So, who's as Cheery as an angryolized TNT Waffle?

Sergei

• Replies 299
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Originally posted by PseudoSimonds:

J.J. Lehto? Why he made it all the way to F1. Not as good as those other annoying Finns, Mika and Kimi, but not horrible.

BTW, do all Finns speak in monotone?

Mostly we do, because Finnish doen't quite have the same "ups and downs" in pitch as English has. We have to learn it while we're studying English. Neither Mika nor Kimi have mastered it, methinks.

Frankly, I'm especially embarrassed by the way Kimi gives presentations and interviews in English. He should get a few lessons in presentation. He looks and sounds ridiculous.

The maggot. :mad: :mad: :mad:

Originally posted by no_one:

Well,I wouldn't say that.Based on my game versus SirGay,if you pump enough lead,TNT,or fire into some Finns,they will squeal all high pitched just like little girls.Hehehehe >:-p :mad: :mad:

They shout with anger and pain.

Beware. A wounded Finn is twice as much dangerous. :mad: :mad: :mad:

Originally posted by J Ruddy:

:mad:

Hey Abbott - did you remember to take any troops? All I've seen is a minefield and a bunch of trees...!

:mad:

Yes I have troops and they have been keeping an eye on you. Do I owe you a turn?

My power went out last night while my PC was sending your e-mail w/turn.. The mail with your turn is in my “sent items folder”. But I don’t know if my virus scan had finished with it yet.

Some teenager lost control of his car and slammed into a pole at about 65mph cutting my power for about an hour. All the occupants made it out of the wreck safely except the driver who was killed when the car burst into flames. Teen drivers die on that windy road four or five times a year or they kill someone else by going over the line and causing a head on collision. The speed limit is 45mph. I often drive that road, it is the back way into town from where I live and 50 mph is about top speed to be safe. The paper said 65 or 70 when the kid lost control of his car.

Well, the Flames season has been a total catastrophe so far. I'm almost speechless. However, my hometown team HIFK started suckingly as well, but they have improved greatly during last few games.

Surprisingly, the Maple Laughs are playing like a hockey team (apart from Berg, who is a very lame defenceman), even without injured <font size=-12>M. Sundin</font> (Is he married with Philly's <font size=-12>P. Forsberg</font> yet?)

In other regards, "the New NHL" is worth of watching. Lots of goals and zeebras and zambonis have done what they are expected to do. So far.

Originally posted by SSgt Viljuri:

Surprisingly, the Maple Laughs are playing like a hockey team (apart from Berg, who is a very lame defenceman), even without injured <font size=-12>M. Sundin</font> (Is he married with Philly's <font size=-12>P. Forsberg</font> yet?)

Even Kaptain Konkussion has been playing like he's a man possessed. I just might forgive him for being such a dick to the Greyhounds and Nordiques fans... on second thought, NEVER!!! :mad:

Originally posted by Sergei:

(snips)

Pffft. Professional sports. :rolleyes: :mad:

You know, not all people live in a harmony with the nature in a thick forest or wilderness. Using centuries old tricks to survive and get one's livelihood. Pinecones or not.

The World has changed since the 10th century or so, or even somefink. :rolleyes:;)