Cheery Waffles, woodland critters and Goodale's shock and awe...

• Replies 223
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Originally posted by Becket:

I await WaffleReports re the Theater of War demo.

From what I have read, my 'pre-order', super-kewl, early download, is not on the calender today due to last minute issues. :(

On the upside, my mountain bike should be tuned up by Friday for weekend ride.

My priority list:

coffee

eat

ride

drink

work only if necessary

walk the dog

ToW

drink

Originally posted by mike_the_wino:

From what I have read, my 'pre-order', super-kewl, early download, is not on the calender today due to last minute issues. :(

From what I have read, my super-kewl, top of the line (in January 2003) PC won't run it very well. :mad: :mad: :mad:

Originally posted by Soddball:

Game don't run.

I believe that there are some bits of advice on that issue. I guess Madmatt left some settings on the demo so some people have to go back and reconfig the settings to make it run.

Pseudo AK will do just fine. Preferable something with cover. That desert junk just doesn't do it for me.

Originally posted by mike_the_wino:

</font><blockquote>quote:</font><hr />Originally posted by Soddball:

Game don't run.

I believe that there are some bits of advice on that issue. I guess Madmatt left some settings on the demo so some people have to go back and reconfig the settings to make it run.

</font>

Originally posted by J Ruddy:

My Sunfire vs a 1/2 ton... also known as fun with airbags!

I didn't see him coming & he didn't know he had to stop. I was on the through road and he was on a feeder lane.

:mad: :mad:

. :mad: .

No one was hurt.

19-04-07_1734.jpg

The bright side is I get to go car shopping now!

..and you let a minor inconvenience like that keep you from sending turns? shameful..

Pseudo,

You are a slack-jawed, inbred mongrel of the worst kind (Canadian) :mad: , now get off your furry haunches and send me a set up. Wasn't there a scenario that used a map of Washington DC? After that quip from one of your fellow commie Canucks in the M1 vs. Leo vs. Merk, I welcome the chance to defend the great, free soil of America from you pinko, moose-humpers from the North. Now get to it, maggot. :mad: :mad: :mad:

Originally posted by mike_the_wino2:

Pseudo,

You are a slack-jawed, inbred mongrel of the worst kind (Canadian) :mad: , now get off your furry haunches and send me a set up. Wasn't there a scenario that used a map of Washington DC? After that quip from one of your fellow commie Canucks in the M1 vs. Leo vs. Merk, I welcome the chance to defend the great, free soil of America from you pinko, moose-humpers from the North. Now get to it, maggot. :mad: :mad: :mad:

Eh? That'll have to wait for the "Canucks Do It Better" module for CMSF. :mad: :mad: Theme song to be cowritten by Avril Lavigne and Anne Murray.

Anyhoo, I have a setup ready to go. Ye shall be piddling yer pants shortly. :mad:

Originally posted by PseudoSimonds:

Eh? That'll have to wait for the "Canucks Do It Better" module for CMSF.

Pseudo, just a quick helpful tip...PUT DOWN THE CRACK PIPE!!!!! Unless you are talking about moose-humping or overtaxing your citizenry, you ain't gots much to brag on.

Theme song to be cowritten by Avril Lavigne and Anne Murray.

That is unnecessary and rude....you have reached a new low, maggot. :mad: :mad:

Anyhoo, I have a setup ready to go. Ye shall be piddling yer pants shortly. :mad:
Hurry up and send it all ready. You need to worry not, those Depends are gems for sopping all the recycled beer I lose whilst laughing uncontrollably at your horrid gameplay. :mad: