Cheery Waffles, woodland critters and Goodale's shock and awe...

Originally posted by _Axe_:

Well, she's here. After 34 (!) hours of labour, Claire Ainsley Ballantyne made her appearance at 4:48 a.m. Mon., May 14. She weighed seven pounds, 12 ounces.

And yes, she has more hair than daddy.

Photo album.

34 hours of labor?? :eek: :eek: Man, what I wouldn't give to have a recording of all the names Paula called you during that time. I'm guessing there were times when you weren't her favorite person. Did she ever use the "You did this to me!" line on you?

What a beautiful baby girl. Congratulations to the entire Axe family, especially to Paula for putting up with a maggot like you. Is it too soon for me to send little Miss Claire a Yankees cap? Maybe the Blue Jays? Anything but the whiny <font size=1>sox</font size> :D:D

• Replies 223
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Originally posted by mike_the_wino2:

I don't like the new Soddball. Hell, I wasn't all that keen on the old one but at least it used to growl and show his hideously mangled choppers in a mildly amusing way.

Now it's all "How's yer Mum" and other such nauseating pleasantries. I have always known those foppish political types were a bunch of horse's asses but this is the first horse's ass that I known that joined the political forum.

A pox on him.

You're a whiny cock knocker, you know that?

Well, she's here. After 34 (!) hours of labour, Claire Ainsley Ballantyne made her appearance at 4:48 a.m. Mon., May 14. She weighed seven pounds, 12 ounces.

Photo album.

Oh, by the way mike -- I sent you CMBB turns you dunderhead, not CMAK. :mad: :mad:

Congratulations to you and Paula!!

To celebrate, I might actually have a turn for you by sometime next week. :mad: :mad:

Congratulations to you and Paula on the birth of your beautiful daughter.. she's a wee smasher.. :cool:

bclaire.gif

Turns out this afternoon. I conferred with Claire on strategy. She can't be any worse than her daddy.

Her idea consisted mostly of spraying the opposing troops with vomit, urine and/or feces.

Not bad, now that I think about it. :mad: :mad: :mad:

Turns out this afternoon. I conferred with Claire on strategy. She can't be any worse than her daddy.

Her idea consisted mostly of spraying the opposing troops with vomit, urine and/or feces.

Not bad, now that I think about it. :mad: :mad: :mad:

Damn, she is gonna be good!

Slacker! I had the same long weekend AND a new She Who Must Be Obeyed and I managed. Your TNT-chucking skills leave much to be desired.

Sheesh. This thread'll take anyone these days. :mad: :mad: *

*Typed with one hand, the other holding newly made crap factory.

Slacker! I had the same long weekend AND a new She Who Must Be Obeyed and I managed. Your TNT-chucking skills leave much to be desired.

I beg to differ, your dedication to eating drinking and fire-working needs a slight adjustment if you're going to live in Canada...

:mad: :mad: :mad:

Originally posted by PseudoSimonds:

</font><blockquote>quote:</font><hr />Originally posted by J Ruddy:

Pseudo, how are the blackflies?

Apparently they don't get them here. I was told to expect a lot of mosquitos, though. :mad: :mad: :mad: </font>

Originally posted by J Ruddy:

Nick - where's my turn?

Hiya Jimbo . I made an unscheduled trip out of town and combined with the Holiday weekend. I just arrived home and checked my mail, turn sent.

Memorial Day down here today. A day of remembering family, friends and fellow soldiers lost to duty.