Where's that Announcement?(CMx2 Screenshot Inside)

MeatEtr

• Replies 53
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Originally posted by Battlefront.com:

</font><blockquote>quote:</font><hr />Catch 22

That's a bit freaky! Last night I had a dream that I met Alan Arkin (of all people!) in some sort of casual social setting. I told him how much I liked his acting style and thought that his role in Catch-22 was magnificent. Odd dream for sure, but I don't have any control over that. If I did, I'd have a couple dreams a night with hot Russian and Ukrainian tennis stars. Er... in a casual social setting, that is :D

Steve </font>

"What does DiF going gold have to do with the programming of CMx2?"

Well... Moon responds to questions, Moon makes announcements, Moon posts the screenshots, Moon covers ALL the boards, plus he does god-knows-what besides behind the scenes. In other words BFC *might* have exactly what we want all assembled and ready to be posted. All Moon has t do is finish his other sixteen projects first!

Originally posted by MeatEtr:

Hey everybody, got a amazing screenshot from the CMx2 engine here. I had to dig really deep for it. So without further ado, i give to you a screenie of a elite german sniper in a building.

ce8vysxtbc.jpg

Arrr, he be Kittee Furry Oswald in t'book depositarrry.

[ September 19, 2005, 02:02 PM: Message edited by: Otheaarrr Means ]

Hey everybody, got a amazing screenshot from the CMx2 engine here. I had to dig really deep for it. So without further ado, i give to you a screenie of a elite german sniper in a building.

ce8vysxtbc.jpg

Silly thats not a German sniper, its American... the big star is a dead give away. ;)tongue.gif

ce8vysxtbc.jpg

I pissed him off on purpose so he would growl and show his teeth...

Jodl had a similar kitten, except his was white and used a Luger.

Originally posted by Morgan the Salty:

Tsssk. Kittengrenadier? Look at his equipment! If there is a clear example of the Fallschirm Kitten it is this picture.

As any self-respecting grog knows Kittengrenadiere were an integral part of the Elite Fallschirmjäger-PzKittengrenadierdivision Hermann Felin. Easily distinguished by the blue stars attached to their grey-striped camo overalls.

Gruß

Joachim

stoat...how can I say this politely and with consideration afforded to your young age?

I guess it would be to simply say that the above comment is so pathetically unfunny that in a world balanced with a sense of comedic justice, a team of drunken hitmen in smelly clown suits and oily make-up would visit your home and give you a Michael Shakel beating with their 9-irons.

As the world is not balanced in this way, my groans of protest will have to suffice.

BFS5