Peng Has Challenged the Witch of Westmoreland, and Answered Swift the Call

Originally posted by Sir 37mm:

Wouldn't that be a little like Stuka taking lessons off of Mace on how to be Oddstralian?

In otherwords completely pointless... even before taking into account the difficulties in teaching such a pupil.

Impudent whelp!

Tread lightly me laddie-O, else next time I'm in Manchester I'll be taking a piss through your letter box......and kick your cat.

• Replies 269
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

</font><blockquote>quote:</font><hr />Originally posted by Leeo:

I demand satisfaction!

Challenge accepted you half-cocked, cockroaches zit!

Expect an email shortly after I can be bothered to go search for a scenario & *yuck* set-up *yuck*

Lets say three days time.

</font>

Originally posted by Stuka:

Tread lightly me laddie-O, else next time I'm in Manchester I'll be taking a piss through your letter box......and kick your cat.

I live in a flat, so you'd just be pissing all over the place & missing what you were actually aiming at... in other words, just what we've all come to expect from Aussie toilet practice... and posting style, come to think of it....

Originally posted by Leeo:

Three fecking days? I could've lost the entire of World War 2 in three fecking days.

Think of it like this Leo, a set-up from me is worth any thousand set-ups from the rest of these sodding arse wipes... I mean, you stand a chance of being immortalised for Pengs sake!

Think of it like this Leo, a set-up from me is worth any thousand set-ups from the rest of these sodding arse wipes... I mean, you stand a chance of being immortalised for Pengs sake!

And somehow you tink I ain't already been immortalised? I fought Agua Perdido. I tussled multiple times with David Aitken. I've exchanged piss with Berli. I've spanked Seanachai. I've been relieved of duty by OberGrubenStompinFuhrer. I passed time with the pied-piper of alliteration, Deke Fenkle. I've argued my case via combat arms with Lawyer. I've played French for jdmorse. I've crossed swords with Moriarty. I've been beat by Elvis, and splattered by Lars. I've been suckered into beginning multiple games with Hiram. MrSpkr has frustrated me many times. I've even been shot at by dalem. In short, "Been dere, done dat." I was trading tungsten here afore there was a squirt in your first piss-bucket. I'm already the veteran of a thousand psychotic wars. I play the game; nuthin' more, little less.

And you are whom, exactly?

</font><blockquote>quote:</font><hr />Originally posted by Sir 37mm:

And somehow you tink I ain't already been immortalised? I fought Agua Perdido. I tussled multiple times with David Aitken. I've exchanged piss with Berli. I've spanked Seanachai. I've been relieved of duty by OberGrubenStompinFuhrer. I passed time with the pied-piper of alliteration, Deke Fenkle. I've argued my case via combat arms with Lawyer. I've played French for jdmorse. I've crossed swords with Moriarty. I've been beat by Elvis, and splattered by Lars. I've been suckered into beginning multiple games with Hiram. MrSpkr has frustrated me many times. I've even been shot at by dalem...</font>

And somehow you tink I ain't already been immortalised? I fought Agua Perdido. I tussled multiple times with David Aitken. I've exchanged piss with Berli. I've spanked Seanachai. I've been relieved of duty by OberGrubenStompinFuhrer. I passed time with the pied-piper of alliteration, Deke Fenkle. I've argued my case via combat arms with Lawyer. I've played French for jdmorse. I've crossed swords with Moriarty. I've been beat by Elvis, and splattered by Lars. I've been suckered into beginning multiple games with Hiram. MrSpkr has frustrated me many times. I've even been shot at by dalem. In short, "Been dere, done dat." I was trading tungsten here afore there was a squirt in your first piss-bucket. I'm already the veteran of a thousand psychotic wars. I play the game; nuthin' more, little less.

And the BEST of all is that Sir Leeo was in fact my Squire!

Oh yes little 37mm, Leeo (useless git that he is) has somewhat of a pedigree, a degree of breeding if you will and as such is infinitely your superior, even if no-one elses.

And I'm still going to kick your cat....

</font><blockquote>quote:</font><hr />Originally posted by Leeo:

And the BEST of all is that Sir Leeo was in fact my Squire!

Oh yes little 37mm, Leeo (useless git that he is) has somewhat of a pedigree, a degree of breeding if you will and as such is infinitely your superior, even if no-one elses.

And I'm still going to kick your cat.... </font>

Whats this, a game of 'My Squire is more useless than yours'?

Boy, that would be a closely fought game with all of us, I'd wager.

But I'd still win, of course. I mean, with Lurker, Nidan1 and Sir37mm (or as I fondly refer to them, Moe, Larry and Shemp), you wouldn't have much of a chance.

Originally posted by Lars:

Had Seanachai, dalem, and Papa Khan over this weekend for a boardgame session.

Was fun, but it always takes so long to clean up and recount the silverware.

It would have been easier if you just dumped the silverware on the floor ... that's what I always do.

Joe

Originally posted by Joe Shaw:

</font><blockquote>quote:</font><hr />Originally posted by Lars:

It would have been easier if you just dumped the silverware on the floor ... that's what I always do.

Joe </font>

Originally posted by Joe Shaw:

</font><blockquote>quote:</font><hr />Originally posted by Lars:

It would have been easier if you just dumped the silverware on the floor ... that's what I always do.</font>

Whats this, a game of 'My Squire is more useless than yours'?

Ha! You're all losers at that game, because I spurned ever acquiring a squire a long time ago. There is a technical loophole whereby I could be forced to corrupt and mislead some bright-eyed serf and take them to squire, but I doubt that will ever happen. Serfs these days can't be bothered to do any research.