Fox Pee, Peng, and Other Personal Hygiene Challenges

Lars

• Replies 301
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Originally posted by Dave H:

Maybe Marlow and Barrold and dumrox and Dirtweasle and rleete and dfgardner and wbs will join you in the hilarity here, too.

Hey, dickhead. My only post in that thread was a jab at Al Sharpton, whom I consider to be a worthless ****, regardless of his skin color. I also think that Pat Robertson is in the same category. Does that make me a racist, too?

And if you have a post of mine that you want to specifically critisize, I suggest you post in the same thread in the same forum. Otherwise, shut your yap.

Oh, and just so there is no misunderstanding: I think you are an asshole of the lowest sort.

No, that would be an octopede.

Besides, after much observation, if the millipede were to raise its butt.. it might not then be the lowest asshole.

.. but only for a short time before gravity took affect.

Which, I suspect, would be like the impression of impending inevitability and unremitting tedium that one would encounter before getting to the point where the foresaid millipede might want to crawl over and offer an opinon. Butt and all.

Originally posted by Speedy:

good eating Dutch millipedes.

*recalls the annual winter millipede plague*

Hey Speedy, next time I have the buggers scurrying across the floor and up the walls I'll put them in a doggybag and send them over.

You can have them as a 'tasty' snack. *blurg*

Yes, I have often considered messypoxie one of the most impressive. But I fear that without a Heidelburg press to hoof I might have to resort to a common hammer to extract the odd, smattered morsel of erudite wonderment upon which we might feast?

Of course, this will preclude yer resident vegetarians so I'll pass in favour of a thistle.

Damnable shame...