So, who's as Cheery as an angryolized TNT Waffle?

Sergei

Yeah, I was out all day. I actually had to pay attention to my wife today instead of playing CMBB.

No_one and I played the State Farm 79 scenario (available at my signature link) he as the Germans and I had the Russians. As stated above this is the first time I played him and in my opinion he plays well. His armor tactics and tank gunnery were both very good. I tried picking off his armor here and there with poor results. I was able to slow his attack a bit and inflict a few losses (not many) until about turn 30. I was finally able to knock out a few of his tanks as he was forced to increase the tempo of his attack toward the end of the battle.

I held two out of the three large victory flags when the battle ended on turn 39. The only thing I had going for me for much of the battle was the clock and I took heavy casualties. Overall I had a fun battle with a lively opponent who posses a good sense of humor. The points do not show it but he held the winning hand through most of the battle. Sometimes I do think his mom should up his dose of Ritalin.

no_one.JPG

• Replies 299
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Abbott,GAAHRHRHGAAHRHRHGAAGHHRGRHAH,wtf was that?!?!?! :mad: Don't get me wrong,that was a flattering review,but I wanted some anger,Maggot!I didn't do that to bloat my ego.What does it take to piss some people off around here and bring some anger back to the Waffle?!?!?!? aNGRY oUT lOUD :mad: :mad: Anyway,if you want to play another,or even test any new scenarios that you make,let me know.

Pseudo,that is great news!I have only been waiting for(ever)a week or so :mad: :mad:

Wallybob,sorry that you have jury duty.I would imagine that something as strenuous as that must seem like having a real job(for a change).You must be exhausted.I guess that's why the turns have stopped.

Sergie,your idle threats of bayonet charges are all well and good,but I would settle for anything out of your cowardly,weak-kneed,limp-wristed,hiding-in-the-woods Finns :mad:

[ November 12, 2005, 08:25 PM: Message edited by: no_one ]

Originally posted by no_one:

Abbott,GAAHRHRHGAAHRHRHGAAGHHRGRHAH,wtf was that?!?!?! :mad: I wanted some anger,Maggot!

Anyway,if you want to play another,or even test any new scenarios that you make,let me know.

:mad:

You wouldn’t like me when I'm angry, that’s why I moved to the mountains, anger management and all you know...

I am counting on it. As soon as I have another one built I will give you a holler and the whippin you so richly deserve!

Good game maggggggottttt!

Originally posted by PseudoSimonds:

no_one, you'll be happy to know I'm almost done setting up. You should probably have it tonight or maybe in the morning.

HA!I knew it was too good to be true,you turn teasing Maggot you! :mad: :mad: :mad:

Who else wants a turn? :D *dangles a turn above all the wriggling brood* Make some angry noises if you want it tongue.gif

GAGHRHRHAGAGRHRHAGGRHRHAGAGHRHRHAGRHRG :mad: :mad: :mad:

</font><blockquote>quote:</font><hr />Originally posted by PseudoSimonds:

no_one, you'll be happy to know I'm almost done setting up. You should probably have it tonight or maybe in the morning.

HA!I knew it was too good to be true,you turn teasing Maggot you! :mad: :mad: :mad:

</font>

</font><blockquote>quote:</font><hr />Originally posted by no_one:

</font><blockquote>quote:</font><hr />Originally posted by PseudoSimonds:

</font>

Hmmm,52-48 sounds like a draw to me tongue.gif Anyway,I still have not gotten the turn,Maggot.I wonder what the problem is? :mad:

52 > 48, maggot. The problem is probably that I was sending it to an older e-mail address of yours. So it's your fault for switching addresses. :mad: :mad: :mad:

But I am zee evil_genius,Magout.I shall have to remind you of that the best way I know how.A heavy dose of TNT!!!!11!11!!! and another W for me(yes,that rhymed)GAHHGRGHAHAHGRRHHAHGRGHAHRGGRAGRHRHHAGGHRHRHAGGRHRHRHGAGAAHHRHRGAAHHHRGRHAHAHGRRGHAHGRGRGAGAGHRHRHGAAGHRHRGAHHRGR :mad:

Ps,

Don't it tick you off when the words go of the forum edge like that?Muahahahahaah :mad:

An overwhelming 52-48 Canuckistani victory pour moi!! A crushed and demoralised W&C may now choose the setting of his next humiliation if he so wishes.

:mad:

:mad: :mad:

:mad: :mad: :mad:

GRRRRRARRRRG! I will find something sooooo lopsided that I am sure of a total victory. Something where you command an ammo-less sniper and I have a battalion. :mad: