Fox Pee, Peng, and Other Personal Hygiene Challenges

Lars

• Replies 301
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Originally posted by stikkypixie

Did you feel the urge to suck at a third game?!

I try not to have urges and so it was a 'cold hearted, hard nosed, well informed' decision to suck at this third game.

I'm quite enjoying the 14" artillery shells, simple move command & the shock waves... best £4 I've spent

Originally posted by Michael Emrys:

You also have the right to remain silent and to seek expensive legal counsel. Isn't America great?

:D

Michael

Hey Mike how is the weather up there? Down here in the Cascades we are getting rain, no, I mean snow, a few inches, nope it's raining again, looks like freezing rain, aw hell its cold and wet.

Originally posted by Abbott:

Hey Mike how is the weather up there? Down here in the Cascades we are getting rain, no, I mean snow, a few inches, nope it's raining again, looks like freezing rain, aw hell its cold and wet.

Poor Bubbeleh, here in the wonderful state of Ohio, we had sunny skies and temps in the high 60's.

The males of the hillbilly species were all without shirts and their female counterparts wore tube tops and midis with the requisite 4 or 5 inches of belly fat ballooning over the tops of their cut-off jeans.

Makes me long for sub-zero weather.

Been pretty windy all day. Started raining around 2:00 PM and was coming down pretty good at 4:00 when it started getting dark and I closed the drapes. The wind, which had been blowing out of the SSE has come around to the ENE and I can hear it blowing BIG raindrops against my windows, which face that direction. Just looked at some satellite pics which show most of this stuff going through Oregon. Might be easing up here in an hour or two. Might even get some clearing by midnight. You can check our local weather here if you want to, but their rain gauge seems to have gone bust in the last week. I'd guess that we've had at least a half an inch today.

Michael

Been pretty windy all day. Started raining around 2:00 PM and was coming down pretty good at 4:00 when it started getting dark and I closed the drapes. The wind, which had been blowing out of the SSE has come around to the ENE and I can hear it blowing BIG raindrops against my windows, which face that direction. Just looked at some satellite pics which show most of this stuff going through Oregon. Might be easing up here in an hour or two. Might even get some clearing by midnight. You can check our local weather here if you want to, but their rain gauge seems to have gone bust in the last week. I'd guess that we've had at least a half an inch today.

Michael

Next up, Michael describes the wacky world inside his sock drawer! Stay tuned!

Originally posted by Boo Radley:

</font><blockquote>quote:</font><hr />Originally posted by Michael Emrys:

Michael

Next up, Michael describes the wacky world inside his sock drawer! Stay tuned! </font>

Well it is still rainin here in ORGON and it makes porch postin a bit chilly but I do what I have to do to keep beatin the crap out of those guys in the Waffle thread. Oops *looks around* sorry Joe and Joe junior I apologize for fogettin to put a “g” on the end of “ing” and other stuff. I wouldn want to be accused of trying to post in “dial up” like OGSF .

Thanks for the weather Mike , it is raining so hard here that Beaver’s have moved into our driveway. My wife caught me playin with em and now she is really pissed!

Well it is still rainin here in ORGON and it makes porch postin a bit chilly but I do what I have to do to keep beatin the crap out of those guys in the Waffle thread. Oops *looks around* sorry Joe and Joe junior I apologize for fogettin to put a “g” on the end of “ing” and other stuff. I wouldn want to be accused of trying to post in “dial up” like OGSF .

Thanks for the weather Mike , it is raining so hard here that Beaver’s have moved into our driveway. My wife caught me playin with em and now she is really pissed!

Most wives hate it when you play with strange beaver.....

The sun came out around noon and it is abso-f***ing-lutely gorgeous right now. I went out for a little while to run errands and everyone was so cheerful and grateful to see the sun again after a week of storms. It's a priviledge to be able to perform these little favors for my neighbors.

Michael

The sun came out around noon and it is abso-f***ing-lutely gorgeous right now. I went out for a little while to run errands and everyone was so cheerful and grateful to see the sun again after a week of storms. It's a priviledge to be able to perform these little favors for my neighbors.

Michael

What favors are you talking about? Leaving the neighborhood for a few hours to give your neighbors some well deserved peace and quiet?

"It's OK, children, the crazy man from across the street is gone! Run outside and play in the sun!"

Originally posted by dalem:

I am a very stylish girl.

Speaking of which, we need to let Seanachai feel the joy of being beaten about the ears by the Romans again.

You can be Emperor Elagabalus, that'll give you a chance to wear that new dress and hit him with your purse.

Originally posted by Lars:

</font><blockquote>quote:</font><hr />Originally posted by dalem:

I am a very stylish girl.

Speaking of which, we need to let Seanachai feel the joy of being beaten about the ears by the Romans again.

You can be Emperor Elagabalus, that'll give you a chance to wear that new dress and hit him with your purse. </font>