Fox Pee, Peng, and Other Personal Hygiene Challenges

Lars

Hunting Regulations:

$ - Buy a license. As in we need a e-mail addy, bub.

* - Get up early. You're gonna have to if ya wanna get game in these parts.

^ - Take careful aim, don't shoot at the whole flock.

@ - Check for antlers or plumage before firing. No shooting hens.

Better yet, sod off and go take up fishing…

• Replies 301
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Good to see Berli posting... no wait, what the hell am I thinking? Sorry, I wasn't thinking... not unusual ... ah well, back to work. Although I will have you know that I have begun my utter destruction of Boo! in the abomination of a scenario Abb00t strangled together with spit, paperclips and gumwrappers.

MrRadley will be toast in a matter of moments. Seedless rye toast with just a schmeer of lightly salted butter and perhaps some nice kippers and bacon and sausages and a big fat plate full of homefries with plenty of black pepper and habanero sauce...

Damn, now I've come over all peckish.

Aw shucks Booacious nowhere has it ever been said or proven that I could follow rules or even read them. Hell, if Lars had not said something about getting up early, Deer tags, shooting, fishing, Does (they got tender meat) and aiming, antlers, firing, plumage and hens I wouldn’t even know there were any rules atall. And whatever you do don’t mention another incarnation, that could be hazardous to Joe’s health and well being. You would not want anyone to finally send him over the top would you? That would leave you in charge of the *shudders and walks away*….

Originally posted by MrPeng:

Good to see Berli posting... no wait, what the hell am I thinking? Sorry, I wasn't thinking... not unusual ... ah well, back to work. Although I will have you know that I have begun my utter destruction of Boo! in the abomination of a scenario Abb00t strangled together with spit, paperclips and gumwrappers.

MrRadley will be toast in a matter of moments. Seedless rye toast with just a schmeer of lightly salted butter and perhaps some nice kippers and bacon and sausages and a big fat plate full of homefries with plenty of black pepper and habanero sauce...

Pffft! You make it sound as if it's never happened before. I'll have you know that I have been soundly beaten MANY times by much better men than you (Not that that's setting the bar very high). I've even been beaten by Seanachai on occasion, so don't think that your posturing post impresses anyone here.

Before he scarpered off in the middle of our game, I was being soundly thrashed by Panzer Leader! Did you hear me??? Panzer Leader!

Bah! Pound your sparrow-like chest elsewhere Peng. Beating me at CM is not resume material.

Originally posted by dalem:

Too.

Much.

Candy.

Corn.

OOooooooooog.

You actually eat that stuff?

I believe what Lewis Black said about it. There was a limited amount of it made, and it gets recycled every year, except for the few peices that the alzheimer types eat every year because they forget that it tastes like absolute crap.

Originally posted by Boo Radley:

Pffft! You make it sound as if it's never happened before.

SNIP

I was being soundly thrashed by Panzer Leader! Did you hear me??? Panzer Leader!

Bah! Pound your sparrow-like chest elsewhere Peng. Beating me at CM is not resume material.

Howaboot a nice game of snooker then? I'll beat you with the cue.

I've found that I am incapable of eating all of the candy corn I buy, no matter the amount. I buy 10 pieces, I feel done after 8. I buy 7 metric tons, and I feel equally done after 5. It's strange - my stomach will never allow me to finish what my brain deems a "serving" of candy corn.

</font><blockquote>quote:</font><hr />Originally posted by Boo Radley:

SNIP

I was being soundly thrashed by Panzer Leader! Did you hear me??? Panzer Leader!

Howaboot a nice game of snooker then? I'll beat you with the cue. </font>

Originally posted by stikkypixie:

</font><blockquote>quote:</font><hr />Originally posted by Lars:

Better yet, sod off and go take up fishing…

Does this mean that we can talk about the length of our rods? </font>

</font><blockquote>quote:</font><hr />Originally posted by MrPeng:

</font><blockquote>quote:</font><hr />Originally posted by Boo Radley:

SNIP

Howaboot a nice game of snooker then? I'll beat you with the cue. </font>

Erm, no, I suck at all forms of pool, billiards, nineball, snooker and that there stuff. I just want to whack you across the noggin with the cue. Oh, and chuck a ball or two at you as our good pal Mace suggested.

Yeah? Well Mace also said you throw like a Sheila, so you may want to rethink that.

And if you want to whack me in the noggin with a cue, you prolly should warm up a bit first. You could try putting a brick in your purse and swinging that for a bit.

Just trying to help.

</font><blockquote>quote:</font><hr />Originally posted by MrPeng:

Erm, no, I suck at all forms of pool, billiards, nineball, snooker and that there stuff. I just want to whack you across the noggin with the cue. Oh, and chuck a ball or two at you as our good pal Mace suggested.

Yeah? Well Mace also said you throw like a Sheila, so you may want to rethink that.

And if you want to whack me in the noggin with a cue, you prolly should warm up a bit first. You could try putting a brick in your purse and swinging that for a bit.

Just trying to help. </font>

Originally posted by Nidan1:

but you still have a reptilian type brain....

Funny I always imagined beloved Peng as quite amphibian-esque ... perhaps like a cross between a brightly coloured poisonous frog & some kind of worm like Caecilian