So, who's as Cheery as an angryolized TNT Waffle?

Sergei

• Replies 299
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Sure,I'll do 'em for ya.Oh,and don't worry,I am not bitter at all about the fact that you get to go to a real college,nor am I bitter about the great job you'll get when you get your degree.Nope,not one bit.So,yes,I'll do them for you :evil grin: :mad: :mad: :mad:

[ October 19, 2005, 08:52 PM: Message edited by: no_one ]

Soddball, there is an AAR in the <font size=1>penguin</font> thread of a scenario that supposedly was created by Mace and Kitty. A cursory look at the units involved (Brummbars and hundreds of flamethrowers) suggests that your God-forsaken Inferno scenarios have been plagiarized. Now Mace's role I can understand, since he's Australian and by definition clearly not in his right mind. Kitty's involvement in this deception is a bit harder to understand, mainly because she knows far more about World War 2 and Combat Mission than you ever will. Anyway, I thought you might want to hunt down the guilty parties and punish them severely. I'd say about an hour without "adult beverages" should be about right. There's no need to be cruel or excessive. :D:D

HOLY FECKIN' HELL!!!

It's like the gates of Hell have opened and all the Canadian maggots are turned loose among the good, God-fearing humans. Welcome back to all the long lost maggots.

Microsukt has been at it again. Just when I was ready to blow up my modem the last security patch cleared up all the problems. Feckin' homers.

Originally posted by PseudoSimonds:

Things have been pretty hectic during your 3 month hibernation. I got a turn from mtw and about two from Axe! It's hard to keep up.

And that's more than you deserve you hapless, tree squirrel.

[ October 21, 2005, 02:03 PM: Message edited by: mike_the_wino2 ]

Originally posted by no_one:

.....I am not bitter at all about the fact that you get to go to a real college,....

You do know he is Canadian, right? I am not sure I would describe ITT Tech as a 'real' college nor would I imagine that those beaverless, moose-humping pack of f*cktards could teach much more than basic fly-fishing and igloo construction. :mad: :mad: :mad:

Originally posted by mike_the_wino2:

</font><blockquote>quote:</font><hr />Originally posted by no_one:

.....I am not bitter at all about the fact that you get to go to a real college,....

You do know he is Canadian, right? I am not sure I would describe ITT Tech as a 'real' college nor would I imagine that those beaverless, moose-humping pack of f*cktards could teach much more than basic fly-fishing and igloo construction. :mad: :mad: :mad: </font>

Originally posted by PseudoSimonds:

You read <font size=1>that</font> thread?

Sure. How else can I point and make fun of them if I don't check in on their <font size=4>laff riot zany antics</font> from time to time? tongue.giftongue.gif

Besides, without MasterGoodale and Axe and Snarker and Teddy Windsor and Mike/Stalin's Organ and Keke and Soddball and Becket and mike the wino and the others who once made this thread so active and fun, it's really gotten pretty uninspired. Sorry to say it, but Cheery Waffledom may have jumped the shark. :(:(

Originally posted by Dave H:

Soddball, there is an AAR in the <font size=1>penguin</font> thread of a scenario that supposedly was created by Mace and Kitty. A cursory look at the units involved (Brummbars and hundreds of flamethrowers) suggests that your God-forsaken Inferno scenarios have been plagiarized. Now Mace's role I can understand, since he's Australian and by definition clearly not in his right mind. Kitty's involvement in this deception is a bit harder to understand, mainly because she knows far more about World War 2 and Combat Mission than you ever will. Anyway, I thought you might want to hunt down the guilty parties and punish them severely. I'd say about an hour without "adult beverages" should be about right. There's no need to be cruel or excessive. :D:D

Nah, it might have burny things in it but the map was made by me, with the lovely Kitty helping with the unit selection and testing.

The reason we made 'blister' was because we thought Soddy's original flame thingy was way too slow and boring, taking at least 10 turns to get into contact.

BEING PYROMANIACS, KITTY AND I DEMAND, NAY EXPECT IMMEDIATE IMMOLATION IN OUR GAMES!!!!!

:mad: :mad: :mad:

Mace you grabasstic, koala-pumping, closet Kiwi admit you lifted the idea of night time burning bits from Suckpuppet. You have been outed as both an Aussie (known criminals) and a peng (known idiots), neither of which is known for original thinking. :mad: :mad: :mad:

I can understand being a thieving drunk but a liar? Even a Canadian would cringe at that allegation......and we all know how little Canadians care about appearances.

Originally posted by Dave H:

</font><blockquote>quote:</font><hr />Originally posted by PseudoSimonds:

You read <font size=1>that</font> thread?

Sure. How else can I point and make fun of them if I don't check in on their <font size=4>laff riot zany antics</font> from time to time? tongue.giftongue.gif

Besides, without MasterGoodale and Axe and Snarker and Teddy Windsor and Mike/Stalin's Organ and Keke and Soddball and Becket and mike the wino and the others who once made this thread so active and fun, it's really gotten pretty uninspired. Sorry to say it, but Cheery Waffledom may have jumped the shark. :(:( </font>

Originally posted by Soddball:

We aren't playing it, and we aren't going to see it for, like, a year. To paraphrase MasterGoodale, Grand-Master Jewel-Encrusted TNT-Chucker, you can take my wife and kids, but my soul belongs to CMX1.

Right...and we all know how bright he is...except obviously one of us. Take your lube to the men's locker room where Soddy’s are happiest. Us real men can separate our games from our politics. We don’t need no girly-men whining about Syria this or that in here. We are to busy grinning and chucking TnT to sweat the small stuff.