Peng Has Challenged the Witch of Westmoreland, and Answered Swift the Call

Originally posted by Stuka:

</font><blockquote>quote:</font><hr />Originally posted by Hiram Sedai:

has NY complained about OGSF yet?

*Gasp*

OGSF was NOT bolded!

Joe!, Joe!, surely this travesty of Cesspool protocol demands a booting, an inquest or Coventry according to da rules? </font>

• Replies 269
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

</font><blockquote>quote:</font><hr />Originally posted by Hiram Sedai:

has NY complained about OGSF yet?

*Gasp*

OGSF was NOT bolded!

Joe!, Joe!, surely this travesty of Cesspool protocol demands a booting, an inquest or Coventry according to da rules? </font>

Originally posted by Sir 37mm:

</font><blockquote>quote:</font><hr />Originally posted by Joe Shaw:

You really are dense aren't you Stuka

Actually Joe I'm not too sure about Stuka's being dense... try flimsy, obsolete & overrated </font>

...and unwarranted

I wouldn't go that far... and besides I could've said something nastier like "best when reduced to a burning wreck", "only good for cannon fodder" or "usually heard making a riculously annoying racket" so I'd count yourself lucky... well relatively lucky anyway

I've a good mind, once I've finished wiping the floor with Boo's equally inept Hun's...

First of all, if you're "of a good mind", where'd you get it from, cause it sure as hell can't be yours!

Middle of all, you haven't even met up with my troops, so if there's any floor wiping going on, it's just between you and your men! Is this your winter of incontinence, you son of Dork?

Penultimately of all, we'll see who's inept when the battle truly commences!

And last of all...

Stuka-Nuka-Puka-Pants behind the tree!

Stuka-Nuka-Puka-Pants can't see me!

Stuka-Nuka-Puka-Pants come on up!

Stuka-Nuka-Puka-Pants and feel the ARMS OF KRUPP!!!!11!!

Originally posted by Nidan1:

Does anyone else hate this new Battlefront Banner... Is it just me?

I think I've just figured out why Nidan1 was seeing what he was seeing... Nidan1 are you actually still using *shock horror* internet explorer *shock horror* ?!?!!

Originally posted by Nidan1:

</font><blockquote>quote:</font><hr />Originally posted by Leeo:

Nidan1, for Gawd's sake, lay off of the hallucinogens! The "banner" will not hurt you. The "banner" is just a construct created by your "awakened" mind. Just go towards the "banner," Nidan1, just amble towards the "banner." That's a good lad. No reason to freak. YOU control the trip, not the "banner."

You mean you REALLY don't see that annoying thingy that flashes and drops bombs which float through the sky, and which says something about "Intel"

I must have gotten a bad batch recently. </font>

Originally posted by Mace:

The bolding of names is a practice that I choose to follow to differentiate members of the CessPool from the great unwashed masses in the Outerboard, but it is NOT a requirement.

Yes it is. </font>

Originally posted by Mace:

The bolding of names is a practice that I choose to follow to differentiate members of the CessPool from the great unwashed masses in the Outerboard, but it is NOT a requirement.

Yes it is. </font>