In which Peng Challenges the Peng Challenge to er... a challenge?

OH, BY THE GOOD GODS, THE BAD GODS, THE GODS THAT LIKE TO LOOK AT WOMEN WITH THEIR TOPS DOWN WITH A SORT OF SLY SMILE ON THEIR FACES WHICH SORT OF QUALIFIES THEM AS, AT LEAST, 'NAUGHTY' GODS:

IT IS GOOD, TO BE BACK.

Someone give Bugged a double shot of single malt, and get her to sing, start to stop, 'I've been a Wild Rover'. Someone get a taser and shoot Grog Dorosh in the arse!

Someone find Emrys and tell him we're going to do Poetry!

Someone find my endlessly disloyal, piss-poor excuse for a Minion, Boo Radley, and tell the bastard to get me a drink!

• Replies 303
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Originally posted by Seanachai:

Someone give Bugged a double shot of single malt, and get her to sing, start to stop, 'I've been a Wild Rover'.

Trust me, if I'm singing it'll be you guys that will need the liquor to numb the pain.

Nice to see you again, Seanachai.

Originally posted by Bugged:

</font><blockquote>quote:</font><hr />Originally posted by Seanachai:

Someone give Bugged a double shot of single malt, and get her to sing, start to stop, 'I've been a Wild Rover'.

Trust me, if I'm singing it'll be you guys that will need the liquor to numb the pain.

Nice to see you again, Seanachai. </font>

Originally posted by Bugged:

</font><blockquote>quote:</font><hr />Originally posted by Seanachai:

Nice to see you again, Seanachai. </font>

QUITE POSSIBLY, YOU HORRIBLE LITTLE AUSSIE FECK!

Rat about and see if you can find it to stand in it until I'm ready to deal with you.

Doh! That sounds like too much hard work. Interferes with me drinking time don't cha know?!

I tell you what, you send me a map detailing where I'm supposed to stand, and a time which when I'm supposed to stand in it, and I'll endeavour to be there (unless of course it interferes with drinking time, or coffee).

If you can't find it, scrawl that fact onto the stub of your last totally undeserved paycheck, roll it up, and shove it into your latest empty bottle and chuck it at the head of the Justicar.
I'll have you know it's totally deserved. It is my responsibility to ream, annoy, and generally piss off the Australian taxpayer and waste their mandatory contribution to governance.

That sort of experience requires professionalism, and by crikey I deliver it! Job satisfaction? Yep in spades. Each death threat is a measure of my performance.

Anyhow it's great to have you back. If I was there (and I was a few weeks back, where were you?) I would shout you a drink. I'd probably spit in it too, but that just shows how much I like you.

*hugs*

Someone find my endlessly disloyal, piss-poor excuse for a Minion, Boo Radley, and tell the bastard to get me a drink!

(The lilting voice of Commentator, Debbie Elliot of NPR blares forth from the clock radio beside the spartan pallet in the darkened room. Faster than thought, a muscular forearm shoots out from beneath the covers and a finely manicured finger flips off the alarm.

Throwing back the bedclothes, the figure plants his feet on the bedroom floor and slowly straightens himself to his full height of 6'2".

Cracking his back and flexing his shoulders, a wry grin slowly blossoms one one side of his face, "One prune juice on the rocks, coming right up.")

It's a beautiful day in the neighborhood...

Dagnabit. Seanachai is back... I wanted an improvement, an elevation, a certain level of gentility in the MBT, not a slightly smelly red nosed gnome to come and start stumbling about, especially after Bugged has spent so much time straightening up the place.

I blame the Justicar.

Holy crap... it's been a month already? Man, that just flew by. Must have been because I haven't tried to keep up with the MBT's daily drivel. Keeping up to date with the goings on here is like whacking oneself in the head with a board... sure, it's something to do and sure it helps pass the time, but it does beg the question "if this is as good as my life gets, perhaps a Bren gun to the head would be better in the long run".

I know, I know... Dorosh is now going to give us a lecture about how difficult it is to pull the trigger with the barrel pointed at one's head, but it's a metaphore and therefore I don't care what he says! Well, unless he starts in with the whole tripod thing...

Steve

Originally posted by Battlefront.com:

Holy crap... it's been a month already? Man, that just flew by. Must have been because I haven't tried to keep up with the MBT's daily drivel. Keeping up to date with the goings on here is like whacking oneself in the head with a board... sure, it's something to do and sure it helps pass the time, but it does beg the question "if this is as good as my life gets, perhaps a Bren gun to the head would be better in the long run".

I know, I know... Dorosh is now going to give us a lecture about how difficult it is to pull the trigger with the barrel pointed at one's head, but it's a metaphore and therefore I don't care what he says! Well, unless he starts in with the whole tripod thing...

Steve

You can't run with a Bren Tripod either, Steve, you feckless git, and I know because you told everyone so in the CMBO days. :mad: But since you're the only one in the Pool to bold my name, I'm naturally letting it pass. That and because you recently had reason to recall where the ban button is. heh. **backs away slowly from the keyboard with hands raised in the "French" position**

Originally posted by Michael Dorosh:

</font><blockquote>quote:</font><hr />Originally posted by Battlefront.com:

Steve

You can't run with a Bren Tripod either, Steve, you feckless git, and I know because you told everyone so in the CMBO days. :mad: But since you're the only one in the Pool to bold my name, I'm naturally letting it pass. That and because you recently had reason to recall where the ban button is. heh. **backs away slowly from the keyboard with hands raised in the "French" position** </font>