

No one wishes to know.

No stories for any of this lot.

Why not?

Ya know, when I was reading that post of yours from a few weeks back, when you were describing a late night drive with M'Lud Croda, where he was driving a beat-to-****e truck and you were deep throating a Honeybear, I found myself really, really getting into the story.

I could actually feel the swerve of the truck as it's shot steering caused it to weave all over the road and I saw the huge splash of water as you two smacked into the bank of the stream.

Very good. Very, very good.

It struck me then...

You're good enough that you could have been a writer for "The Dukes of Hazard".

I know... pretty heady experience, yes?

• Replies 269
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Originally posted by Seanachai:

Too many goddamn days gone by without paddling.

Why Seanachai you've revealed a new side of yourself! Mind you, not the side any of us wish to see, but if you like a good paddling........to each his own. Spank me daddy, I've been bad.

After reading through the Justiciar Joe links about his gestation period, I came to a

little conclusion. The Old Firm can back me up on this one. I would "go away" and then "come back" quite often. Why is that? I get bored. The Innanet is a big place and you can only entertain me for so long. 7 years of this...

I confess that my latest tryst was with RTS games. I became somewhat of a quick fix, constant movement whore with my games. Battle for Middle Earth I and II, Rise of Legends, and Company of Heroes kept my attention for a little while. But, when it's all said and done, I return here. (like a dog returns to its vomit)

Let it be known that I would never, ever question Lorak since he gained much of his knowledge in the Waffle House and he was a sight nicer than you filthy mongrels.

In hindsight, this Peng Challenge thing has become an online diary of sorts for many of us.

I can read through what happened before and just shake my head. I simply am embarrassed at what I typed so many years ago. I must have been drunk. My gameplay definitely shows that to be true. All in all, it was entertaining to participate in and read these threads, except for the painful parts of my life. (of course)

**serious off**

I have unmodded, very patched CMBB on my HD now and am relearning the game while sober. Let us continue the persiflage and challenging.

edited because i have a few more gray hairs and some wrinkles but I will never be perfect like Germanboy

edited once more because Berli's(his infernal highness) Monday Machine is broken and my Friday is a Monday again.

Seanachai! I want to hear a story of love lost, redemption, and a broken rubber. I want to hear of Great Heroes with Fatal Weaknesses and a penchant to alcohol and other forms of self abuse. I want to laugh at the absurd irony of everyday life and the unique irretrievable preciousness of each second. I want to feel the horror of unexpected difficulties and the regret of opportunities not taken. I want to wallow in the sorrow of loss, and laugh with joy at the chance for renewal. I want to witness the grandeur of achievement and experience the regret of fallibility. I want, need, and demand from YOU, Seanachai, a story that will take away my breath and make me ponder the possibility of achieving Godhood.

I think Sleeping Cinderella and the Seven Little Pigs will do just fine.

<big>DANCE, PUPPET!</big>

Originally posted by Abbott:

Turns out. And to cheer you all up I...oh never mind.

Oh, c'mon. You know you wanna...

p.s. I thought we were to have a hang..er, I mean trial. You all are leaving me a bit verklempt. IF nothing else, at least think of the stenographers! Oh, the huwomanity!

Originally posted by Leeo:

</font><blockquote>quote:</font><hr />Originally posted by Abbott:

Turns out. And to cheer you all up I...oh never mind.

Oh, c'mon. You know you wanna...

p.s. I thought we were to have a hang..er, I mean trial. You all are leaving me a bit verklempt. IF nothing else, at least think of the stenographers! Oh, the huwomanity! </font>

I don't want no Friggen' podcast! I want a sham, er, I mean, proper trial, and then a wicked taunting of the convicted, er, I mean accused, just before he hangs... er, I mean, files an appeal. Yeah, that's it. An appealing twitch will do wonders for my affronted soul. I believe I was the first to call for Abbot's han..er, trial. I DEMAND SATISFACTION!!!

Sirius is magical. I can now listen to ALL of my 80's hits, especially those by Salt-N-Peppa.

Oh, an example of Peng type humor in the real world. I was talking to our business owner's wife who is 67 years old and a big Bill Gaither fan. She is Southern Baptist and a cotton top (Think Paula Dean combined with Minnie Pearl) She offered me a new pen the other day and I demurred saying "no ma'am, I'm not worth the effort" She did an odd cackle and offered once more. I then dropped the Pengism on her. "You can just spit on my head and I'd be grateful, ma'am" She thought I was serious since I seldom smile.

You know..... every now and then one can sink to the level of Budweiser and find that its not so bad after all, after 4 or 5 that is....

and if its a choice between Arabic coffee and a 'Bud' then by golly, it's a Bud for me...

Gad, it's 6pm and i'm half cut already.

Go'on Seaneeechy, tell us a bedtime story...

Yes, Gnomely Bard. A wee story before we pass out from the ethanol. (And I hate say this...) Please?

(cripes, he wants us to ask him for a story, as if we are the sole arbiter of his bardhood, and then when we deign to ask for a freakin' tale, he's all "You lot ain't good enought for the likes o' me." It pisses me off, it does, but worse, it makes me not want to care.

I will love a story now.. dump dark night and the mob entartaining itself outside my windows..all the loved ones ,mainly imaginary, far away and ....sob

just give me the story

ps: Nidan old boy ..stiull trying get high on malaria pils? how is going ? im so sorry to .. wait

i'm not sorry at all

k

Dear Speedy,

We're still here. Just a little banged up this morning and slow moving.

As I seem to do every year with this team I find myself quoting Adeli Stevenson again from after he lost the second time to Ike..."It hurts to much to laugh and I'm too old to cry."

Love,

Elvis

P.S. Hiram, you may feel free to switch bandwagons if you want. If I were you I'd try something in San Diego or New England.

Originally posted by Elvis:

Dear Speedy,

We're still here. Just a little banged up this morning and slow moving.

As I seem to do every year with this team I find myself quoting Adeli Stevenson again from after he lost the second time to Ike..."It hurts to much to laugh and I'm too old to cry."

Love,

Elvis

P.S. Hiram, you may feel free to switch bandwagons if you want. If I were you I'd try something in San Diego or New England.

not quite

I'm proud of my Eagles with their 2nd string.