Seanachai the Headless Peng Challenger

Well I can't fault rleete for not replying promptly to the call ... I can fault him for many OTHER things but not that. However, I find Boo Radleys "acceptance" to be substandard and I've had to completely rewrite it so ...

Young Stoat, having proven himself worthy on the outreboards, showing that he's nobody's patsy, using his Gawd given talents to verbally confuse, confound and generally cuckold his opponents, and being brought up from the slime by his liege, rleete of the Hairy Shoulders, who in turn was lifted from the sludge by Seanachai, Olde One Of the Pool, who, it is generally agreed upon, was having an off day that day, should and shall be recognized this day as a full Knight of the Mutha Beautiful Thread (smile when you say that), with all the rank and priveledges that go with it.

Arise Sir Stoat! Claim your spurs! (And sign this chit for them, would you please? Sure, you can use a crayon.)

There ... now it's done properly.

Joe

• Replies 309
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Originally posted by stoat:

</font><blockquote>quote:</font><hr />Originally posted by Joe Shaw:

Arise Sir Stoat! Claim your spurs! (And sign this chit for them, would you please? Sure, you can use a crayon.)

Does that require pants? </font>

Originally posted by Boo Radley:

</font><blockquote>quote:</font><hr />Originally posted by stoat:

</font><blockquote>quote:</font><hr />Originally posted by Joe Shaw:

Does that require pants? </font>

Originally posted by Joe Shaw:

Arise Sir Stoat! Claim your spurs!

No, no and again no! You don't just hand them to him. You throw them at him. Extra points if they stick.

If they put out an eye, well, that's just good entertainment.

Isn't it great to see the respect given a newly minted Knight of the CessPool. Suddenly they're a cut above the herd, a force to be reckoned with and valued and respected member of the community. Is it any wonder that it's the goal of ALL young CessPoolers?

Joe

No. Specially if they've spent their formative years, like Stoat, chewing on Chinese-made Fisher-Price toys.

Well, since I was the one to point out that Stoat should be raised up from the slime of SSNedness to the compost level of whatever house Rleete is a member of, I feel kind of like a godfather or somefink similar. Considering the heredity of both aforementioned Kaniggets, maybe something more like a parole officer...

Originally posted by NG cavscout:

Well, since I was the one to point out that Stoat should be raised up from the slime of SSNedness to the compost level of whatever house Rleete is a member of, I feel kind of like a godfather or somefink similar. Considering the heredity of both aforementioned Kaniggets, maybe something more like a parole officer...

And perhaps someday, and that day may never come, he can do a favor for you.

Joe

Originally posted by NG cavscout:

Go easy the poor boy has enough handicaps already without having you as a godfather.

Well, here is my annual drive-by on the MBT

I'm playing Supreme Commander these days.

You are all still very boring old people. Yes, I already contacted the King of South Philly because when it was all said and done, he was the only one that mattered.

Until same time next year, I shall take my leave of you geriatric, incontinent, toothless, feckless NPR listening, rocking chair inhabitants.

Originally posted by Hiram Sedai:

Well, here is my annual drive-by on the MBT

I'm playing Supreme Commander these days.

You are all still very boring old people. Yes, I already contacted the King of South Philly because when it was all said and done, he was the only one that mattered.

Until same time next year, I shall take my leave of you geriatric, incontinent, toothless, feckless NPR listening, rocking chair inhabitants.

Well lad we're sorry you're not here with us ... because you were always such an easy mark.

But in any case I hope you have fun playing ... tiddlewinks or whatever it is that has captured your fleeting attention these days.

Joe

Ah google. Do no evil, but parse the client's email to deliver targeted ads. I shudder to think of what they'll send to you.

Word of warning: lately emails I've received from other gmail users have been sent straight to spam - and with as much spam as you'll get on gmail, those can get lost pretty fast.

Well lad we're sorry you're not here with us ... because you were always such an easy mark.

But in any case I hope you have fun playing ... tiddlewinks or whatever it is that has captured your fleeting attention these days.

Joe

Maybe he's referring to marriage and he calls it "Supreme Demander".

Oh, and Seanachai's pork loin is delicious.