IT. IS. IN. MY. HANDS.

Originally posted by Battlefront.com:

No armed assaults on Sweden YET, but if we could fling something dark and stinky over that way we would. This is extremely disrupting.

Steve

Extremely disrupting ....YES, I agree ...but PLEASE ..do NOT fling any dark and stinky matter towards Sweden or any other euro's. We do not need to give Faux any more reasons to start yelling Faux Alert.

Regards,

Gunz

• Replies 186
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Originally posted by Sirocco:

The serious question this raises, of course, is if Paradox are shipping, and if the patch is almost ready, why wait for the 27th to open downloads?

Simple, BF does things by the numbers..would you expect or want it any other way?

Originally posted by mystro:

</font><blockquote>quote:</font><hr />Originally posted by Sirocco:

The serious question this raises, of course, is if Paradox are shipping, and if the patch is almost ready, why wait for the 27th to open downloads?

Simple, BF does things by the numbers..would you expect or want it any other way? </font>

Originally posted by Sergei:

</font><blockquote>quote:</font><hr />Originally posted by Sirocco:

</font><blockquote>quote:</font><hr />Originally posted by rune:

Because, Steve said "A BETA version of the patch". Obviously things are still being tested.

I suggest you spin the testers wheels a bit faster. :D </font>

No armed assaults on Sweden YET, but if we could fling something dark and stinky over that way we would.
How 'bout making this the subject of the next CMx2 game? It would be an instant bestseller in Finland, Norway and Denmark.

Combat Mission: Dark and Stinky Force!

Originally posted by mazex:

Hmm, living in Sweden and having preordered I am right now nailed at the window looking for the postman. I know it's 8pm here right now but maybe a late delivery for me? Please? smile.gif

Wait - there is a car coming!

Could be a black Volga , with NKVD officers sitting in the back, watch out.

Originally posted by luderbamsen:

</font><blockquote>quote:</font><hr />Originally posted by SirReal:

Got it by mail today. I pre-ordered from Paradox, and tonight I know what I'll be doing while all you losers are still playing CM1 games.

No worries, I can wait. Stay away from my neck of the woods though, or there might be... trouble... </font>

Yeah, the v1.01 patch is currently not ready, and our own version for download isn't either. We have a timeline in place and there isn't much we can do to (safely) speed it up. Getting a premature v1.01 patch out might be likely within a few days, but no promises. The copy protection used for Paradox's versions requires us to send the EXE off to a 3rd Party to have it processed. So even if the code was ready right now there is no way we can make it available anyway. Not that it means much to you guys except for SirReal :D

Steve

Originally posted by Kineas:

</font><blockquote>quote:</font><hr />Originally posted by mazex:

Hmm, living in Sweden and having preordered I am right now nailed at the window looking for the postman. I know it's 8pm here right now but maybe a late delivery for me? Please? smile.gif

Wait - there is a car coming!

Could be a black Volga , with NKVD officers sitting in the back, watch out. </font>

Originally posted by Kineas:

SirReal, why don't you play? Is it true that the forum is the real game?

It's running in the background, and I tinker with it. I'm just not in the mood for a long CM session right now.

Oh alright. Yes, it's true. The forum is the real game. All I got was an audio DVD with Martin & Steve reading all the archived Peng threads. God, it's awful...

Now thats Customer Service

someone gets a New Game way before they are Supposed to

and the Developer still is willing send him the updates

Originally posted by Battlefront.com:

Well... I don't think it is a hoax and I'm certainly not laughing.

SirReal, please email Martin and let him know where your copy came from. Someone has made a mistake (called a "crime" by the courts) and we're going to need to figure out who to spank.

SirReal, you're going to want to get the v1.01 patch, so email me and I'll see what I can do about getting you the current beta version.

steve@battlefront.com

Steve

Kelly's Heroes

Analogy for Beta Testing CM:SF

"But the photo's show the bridge is there, BUT the damn Air Force blows the Bridge up every day, and the Krouts rebuild the bridge ever night!"

"That bridge is gonna, be there"

Is the bridge up or down today?

What am I talking about?

The Steve says the game is not ready...

That means its not ready......