RPG-7, Fire discipline & Peng Challenge's explained

• Replies 301
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Originally posted by Boo Radley:

I really think you need help editing, Joe.

I knew it! I just knew it. The twisted fragments remaining of Joe's twisted little mind are simply not up to the challenge of competently assembling any...well, much of anything at all, really. That's why I flatly refused to have anything to do with this project. I knew Joe was screw it up to the point of leaving an entirely false impression of my majestic brilliance. I'll bet that as a little boy he used to scribble obscene graffiti on the sides of churches, mosques, and synagogues. And that was when he was being good!

Michael

Originally posted by Michael Emrys:

</font><blockquote>quote:</font><hr />Originally posted by Boo Radley:

I knew it! I just knew it. The twisted fragments remaining of Joe's twisted little mind are simply not up to the challenge of competently assembling any...well, much of anything at all, really. That's why I flatly refused to have anything to do with this project. I knew Joe was screw it up to the point of leaving an entirely false impression of my majestic brilliance. I'll bet that as a little boy he used to scribble obscene graffiti on the sides of churches, mosques, and synagogues. And that was when he was being good!

Michael </font>

Originally posted by Lars:

Anybody want a large German Shepherd?

Will throw in the sister-in-law for free.

Also have an ex-boyfriend for rent. Currently sitting in a rubber room down at HCMC.

Interesting weekend. Should have invited dalem over.

How many ex-boyfriends you got, Lars?

Originally posted by MrPeng:

</font><blockquote>quote:</font><hr />Originally posted by Lars:

Anybody want a large German Shepherd?

Will throw in the sister-in-law for free.

Also have an ex-boyfriend for rent. Currently sitting in a rubber room down at HCMC.

Interesting weekend. Should have invited dalem over.

How many ex-boyfriends you got, Lars? </font>

Sheesh, forget one little adjective. Her ex, you idjits.

HCMC = Hennepin County Medical Center.

He was driving up from Missouri after her and broke down on the side of the road. Cops stopped to help, realized he was a raving loonie, and put him away.

Probably did something Kettleresque like thinking a Chevy Suburban will run on brainwaves.

Now, about the dog. Anybody want a dog?

Originally posted by Joe Shaw:

...why would I take MY valuable time to interview a mere Other Recognized sort such as yourself?

Because I am God Emperor, Highest of the High, Greatest of the Great, Glorious Beyond Compare, Illuminator of All that is Dark, and Mighty Hand of Justice. And that's just before I've had breakfast, mind you.

...everyone will be able to understand why your posts always look like they were typed by someone with sweat popping out on their brow, tongue clenched between teeth and index fingers poised hesitantly over the keyboard searching for that always elusive backspace key.
You have plainly become obsessed with the mirror you hung above your monitor.

Michael

Originally posted by Lars:

Sheesh, forget one little adjective. Her ex, you idjits.

'Her' is a pronoun, not an adjective, mud puppy.

HCMC = Hennepin County Medical Center.
You actually live in a county called Hennepin??? You mean sober Lutherin folk actually gave that name to their county? No wonder you're weird.

Now, about the dog. Anybody want a dog?
Still trying to marry off your sister?

Michael

'Her' is a pronoun, not an adjective, mud puppy.

Ever wonder why the little brats who win spelling bees deserve to get b*tch-slapped?

You actually live in a county called Hennepin??? You mean sober Lutherin folk actually gave that name to their county? No wonder you're weird.
Actually, Father Hennepin was French Catholic. Took awhile for sober people to show up here.

Still trying to marry off your sister?
Why? You finally get the "unit" working again?

</font><blockquote>quote:</font><hr />Originally posted by Joe Shaw:

...why would I take MY valuable time to interview a mere Other Recognized sort such as yourself?

Because I am God Emperor, Highest of the High, Greatest of the Great, Glorious Beyond Compare, Illuminator of All that is Dark, and Mighty Hand of Justice. And that's just before I've had breakfast, mind you.

...everyone will be able to understand why your posts always look like they were typed by someone with sweat popping out on their brow, tongue clenched between teeth and index fingers poised hesitantly over the keyboard searching for that always elusive backspace key.
You have plainly become obsessed with the mirror you hung above your monitor.

Michael </font>

Originally posted by Berlichtingen:

Peng!

I need your instructions for installing Linux on a dead badger. I'm hoping to modify it to install it on a braindead manager

That's just like Peng isn't it ... promises but never delivers.

Mind you the dead badger version may be too sophisticated for a brain dead manager.

Joe

Originally posted by Berlichtingen:

Peng!

I need your instructions for installing Linux on a dead badger. I'm hoping to modify it to install it on a braindead manager

So many managers, so little time. It still won't help those morons.

Originally posted by Joe Shaw:

</font><blockquote>quote:</font><hr />Originally posted by Michael Emrys:

</font><blockquote>quote:</font><hr />Originally posted by Boo Radley:

Michael </font>