Australia hijacks the Peng Challenge Thread...yet again!!

• Replies 293
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Cav you are keeping the aunty-birus defs up to date aren't you? I mean I did install a nice corporate edition licensed av with perpetually free pattern and program updates... please tell me you ain't spreadin virus when you have the tools to prevent it. [/QB]
I think you’ll find My Lord that he‘s lacking some of the necessary tools

*MrPeng looks blankly at his Messiah*

… I mean he may have all the physical perquisites but does he have the old know how

*Sir 37mm taps the side of his head suggestively… MrPeng continues to catch flies*

… sigh

What I’m trying to say is that perhaps* NG Cavscout is as thick as a Pengdamn brick sandwhich?

*Sir 37mm delivers this word as if there is no perhaps about it*

it isn't a virus, for some reason, Stoat's cut rate email account mangles the files I send him. As far as I know, I have sent out no viruses. The anti-virus program has gotten updates automatically several times since I got the computer back. Yahoo also scans all outgoing attachments with Norton, so they are double checked. I think Stoat is just a whinger.

Originally posted by Boo Radley:

</font><blockquote>quote:</font><hr />Originally posted by MrPeng:

... when I hurled over 500 points worth of rockets to start things off and he broke FOW and radio silence to let me know I had successfully inflicted 5 casualties. Yeah. Great. Love & Rockets.

HAHAHAHAHA... HA... Heh, heh, heh, heh...snicker... Hee hee hee... snort... Oh, deary-dear-dear. I just did the same thing to Bloat. Fired off about a hunnert & farty 114mm rickets at him right from the get-go.

Looking at the spread and size of the hits, I figger he used the subsequent flames to melt his S'mores, the knock-kneed gerbil jammer!

Oh, and Peng? 'Splain me something, Lucy... How would having MORE turns keep you from firing all your big, scary ammo at me before you had LOS to all my positions which were in LOS right from turn one?

Would having more turns somehow make you smarter? </font>

Originally posted by NG cavscout:

it isn't a virus, for some reason, Stoat's cut rate email account mangles the files I send him. As far as I know, I have sent out no viruses. The anti-virus program has gotten updates automatically several times since I got the computer back. Yahoo also scans all outgoing attachments with Norton, so they are double checked. I think Stoat is just a whinger.

I say we kick the snot out of him, then. Hands up everyone for a good boot in the stoat!

Originally posted by MrPeng:

I say we kick the snot out of him, then. Hands up everyone for a good boot in the stoat!

Utter Balderdash!

NG has sent me the same virusy thingy… even so, I’m still forced to vote FOR the beating of the stoat

Originally posted by Seanachai:

sniperation

Until then, I want each and every one of you to remember this:Berli and Peng are conspiring to kill me.

They are true gentleman, who take the time to plan removing me from the world.

Eh, Berli should we get cracking on this project or just bail and have some Gins and Tonics? I'm fairly certain the kayaking will take care of the problem for us sooner or later.

I was out on the lake

(Neighbor kid's wading pool)
for an hour and a half, tonight,
(85 minutes of which was spent getting in and out of the kayak)
kayaking my arse off.
(Trying not to tip over... much)
While I was out, a good, stiff wind came up,
(He'd had beans for lunch again)
raising the surface of the lake and making my drive to the south end a very good work-out.

Really? Is that a fact? Well, I'll tell you what, Jack London. I for one would LOVE to see a picture of you valiantly braving the whitcaps. So, why don't you have someone snap a piccy of you in all your kayaking glory, eh?

Until then, I want each and every one of you to remember this:Berli and Peng are conspiring to kill me.

They are true gentleman, who take the time to plan removing me from the world.

Is there anyone here who isn't working on some plan to off Seanachai? Show of hands?

Didn't think so.

Mine is currently stalled because the frozen chicken brick keeps thawing too early.

Originally posted by MrPeng:

Eh, Berli should we get cracking on this project or just bail and have some Gins and Tonics? I'm fairly certain the kayaking will take care of the problem for us sooner or later.

Choice between Seanachai and booze? While you're passing me the gin, tell me, who were we talking about?