Peng Has Challenged the Witch of Westmoreland, and Answered Swift the Call

• Replies 269
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

IT'S HERE!!! IT'S HERE!!!

The popcorn is here!

And you lot haven't changed one whit. Should this make me sad or comforted? The jury is still out on that.

Edited to note that you all haven't changed one wit, either. But then, you've all been sharing just the one wit for so long that I don't think there are any in reserve anymore.

[ January 19, 2007, 01:01 PM: Message edited by: Moraine Sedai ]

Originally posted by Joe Shaw:

</font><blockquote>quote:</font><hr />Originally posted by Lars:

</font><blockquote>quote:</font><hr />Originally posted by Moraine Sedai:

IT'S HERE!!! IT'S HERE!!!

The popcorn is here!

Hiram isn't exactly lighting up your life anymore, is he. </font>

Originally posted by Boo Radley:

</font><blockquote>quote:</font><hr />Originally posted by Joe Shaw:

Blah, blah, blah...

Joe

p.s. Shut up Boo ... like you could do any better. Don't you owe me a turn?

I could do better stoned, drunk, blindfolded with both hands behind my back.

No, you owe me a turn, Capt. Super Lame-O. </font>

Boo owes everybody turns. I think his computer got embarrassed at having to facilitate Boo's pathetic attempts at something approaching communication. Wisely, the only way the computer could figure out to atone for its shame was to stop communicating with other computers.

It's a pity when one's ([cough]Boo[/cough]) hardware is smarter than one's ([cough]Boo[/cough]) wetware.

{pathetic, trite, and over-worked urination jokes sure to follow}

Originally posted by Leeo:

Boo owes everybody turns. I think his computer got embarrassed at having to facilitate Boo's pathetic attempts at something approaching communication. Wisely, the only way the computer could figure out to atone for its shame was to stop communicating with other computers.

It's a pity when one's ([cough]Boo[/cough]) hardware is smarter than one's ([cough]Boo[/cough]) wetware.

Who are you?

You've got to be Shavian house, yes?

It matters not... as for Boo's computer busting, it has actually made our current game more interesting.

NG Cavscout got a draw out of me... but it feels like a defeat, I mean NG Cavscout !

You know what I mean?

Me & Stikkcpixie are playing a cute little France 1940 scenario... the map looks so good with ETO mods that I'm almost tempted to leave his picturesque village alone ... almost

Picturesque or not, it is infested with cowardly 'sharpshooters'... I'll likely be forced to turn the whole place into burning rubble

Originally posted by Sir 37mm:

Who are you?

You've got to be Shavian house, yes?

You utter bastige.

I'm from a GREAT house, and one worth more than a bazillion shavian houses, even if Buckingham Palace was used as the prime derivative of their matrix.

More to the point, who the feck are you, you pedantic twit?

More to the point, who the feck are you, you pedantic twit?

I go by many names...

Some call me 'THE Leading Light of the House of *sigh* JD Morse *sigh*'

Some call me 'THE popgun' or 'THE Doorknocker'

Some call me ' O' Blessed Saviour '

Some call me 'git'

Some call me 'Jaguar Paw' (Jaguar being pronounced with three syllables)

And some call me 'Sherrrklleplebipob... nee, nee, nah'

Though I must admit I'm don't really understand that last one myself...

You, however, can call me 'M'Lord'... that seems appropriate for one of you Shavian buggars

You, however, can call me 'M'Lord'... that seems appropriate for one of you Shavian buggars

That's enough. I'll not be mocked by being wrongly associated with a house of such minor sitting.

I demand satisfaction! Seeing as how I'm forced to engaged in discourse with the likes of you, I'll have to settle with "playing" you in a battle. Send an email with your preference for your doom, and I'm sure something can be sorted out (as long as you've not played the piece of ****e already; we have names for the likes of you, but they can't be repeated here).

I'll have you know that JD Morse and I tussled shield to shield, and you, <small>sir</small>, do not even approach the droppings of JD Morse's squats, you pustule on the backside of hubris.

I demand satisfaction!

Challenge accepted you half-cocked, cockroaches zit!

Expect an email shortly after I can be bothered to go search for a scenario & *yuck* set-up *yuck*

Lets say three days time.

As for you demanding satisfaction... why don't you try spinning around or sumfink?

</font><blockquote>quote:</font><hr />Originally posted by Sir 37mm:

That's enough. I'll not be mocked by being wrongly associated with a house of such minor sitting.

...{snipped}...

I'll have you know that JD Morse and I tussled shield to shield, and you, <small>sir</small>, do not even approach the droppings of JD Morse's squats, you pustule on the backside of hubris. </font>

Originally posted by Moraine Sedai:

</font><blockquote>quote:</font><hr />Originally posted by Leeo:

I demand satisfaction!

And you're looking for it in HERE??

Man! You sure are lost. You shoulda taken that left toin at Albuquerque. </font>

I doubt it because "wetware" doesn't even make sense.

Have you been taking lessons from Shaw on how to write... trite?

Originally posted by Boo Radley:

Have you been taking lessons from Shaw on how to write... trite?

Wouldn't that be a little like Stuka taking lessons off of Mace on how to be Oddstralian?

In otherwords completely pointless... even before taking into account the difficulties in teaching such a pupil.

Originally posted by Moraine Sedai:

</font><blockquote>quote:</font><hr />Originally posted by Leeo:

I demand satisfaction!

And you're looking for it in HERE??

Man! You sure are lost. You shoulda taken that left toin at Albuquerque. </font>

By the way my Dear Lady you, perhaps by chance, have forgotten to send me a turn... I probably shouldn't complain really, four hundred days late or not, I'm sure you'll send it WHEN YOU'RE GOOD AND READY!

But even so, do we have ETA?

I guess you didn't get the memo two computers ago that our game (and any I was playing back then) have long been lost in the ether.

Dear Lady of the pool; I'm looking in many places for satisfaction, and expect to find varying degrees thereof throughout the Universe; however, this place is pitiable enough that I demand some small matter of satisfaction to maintain my hummingbird-like attention span.

However, your gracing of this swamp goes a great deal towards reaching that goal. In comparison, none other can provide but an ounce to your pound in the realm of satisfaction. I thank thee for gracing these slimy halls.

Why, if that isn't the nicest thing anyone has said to me in here.

<small>(do you think she bought it?)</small>

<small>(not a chance in hell, my dear)</small>

Well, er, the original sentiment's truth! The rest was just an aside to the boys. You know, keep 'em jostling each other for a bit of the "... how you'se doin'?" and a smattering of "watch that hand there, now."

None of it's worth ****e without the Ladies to preside over all and pronounce or retract their blessed approval.

<small>That probably worked, don't you think guys? Guys? I'm sure you'll back me up on this, right guys? Halloooo...

oh crap.</small>

<big><big>Ladies of the Pool RULE (other "ladies" merely drool). Rock-on Pool-Ladies!</big></big>

<small>That has to do the trick, what?</small>