In which Peng Challenges the Peng Challenge to er... a challenge?

• Replies 303
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

You putrid bunch of eel infested hangers on. Have you all sunk so low in your fetid pools of de-evolutionary scum that you allow the great Peng Challenge Thread to degenerate to this, this, this.... almost Goodalean level of lameness? Seems that I can't even leave for 3 days of good Law Enforcement training {in how to fleece the Illannoyingians and Minnestroannies out of their hard earned shekels by baiting speed traps with non-beer soaked brats for the former, and dill flavored sour cream for the latter},

without the MBT coming to such a sorry state that Elvis's musings seem a ray of literary sunshine, that we must call on the final line of defense before the MBT is declared null and void, the Aussies...

Hang your heads in shame, in shame,,,,

Originally posted by NG cavscout:

...Rant..

...that we must call on the final line of defense before the MBT is declared null and void, the Aussies...

Hang your heads in shame, in shame,,,,

See, the man has class, style, humbleness and good-old-fashioned* common sense. Perceptive, as well!

Noba.

* No, Joe we wern't including you THIS time.

Footy update.

I am once again coaching the Twin's U-12 rec league soccer team this year. I have a really good bunch of girls. But it's the usual thing: "Who will show up for the game today?" We are now sitting at 3-4 after an abysmal 0-3 start. The last game of our losing streak was an 8-1 dismantling. I was fairly bummed out until I learned that the team we played was stacked STACKED with "travel team" players. That is, there were a bunch of girls who are in the competative league, not our happy-go-lucky recreational league. In fairness, I have two travel team players, but they told me that the other team has SIX of their travelling buddies on it.

Well, after that 8-1 shamefest of horrors, my gang bounced right back and two days later scored our first W. A 3-2 squeaker. It really pumped them up. Our next win was 4-1 amd then we just won on thursday in a weird little game that ended up 4-3. Natalie was robbed of a goal. She said the keeper was behind the line when she caught the ball. But we were short a ref and we coaches couldn't tell from where we were. But it was still a Win even without Nat's goal.

This morning we played the scumsuckingmotherlessbrats that beat us 8-1. I had high hopes into the 4th quarter. We were knotted at 1-1. The girls were really hustling, working like a team, making good crisp passes, and good decisions about what to do.

Then all of a sudden in the 4th period it was like a tidal wave hit. The opposing coach apparently put ALL the travel kids in at once. They SHREDDED my girls and scored three times in quick succession. It was awful. A horror, and there was nothing I could do about it.It wasn't for lack of effort, or doing the best that they could, they were simply outclassed. I watched time and again as a defender would be burned - by one little girl in particular - whose speed and footwork was really astounding. I mean this girl could PLAY. But she had help. Oh man did she have help.

By the end of the thing all I could say to my team was "Thanks for hanging in there, you guys! We cut their total in half this time." Once again, my crew took it much better than I did. Nat said, "Bah! they're all travel kids. Who cares? We can kick the crap out of kids in our league!" And we can. There are 4 more games to play. With our hated nemesis out of the way, I think we can at least win three of them.

Anyway, my girls are a great bunch, I couldn't ask for a livelier and more fun group. They love to play and even when things are grim they still play hard. Yay, team.

Originally posted by Stuka:

An effegy with the real Peng inside would be far more suitable...

No... once again the joke has gone completely over that pointy little head of yours.

But, I'm not going to explain it to you, because, to paraphrase my Great Aunt Ruth, "If you have to explain the joke, it's no longer a joke... it's a learning experience".