Cheery Waffles, woodland critters and Goodale's shock and awe...

Well gang we somehow manged to crap on the floor in the last thread but hell if Steve is only a little bit pissed then I guess we all made it. (try not to piss him off real bad ok?)

Now as a warning to Ruddy I have sent you the setup file twice maggot! You can run but you can't hide behind "I dunno what happened to the mail, I am really, really upset about it"! Setup up your troops and fight like the Commie that you are!

-------------------------------------------------

Now for a little sing-song to lighten the mood...

It takes a whole lot of liquor

To like her

That’s why I drink all the time

To like her

But when I'm liquored up

I like her just fine

She wants to tell me where to go

Tell me what to do

Tell me what to eat

And how loud I can chew

She even wants to tell me

What thoughts I oughta think

It used to drive me crazy

Till it drove me to drink

Well she’s such a pretty thing

You'd think she’s heaven sent

She's the quarrelsome kind

Love's an argument

She could yell all day

She can scream all night

I just sit there smilin

As high as a kite

To like her

To like her

But when I'm liquored up

I like her just fine

This drinking buddy of mine

Said he met a girl

Said she was the meanest

Woman in the world

I saw her pretty picture

I said man your poking fun

Then the day I met her

I said pour me one

You may look down your nose at me

Think I'm an old sorry

Son of a B

The only way I'm giving up

My drinking glass is if I can

Find a way to get her off my back

Spoken: Your wife's on the phone.

Little brown jug upon my lips

Your saving our love

With every sip

To like her

To like her

But when I'm liquored up

I like her just fine

Every time I get sober

She drives me out of my mind

To like her

But when I'm liquored up

I like her just fine

But when I'm liquored up

I like her just fine

But when I'm liquored up

Hell I love her

----

• Replies 223
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Originally posted by Sergei:

What is this? A mother-damn Penguista creates another incarnation the :mad: Thread just 10 minutes after I started the previous one?

:mad: :mad: AGGARGARRHGHAHRHGHIARHGHGHGHARHGHYABADABAGARGHHJARHRHGHHARHGGGRRRRR!!!! :mad: :mad:

Dude I am the ORIGINAL Cheery Waffler thread starter. Numero uno. First thread ever and all that jazz. That can be checked and verified on theses very FORUMS . Your welcome, your welcome now settle down and stop your sniveling!

The hell?

I find the prior thread locked, full of "(bunch of jabbering deleted by Moderator)" posts (best. modline. ever.), and then wander over to see Sergie here calling Abbott out for not being 100% Waffle?

Well done. :D

Now that is out of the way, what do we have to do to convince MG to come back for SF, if only to have a public thrashing at Parabellum's hands again?

Originally posted by _Axe_:

What's up with Dorosh and Bugged? What's going on?

Who the feck cares, it's aboot Canadians.

Now what the hell are you maggots doing promoting this thread? Abbott has clearly gone peng. What with the lyrics and the offer of a 'jolly sing along', I could just puke. And it wouldn't be from drinking too much this time.

Speaking of drinking, don't ever go on a mountain bike ride with a girl you are trying to impress when A) you have not pedaled more than one mile in a shot for over a year, and B) you drank your weight in hoppy goodness the night before. A twelve mile ride through the mountains is NOT what the doctor ordered....unless it was Dr. Mengala. Thought I was gonna puke before the ride was over. :mad: :mad: Manned up and made it through. GGGGRRRRRAAAAAAAGGGHHHHAAAARRRGGHHH and then I went home and had a beer.

Any of you sackless wads of monkey spunk getting ToW? Looks to be particularly 'splodie. Can't wait for my new toy to arrive. Looks like that is the only remedy for my CM jones until they exhaust all of the 'important' engagements of the last millenium. You know which ones I am talking about: the Paraguan border incident which pits Bolivian civilians against the elite Paraguay police force and the constantly overlooked long simmering fued between Portugal and Spain which could turn into a soccer hulligan brawl at any minute. I am so fecking glad we are getting away from WW2 and getting into hypothetical conflicts which only Dave H believes George W. dreams of, only to wake in the middle of the night with a wet spot on his jammies over.....and then enlists Isreal in a plot to plant false evidence in order to start a war for Halliburton. Did I miss any of the conspiracy pieces? I know Starbucks must be involved too but I just can't work them into this one.

Off to bed after a night of hanging out with my housemates new baby boy. The lil fecker is only 11 days old and he is smarter than all of you and better looking than Axe.....wait, that isn't a nice thing to say. A moose's ass is better looking than Axe. Speaking of moose's asses, how are you Axe? May your child take after your bride. I would say 'better half' but that would be akin to saying that water is wet or the sun is bright, we all get those concepts.

Good call about that first thread by our friends, the moderators.

It's always dangerous if someone from a small village starts a threat, err.. I mean thread, especially if that village is located at such a northern and forgotten corner of vile euroasiatic Tundra.

Surely the discussion is about to occur now more freely than it would had been the case otherwise.

On other respects, All the Hail Unknown and Never Heard team, I mean weren't there some verbal riots caused by certain damned juveline delinquent types, cheering for the Sens? At least a couple of years ago?

Don't you mean, wheeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee eeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee!!!

With no breaks, just to annoy everyone. :mad:

Well my brother in law is going back to Afghanistan on Thursday for ~9 months.

He'll be part of a group that is planning/implementing the military portion of the big hydro-electric dam project.

When he gets back, he's been "promised" a nice exchange posting in Europe.

You notice I said when, with a wife and two kids, "if" isn't an option.

ARRRHHHGGHHHHH-

Yeah JRuddy thats funny My bother-in-law also just went over to Afghanistan (about 1 or 2 months ago) He is EOD/Weapons Sgt with the 3rd SFG. He has been lucky so far as to be stationed in the states training others, (he has been SF for at least the last 11 years) but it looks like its his time again.