So, who's as Cheery as an angryolized TNT Waffle?

Sergei

• Replies 299
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

All right, are you sissies done bleating about having to play as the Americans?

If it'll sweeten the pot any, I'll let you morons play as the Syrians, you can mod the American faces to be Darth Dubya, Emperor Cheney and Adolf Rumsfeld. I'll mod the Syrian faces to be Michael Moore, various moveon.org dweebs maybe with some Viggo and Penn thrown in for variety. Then we'll have a grand old time. :mad: :mad: :mad:

And while we wait, why not STFU and send me some turns. ...oh wait, I owe you maggots the turns ...nevermind. :mad: :mad: :mad:

Originally posted by rune:

DaveH

Go back to square 1. Who is making Modern Naval battles? The same people who made Down in Flames, and look, it is NOT the Battlefront guys. Do we have a time frame in mind for CM:SF, yep. However, I will let Steve decide when to announce it.

Rune

Rune, I understand BFC is not creating the game. This quote below, dated September 17, 2004, kind of led me to believe there would be a game available a little sooner.

Originally posted by Madmatt:

Battlefront.com is proud to announce the opening of the official MNB- WWII at Sea website complete with concept pictures, gameplay overview and a listing of the (current) playable ships.

It will be 13 months next Monday since the MNB forum was opened. I always associated BFC opening a game-specific forum on this website with the appearance of said game, no matter who actually produced that game.

For all I know CM:SF may be on disks already. On the other hand, it won't surprise me at all if there are still no new games under the Christmas trees this year.

Originally posted by Sergei:

Blech. ar15.gifarmy.gif

Which reminds me: For some odd reason, I happened to think of Master Goodale today, probably a random cosmic ray or something (I had my tinfoil helmet off at the time). Why hasn't he been around to offer his incomparable assessment of this new game?

Michael

Originally posted by mike_the_wino2:

</font><blockquote>quote:</font><hr />Originally posted by Soddball:

Or worse, play my Alpine Summer campaign all the way through.

Is this purtid pile of Brit droppings playable vs. AI or best against the idiots? </font>

Originally posted by Michael Emrys:

</font><blockquote>quote:</font><hr />Originally posted by Sergei:

Blech. ar15.gifarmy.gif

Which reminds me: For some odd reason, I happened to think of Master Goodale today, probably a random cosmic ray or something (I had my tinfoil helmet off at the time). Why hasn't he been around to offer his incomparable assessment of this new game?

Michael </font>

Originally posted by _UXcva:

Or worse, play my Alpine Summer campaign all the way through. :mad: :mad:

Where can I get the AS campaign? or please send via email in profile. Thanks </font>

Originally posted by _Axe_:

</font><blockquote>quote:</font><hr />Originally posted by _UXcva:

Or worse, play my Alpine Summer campaign all the way through. :mad: :mad:

Where can I get the AS campaign? or please send via email in profile. Thanks </font>