If A Peng Falls in the Forest and None Hear Him, is He Still Challenged?

Originally posted by Joe Shaw:

Originally posted by Bunyip:

Hi,my name is Bunyip, and this is my stick.

Joe he might be one of those simpletons who believes we can see him over the internet....minus the webcam. Therefore, he might actually be showing us his "stick."

• Replies 299
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Sit down bauhaus ,

Joebob , I will claim this nipper of backsides.....what? Yes...yes...buns...but I ALREADY told him to sit down. Oh where was I? Oh yes, I claim this yipper of buns for House Rune with all right and previledges, etc. etc.

NG Cavscout , I make this Pommie your chew toy. [pom me n. 1. An Australian who just hasn't made the trip yet] I want him trained correctly, and with MUCH pain. Use the *BOOT* and often. Start him with a rune scenario...might as well start him off right.

So let it be written, so let it be done.

Rune

Originally posted by rune:

Sit down bauhaus ,

Joebob , I will claim this nipper of backsides.....what? Yes...yes...buns...but I ALREADY told him to sit down. Oh where was I? Oh yes, I claim this yipper of buns for House Rune with all right and previledges, etc. etc.

NG Cavscout , I make this Pommie your chew toy. [pom me n. 1. An Australian who just hasn't made the trip yet] I want him trained correctly, and with MUCH pain. Use the *BOOT* and often. Start him with a rune scenario...might as well start him off right.

So let it be written, so let it be done.

Rune

My GAWD man take some Ritalin or something. The lad shows up, without even an email address, posts two or three times and you're ready to take him to Squire?

It's precipitous behavior like this that leads to POOR choices.

If you INSIST (and I'll need it in writing and don't say I didn't warn you when it inevitably turns out poorly and you come crying to me that you didn't know and you're sorry and can you take it back but by then it'll be too late won't it cause then the cows are out of the barn ... no Bauhaus, no, not even YOU could come up with something dirty about ... well ... sit down anyway) then I'll make him a SERF and we'll see how he turns out.

But I want it clearly understood that I'm against the idea from the start. This is NO way to maintain the purity of our bodily fluids.

Joe

Originally posted by Boo Radley:

</font><blockquote>quote:</font><hr />Originally posted by Berlichtingen:

</font><blockquote>quote:</font><hr />Originally posted by Bunyip:

</font><blockquote>quote:</font><hr /> Auxilliary Backup Deputy Justiciar of the Peng Challenge Thread

Is that a self appointed title? </font>

Not to worry Joebob , obviously you didn't read...oh wait I forgot...you can't.

I'll keep him a serf for years, untill NG Cavscout trains him. Hell, the universe will collaspe and expand again before NG Cavscout trains him correctly.

So a serf in House Rune it is.

Oh yipper bun boy, the piss bucket if you will. Joebob has that look about him again.

Rune

Joe he might be one of those simpletons who believes we can see him over the internet....minus the webcam. Therefore, he might actually be showing us his "stick."
First chance and straight to the gutter, par for the course?

About that bucket, wouldn't it be better to drain the keg straight into it? Might be slower but it would save the nasty smell.

One more thing, for the record, bunyip's have been known to catch planes ;)

[ July 11, 2007, 05:27 AM: Message edited by: Bunyip ]

Originally posted by bauhaus:

</font><blockquote>quote:</font><hr />Originally posted by Joe Shaw:

Hi,my name is Bunyip, and this is my stick.

Joe he might be one of those simpletons who believes we can see him over the internet....minus the webcam. Therefore, he might actually be showing us his "stick." </font>

</font><blockquote>quote:</font><hr />Joe he might be one of those simpletons who believes we can see him over the internet....minus the webcam. Therefore, he might actually be showing us his "stick."

First chance and straight to the gutter, par for the course?

About that bucket, wouldn't it be better to drain the keg straight into it? Might be slower but it would save the nasty smell.

One more thing, for the record, bunyip's have been known to catch planes ;) </font>

[pom me n. 1. An Australian who just hasn't made the trip yet]

Yep, got feel sorry for 'em eh?

