Cheery Waffles, woodland critters and Goodale's shock and awe...

Originally posted by Dave H:

How's Mrs. Axe and the soon-to-be-Baby Axe? Any news to share yet?

No news. And that includes from the puss-sacks who owe me turns. I swear to all that's unholy you will all receive the TNT slathering you so rightly deserve. GGRGAGARG AGRGARG RGAGRGARGGR AGRAGRGARGGRAGR!!!!! :mad: :mad: :mad: :mad:

P.S. Paula's scheduled to be induced Tuesday at 8 a.m. TNT chucking training and Red Sox indoctrination to start at 8:05. :mad:

• Replies 223
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Originally posted by Keke:

It's huge manatee for you, hillbilly boy. :mad: :mad: :mad:

Sorry to burst your bubble, Mr. Geographically-challenged, but nobody in Indiana was ever called a hillbilly for the simple reason that Indiana lacks respectable hills. You're thinking of our neighbors to the east and southeast who infest the Appalachians. Be advised that where you are concerned I use the word "thinking" with great hesitation and in more figurative terms than in a literal sense. :D:D:D

Can you tell us what you've been up to for the last few years since you disappeared or is that classified?

Originally posted by Dave H:

Sorry to burst your bubble, Mr. Geographically-challenged, but nobody in Indiana was ever called a hillbilly for the simple reason that Indiana lacks respectable hills. You're thinking of our neighbors to the east and southeast who infest the Appalachians. Be advised that where you are concerned I use the word "thinking" with great hesitation and in more figurative terms than in a literal sense. :D:D:D

Can you tell us what you've been up to for the last few years since you disappeared or is that classified? [/QB]

I moved closer to the Russian border, because I hate'em bastards! New job, new house, I hate them too! :mad:

Originally posted by SSgt Viljuri:

Probably Keke was serving a lenghty prison sentence, and was unfortunate enough to have a way too dogmatic prison warden controlling the premises, banning the use of Internet from all inmates.

Be careful what you post! :mad:

Oh looky, all sorts of stinky turds are floating back up to the surface. :mad: :mad:

WTF, Axe? What crap-all CMAK version are you on? I am using v1.03 and it sez you are a dumbass who hasn't updated. I curse ye!* :mad: :mad: :mad:

BTW, the resend format worked. Dunno what you did different but keep it up.

Originally posted by J Ruddy:

"Hillbilly" is a state of mind.

Kind of like my old Bluetick hound I like to lay around in the shade

And I ain't got much money, but I damn sure got it made..

I ain't asking nobody for nuthin, if I can't get it on my own..

If you don't like the way I'm livin you just leave this long haired country boy alone..

Originally posted by Keke:

I moved closer to the Russian border, because I hate'em bastards! New job, new house, I hate them too! :mad:

I knew it! Keke is single-handedly invading Russia. It's almost time for that 5-minute window when the snow stops falling in your part of the world, so be ready for it. :eek:

Watch out Russia for the wrath of the mad Finn (that's redundant, isn't it?). If he's carrying a pinecone in each hand he could be impossible to stop. :eek: :eek:

<font size=5>Where's Daddy Axe?? I want baby pictures and I want them NOW!!</font size> :D:D

I don't like the new Soddball. Hell, I wasn't all that keen on the old one but at least it used to growl and show his hideously mangled choppers in a mildly amusing way.

Now it's all "How's yer Mum" and other such nauseating pleasantries. I have always known those foppish political types were a bunch of horse's asses but this is the first horse's ass that I known that joined the political forum.

A pox on him.

Originally recorded by Billy Joe Shaver:

My dreams are all dead and buried

Sometimes I wish the sun would just explode

When God comes and calls me to His kingdom

I'll take all ya sons of bitches when I go.

It's a pleasure to meet a Finn who isn't obsessed on private parts and God knows what else! Now where the hell is the Finnish word of the day?!

GGRGAGARG AGRGARG RGAGRGARGGR AGRAGRGARGGRAGR!!!!!

Originally posted by _Axe_:

Well, she's here. After 34 (!) hours of labour, Claire Ainsley Ballantyne made her appearance at 4:48 a.m. Mon., May 14. She weighed seven pounds, 12 ounces.

And yes, she has more hair than daddy.

Photo album.

Oh, by the way mike -- I sent you CMBB turns you dunderhead, not CMAK. :mad: :mad:

Way to go!