If A Peng Falls in the Forest and None Hear Him, is He Still Challenged?

• Replies 299
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Originally posted by Joe Shaw:

Besides, if I've got my chronology right didn't the B Wing PREDATE the Y Wing? I'm not the Star Wars GROG that you and dalem are of course {snicker}.

Unsurprisingly, you're incredibly wrong. If you have a thesaurus handy, you'll note that "chronological" and "alphabetical" are not synonyms.

Originally posted by Boo Radley:

Ff_kaylee.jpg

Ahhh.... Kaylee...

And this isn't an easy choice like between MaryAnn and Ginger in which ANYONE would have preferred MaryAnn.

They were all seriously attractive and intelligent women ... but anyone who uses the line ...

Goin' on a year now I ain't had nothin' twixt my nethers weren't run on batteries!
... can claim my allegiance any day.

Joe

Originally posted by J Ruddy:

Scotch?

Anyone who comes to my house and asks for Scotch...

Show some knowledge of the spririt and ask if I have an Islay or Speyside you could sample and I just might break out a better bottle. But then for any of you cesspoolers I might just pour a dram of turpentine and be done with it.

Ah, the populace of that Little Island. Eternally feisty in their unrelenting efforts to construct a palace of imagined superiority from a pile of straw and sticks.

What was it William Burroughs said? "The English will never go into space. If they landed on the surface of another planet, the first thing they'd do is look around for someone to exclude."

Originally posted by Stuka:

Seanachai! Godammitt! I have steak on the BBQ for you and what do i see? You're sleazing around Dalems place again?

Actually it was fortunate that Lufthansa have a 'no gnomes' policy as there were only enough Guantanameras and Port for the esteemed guests that arrived bearing gifts at my little swaree.

See what you missed...

BBQ_1.jpg

It's 'soiree' you ignorant marsupial git.

Ah, Stuka. Perhaps it's the flash photography. Perhaps it's the contrast with those brilliant, obviously artificially and over-whitened teeth.

But isn't someone starting to look a bit gray? A bit ashy above the ears?

Is that brilliant smile meant to dazzle and bemuse Erectile Dysfunction in an attempt to keep it at bay?

"Haw, Haw, Seanachai old sod! Look at my blinding smile and array of attractively presented meat! We're not at home to Mister Wilty, no matter what my Exes have told you!"

Brave, brave Stuka. You brave little soldier. You brave, brave, little, very small, doing your best to stand erect soldier.

We love you, Stukes!

Originally posted by dalem:

The model itself is so well-designed that at one point last night during construction, I actually became aroused.

Ah, Dalem. Our little mental health professional. Still doing your bit to help people put aside the fear of death, and even embrace it.

Dylan Thomas would have gone fecking skipping into 'that good night' if the alternative was having to envision you tumescing over a Star Wars model.

Originally posted by Boo Radley:

Ff_kaylee.jpg

Ahhh.... Kaylee...

Jewel Staite is living with me, now, you know. When I told her that I was too old and foolish for her to waste her time on, she told me "A man who can write with such loving affection about the antics of a 4 year old girl, and yet retain such a bitter and biting wit when it comes to putting down Ohioans and Australians, is the man that I will spend the rest of my life adoring, and beguiling to the very heights of pleasure."

After a while the reality of her loving presence becomes a bit shaky when the combination of rum, cough medicine, cigars and LSD begins to thin out, but re-application of one ingredient or another soon brings things back into focus, and we are once again making love in the engine room of Serenity...

Originally posted by Joe Shaw:

Ff_kaylee.jpg

Mmmm, Kaylee...

That's the way she looks when she giggles embarrassingly before begging me to defile her.

By the way, I have a nice model of Serenity too, I just have to finish it. Start it. Well, prep it.

It's a present for the BeGnomed One, so my speed is understandable.

Originally posted by Seanachai:

and we are once again making love in the engine room of Serenity...

I hate to be the one to break this to you, but self-abuse onto a sawdust-covered oil slick in your heated garage while reading the inside cover of your Firefly comic book does not constitute "making love in the engine room of Serenity".

Unless, of course, you search your feelings and know it to be true that I am Mal.

Originally posted by Bunyip:

I'm sure you'll delight in the thought of me trawling old Peng threads.

I've found a few tips from the police diver's manual handy.

The second one wasn't bad, but you needed to read the first one to truly appreciate that high, wild feeling of 'Where the Hell Is This All Going?!'

Of course since then, we've fallen. 300 fecking posts is barely enough run-up to any worthwhile weirdness. People won't invest themselves when they know that just about the time things really get going they're going to suffer some Technological Limitation form of enforced Korsakoff's Syndrome.

In order to make it all work, and colour within the lines, we have Rules and Hierarchies. Devices and Conventions. It works, and the Work continues. We are the longest running Thread on the Forums.

But when you make Madness run according to Plan and by the Rules, it just becomes Government.

Originally posted by Seanachai:

Jewel Staite is living with me, now, you know.....

Blah, blah, blah.... *snip*

....is the man that I will spend the rest of my life adoring, and beguiling to the very heights of pleasure."

and you call me delusional?

anyhoos, heres a real starship, forget your N,E,R and D-wings, I present to you....

reddwarf.jpg

ain't she a beaut?