Peng Has Challenged the Witch of Westmoreland, and Answered Swift the Call

• Replies 269
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Originally posted by Leeo:

And somehow you tink I ain't already been immortalised? I fought Agua Perdido. I tussled multiple times with David Aitken. I've exchanged piss with Berli. I've spanked Seanachai. I've been relieved of duty by OberGrubenStompinFuhrer. I passed time with the pied-piper of alliteration, Deke Fenkle. I've argued my case via combat arms with Lawyer. I've played French for jdmorse. I've crossed swords with Moriarty. I've been beat by Elvis, and splattered by Lars. I've been suckered into beginning multiple games with Hiram. MrSpkr has frustrated me many times. I've even been shot at by dalem. In short, "Been dere, done dat." I was trading tungsten here afore there was a squirt in your first piss-bucket. I'm already the veteran of a thousand psychotic wars. I play the game; nuthin' more, little less.

And you are whom, exactly?

*Shrugs*

None of those are Peng himself.

I find it strange how you forgot to mention YOUR OWN LIEGE amongst those names... are you perhaps embarrassed?

As for WHO I AM, I feel a versification is needed for such a tale... and I will sing that song some other time

Anyhow, although I concede the point in regards to your immortality, I must point out that there is likely a difference between being immortalised in bronze & being immortalised with mouldy vegetable peelings.

PS

I'm in a totally righteous mood for I have the next twelve days off.

Dear Elvis,

I'm sure that ending threads is not the only thing you do prematurely. Why involve the poor bears as well?

Love,

Leeo

Dearest Lee-Oh, we both know that our equally beloved Elvis, King-of-South-Philly is going to actually create a Peng thread. He won't read the last page of this one though. He is giving a heads up because someone tried to create a Peng thread and was ignored. Someone kind of hairy but handsome nonetheless. Elvis fears the same treatment.

Originally posted by Sir 37mm:

I'm in a totally righteous mood for I have the next twelve days off.

You utter bastige.

On an unrelated note:

My liege, Stuka-nuka-puka-pants, had the confidence to raise me up and send me on my way. No training required, none expected. He gave me a bit of encouragement along the way, and the rest is history.

You, on the other hand, required legions of advice and grooming by sycophants. Indeed, you seemed to have taken the sycophantic lesson to heart very well. "YAY for you!" You've played Peng. As if he could give a <big>rat's</big> ass. I'm sure you'll send me a [cough]set-up[/cough]. It's what's to be expected amongst this newer generation of squires. We all know it's 'cause you ain't got the cahones to play someone in a random game. You gotta know what to expect, so you can expect to (shudder)win. You've gots lots to learn, pissiah if you thing winnin's the thing.

C'mon, grow a pair and send something you've not designed or played before. I dare you.

Originally posted by Hiram Sedai:

Dearest Lee-Oh, we both know that our equally beloved Elvis, King-of-South-Philly is going to actually create a Peng thread.

You <big>Liar!</big> I don't love him near as much as yourself.

(I'll leave it up to the rest of you brain-dead Cesspudlians to figure that out.)

Kisses,

Leeo

On an unrelated note:

My liege, Stuka-nuka-puka-pants, had the confidence to raise me up and send me on my way. No training required, none expected. He gave me a bit of encouragement along the way, and the rest is history.

You, on the other hand, required legions of advice and grooming by sycophants. Indeed, you seemed to have taken the sycophantic lesson to heart very well. "YAY for you!" You've played Peng. As if he could give a <big>rat's</big> ass. I'm sure you'll send me a [cough]set-up[/cough]. It's what's to be expected amongst this newer generation of squires. We all know it's 'cause you ain't got the cahones to play someone in a random game. You gotta know what to expect, so you can expect to (shudder)win. You've gots lots to learn, pissiah if you thing winnin's the thing.

C'mon, grow a pair and send something you've not designed or played before. I dare you.

Joe do you have any more Ker Dessel scenarios in the pipeline?

This Leo fellow is starting to grate on my nerves (I think it's the way he wildly gesticulates as he speaks)... and I've always been a cut off my nose to spite my face kinda guy

A worried man with a worried mind

No one in front of me and nothing behind

There's a woman on my lap and she's drinking champagne

Got white skin, got assassin's eyes

I'm looking up into the sapphire tinted skies

I'm well dressed, waiting on the last train

Standing on the gallows with my head in a noose

Any minute now I'm expecting all hell to break loose

People are crazy and times are strange

I'm locked in tight, I'm out of range

I used to care, but things have changed

I've been walking forty miles of bad road

If the bible is right, the world will explode

I've been trying to get as far away from myself as I can

Some things are too hot to touch

The human mind can only stand so much

You can't win with a losing hand

Feel like falling in love with the first woman I meet

Putting her in a wheel barrow and wheeling her down the street

I hurt easy, I just don't show it

You can hurt someone and not even know it

The next sixty seconds could be like an eternity

Gonna get low down, gonna fly high

All the truth in the world adds up to one big lie

I'm in love with a woman who don't even appeal to me

Mr. Jinx and Miss Lucy, they jumped in the lake

I'm not that eager to make a mistake

Joe do you have any more Ker Dessel scenarios in the pipeline?

No feckin' way. I ain't no SSN to dance on the strings of Ker Dessel.

I've decided that I'll only play you in a completely random set-up. Or is winning too important to you, you pommie bastige with a penchant for control? If winning is your goal, then why the feck are you here? You do know what this is about, don't you?

Admit it! You're afraid to trust the gods of chaos. You're weak-kneed and afraid of the unknown. You fear the grey fog of randomness. You fear you'll be forsaken by the gods of whimsy.

It'll be random or nothing at all. Else you can say why you're afraid of such. Newbie.

You're acting as if a Random QB is some kind of Peng blessed tradition of the One Thread ... which is odd, as I've only known Sturmsebber to actually play them... & at least he has an excuse.

Either way it is not the choosing of a scenario/QB which is the cause of the delay... you must understand I utterly despise setting up at the best of times & I'm certainly not in a setting up mood right now as I have just spent 56 of my last 68 waking hours at work.

In other words... feck off & let me drink!

Originally posted by Boo Radley:

Good.Why don't you use that time to FIX YOUR FECKIN' E-MAIL, YOU TOSSER!!!

You can send emails to my old yahoo mail address now... the problems we had before were probably to do with this Yahoo mail beta thing

You're acting as if a Random QB is some kind of Peng blessed tradition of the One Thread ... which is odd, as I've only known Sturmsebber to actually play them...

Really. Well, you must be the end-all arbiter of all the ****e that anyone had played, then, eh? Another indication of your newbie-hood, pissant. Drink away, however, as I can't argue against a good bit of ethanol ingestion.

If you're gonna play me, it's gotta be a random map. If you're a-wantin', we can also have the computer choose the forces, though that's a bit more rare. Pissant.

Really. Well, you must be the end-all arbiter of all the ****e that anyone had played, then, eh?

If I were to say that I liked cats it does not mean that I hate dogs... in other words you are a first class fecking moron

Now go make yourself useful & whack a brillo pad round this here glass... and for petes sake, remember to rinse!

</font><blockquote>quote:</font><hr />Originally posted by Boo Radley:

Good.Why don't you use that time to FIX YOUR FECKIN' E-MAIL, YOU TOSSER!!!

You can send emails to my old yahoo mail address now... the problems we had before were probably to do with this Yahoo mail beta thing </font>