**looks over at bunyip**

Imagine missing out on being a part of Gawd's own country just because they were born in the wrong place! Poor little pommie buggers.

It'd almost bring a tear to my eye, except I really don't give a feck. **shrug**

Originally posted by Speedy:

I've been posting naked all these years for nothing??

Umm it saves on the cost of clothing. Then there's the washing and ironing you don't have to do.

Anyhow I thought posting naked was a given rather than an exception?

speaking of shots I'll need a photo for the website.

And I think we'll need rabies shots in case it bites.

Be it Known to One and All that the Scum Sucking Newbie known as Bunyip (spelt but not bolded) is now and shall be a Serf of the CessPool until such time as his sponsor, rune, has determined that he has shown himself to be worthy of the high honor and great privilege of being named a Squire of the CessPool.

At such time rune shall be granted First Right of Refusal and all the other rights and privileges that apply.

What good is power if you don't abuse it?

Bunyan a serf to Rune? Is walking in and waggin' your stick all it takes? Why if that were true, all that would be here would be Olde Ones... and... well, Bauhaus. Boil On The Buttocks Of A Waffler ain't shown us ****e yet. So, by the power invested in me by the Olde Ones, I say you all nay! That Pustule On The Head Of Bauhaus' Thingie shall NOT be a Serf of Rune, nor anyone else until such time as he shows some spark of ability.

Berli you lost Bears fan deep in the heart of...well...Colorado.

If all our serfs needed to prove themselves...then House Joebob would be empty. Heck, Look at Boo whose only claim to fame is he breathes [and we are not sure on that either].

You have stole serfs from me before, I shall not tolerate it this time. A serf yipper with buns is, and a serf he shall remain untill he proves himself... but he is MY serf.

Now Young yippersnap, go forth and challenge someone. NOT a knight, say challenge NG Cavscout . I want it done with flair, with humour, with more wit then you have shown so far. Then bring the piss bucket to Joebob , he still has that look about him.

Rune

You have stole serfs from me before, I shall not tolerate it this time. A serf yipper with buns is, and a serf he shall remain untill he proves himself... but he is MY serf.

You want him for a serf, knock yourself out... you can have first rights to him. But he ain't a serf yet boy-o. I'll admit that the lifeguard at the Cessgenepool has been on vacation, but there are limits. Hell, I doubt even the Wafflers would take that Bunyan into their ranks on so little merit. Serf ain't up for him 'til we see some glimmer of wit.

[ July 11, 2007, 05:46 AM: Message edited by: Berlichtingen ]

Originally posted by Stuka:

Has Seanachai been out trawling for young talent on the outerboard again?

You just never know with him. Why even Peng and I find the twisty way that fungus between his ears operates to be a tad confusing. Many a time its been that we've stared at him, looked at each other and muttered, "what the f...?" Seanachai has that special kind of crazy that makes a Meeksian tree full of hamsters seem positively sane.

Berli I find myself, for once, in full agreement with you. The lad Bunyip (spelt but not bolded) showed not a spark of talent and made hardly enough posts to be able to find how he spells his name before rune swooped in like a cross eyed falcon and snatched him up (don't MAKE me tell you to sit down bauhaus, I'm not in the mood for your games).

Regretably the rules say nothing about the actual amount of time an SSN has to be here before they can be proposed for Squire. My hands were tied.

What we need in this case, in my opinion, is another rule on the subject. Would you like to propose one?

Joe

Oh look, Joebob wants Berli to propose. It is wrong without Sturmy present.

Oh young yipper of buns, perhaps English is not your native tongue. perhaps you are just a prime example of the Pommie Education System. Perhaps you are just a lack wit *Boot*

However, I'll give you a second chance. The Peng thread is about the challenge. So, i want to see wit, humour [maybe you are German and lack it?], and a bit of audacity...challenge NG Cavscout to a game. Let's see if the UK has something more to it then its great dental plan.

Rune