Cheery Waffles, woodland critters and Goodale's shock and awe...

• Replies 223
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Originally posted by J Ruddy:

</font><blockquote>quote:</font><hr />They'll attack anything from an Abrams to a bunch of school kids in a playground. Whatever they think they can do to further their "cause" (which seems to be killing for the sake of killing) they will do it.

Who's they?

:mad: :mad:

. :mad: . </font>

Originally posted by J Ruddy:

Sweet...

Is that a '72 Chev in the background?

Yeah it's a 4 wheel drive '72 Chevy Cheyenne with a built 396ci. I have about 20,000 miles on the engine and trans from total rebuilds of both. The trans has a Corvette shift kit installed and the motor has some head work done with big vales installed. It runs real good and the whole truck has been gone thru, its tight.

IMG_2703.jpg

[ April 27, 2007, 09:44 AM: Message edited by: Abbott ]

Originally posted by Soddball:

I thought you had the trailer option, or does that bit over the trailer clip on?

Good eye. That is an after market step. The trailer hitch slides thru it and it telescopes so it can still be accessed when the tailgate is lowered or kept shorter so the step can be used when the tailgate is up. I also had a Bed Rug installed before the camper shell went on Bed Rug which is a bed liner made from marine carpet.

Originally posted by mike_the_wino:

....and later in this week's 'Neck Talk, Abbott will share his famous possum stew recipe. :D

two cans of tomatoe sauce

three cans of cooked tomatoes

1/2 pound thickly sliced bacon

a big bag of pasta noodles

salt and pepper

1 possum

Fry bacon in big kettle, over a mid size fire, then fry possum in the grease till golden brown. Take the meat out, then add enough water to pot to fill 2/3 way and then boil noodles. Once cooked empty most of the water. Add both cans of tomato sauce and the canned tomatoes to the kettle, add the meat and enough salt and pepper to taste. Cook all together for about 1 hour simmering over low fire.

[ April 27, 2007, 04:44 PM: Message edited by: Abbott ]

Originally posted by Abbott:

two cans of tomatoe sauce

(snip)

Wow, Abbott's a graduate of the Dan Quayle Skool o' Fancy Spellin'. Or maybe Abbott IS Dan Quayle. :rolleyes::rolleyes:

I dug out my old CDs and reloaded and played some Sid Meier's Alpha Centauri. It's not much fun any more either. I didn't even bother loading the sequel Alien Crossfire. Guess I didn't suffer from CM burnout, it's gaming burnout. :eek: :eek:

Probably having a copy of this motivational poster on my desk is an indicator. There are just way too many more important things to me. :D:D:D:D

Originally posted by Dave H:

Or maybe Abbott IS Dan Quayle.

Have you ever seen those two maggots in the same room? Notice how you don't see Dan Quayle no more now that Abbott moved up to his command center, way up in the NorWest?

Co-winky dink? Methinks not. :eek:

BTW Dave, AFA your 'motivational' poster, let me add this:

'It's my penis......and I still play with it'. tongue.gif