So, who's as Cheery as an angryolized TNT Waffle?

Sergei

• Replies 299
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Originally posted by Mike:

I need to owe more people turns - who wants a game?

I'm game, if you fancy a little TNT chucking action. I can only offer CMAKage, though, as that's all that's residing on my HD (20GB ain't what it used to be).

I tuned in to find out about CMx2. I, too, am seriously underwhelmed by Shock Force, but at least it saves any rummaging around in my PC's gubbins trying to upgrade a multitude of obsolete bits. What's the ETA for the spanking new WWII incarnation?

Here's to sugar on your strawberries,

Teddy

Originally posted by Edward Windsor:

</font><blockquote>quote:</font><hr />Originally posted by Mike:

I'm game, if you fancy a little TNT chucking action. I can only offer CMAKage, though, as that's all that's residing on my HD (20GB ain't what it used to be).

I tuned in to find out about CMx2. I, too, am seriously underwhelmed by Shock Force, but at least it saves any rummaging around in my PC's gubbins trying to upgrade a multitude of obsolete bits. What's the ETA for the spanking new WWII incarnation?

Here's to sugar on your strawberries,

Teddy </font>

That was the weakest challenge and acceptance of a challenge I have ever seen! :mad: Why not just pull each others hair and slap fight?aNGRY oUT lOUD!!!!!! :mad:
If any of you silly bitches think you're good enough to take me on, send me a setup and I'll try not to humiliate you.

Axis, Allies whatever whenever, but ye can keep yer stupid 900,000 point 150 turn 10km x 20km maps.

(CMAK & CMBB only, children - I don't do B-O!)

Originally posted by J Ruddy:

</font><blockquote>quote:</font><hr />That was the weakest challenge and acceptance of a challenge I have ever seen! :mad: Why not just pull each others hair and slap fight?aNGRY oUT lOUD!!!!!! :mad:

If any of you silly bitches think you're good enough to take me on, send me a setup and I'll try not to humiliate you.

Axis, Allies whatever whenever, but ye can keep yer stupid 900,000 point 150 turn 10km x 20km maps.

(CMAK & CMBB only, children - I don't do B-O!) </font>

Ha! J. J. the Cheery Waffle Thread Stalker here (and yes, you must ALL capitalize my title, my pweecious wittle maggoty crotch bulges.

So what does Google searching "maggot needs" bring to light? Lets take a gander at the top ten, shall we? I think it speaks for all of you sacks of putrid tea bags: :mad: :mad: :mad: :mad:

1) Maggots need access through an open wound. (like Prince Eugen, mainly)

2) Maggots need only feed for a day or two. (Unlike Axe, who kills and eats children for sport seven days a week)

3) Maggots need a supply of dead flesh in order to grow. (I think that speaks for most Canadian maggots)

4) Maggots need moisture, so if the wound is dry or sloughy, pretreat it for several days with a hydrogel dressing. (hydrogel dressing taste great on Aussie salads!)

5) Once in a while, the maggots would need to be removed ahead of time. (like all of you here) :mad:

6) After a few days, maggots need to be removed before they turn into flies. (Yeah, ALL of you need to be removed...before you breed again!)

7) Maggots need air so they will be found greedily munching on damp vegetable or other similar waste products in the open. (pretty much sums up life at no_one's house.) :mad:

8) The maggots need to *feel* slimier and more disgusting...give them more thickness and depth. (lots of thickness around here...not much depth though!) :mad: :mad:

9) "What asshole drowned a maggot?" (said by dike_the_weiner_2 after waking up in a pile of of his own vomit)

And, the Piece of Resistance <<< - pithy French phrase, not to be attempted by anyone...

10) The Maggot Page was written from scratch with a miniscule amount of knowledge and a lot of plagiarism...(pretty much sums up what I just did)

If I continually am forced to cease stalking this thread and post brilliant and confounding prose to offset the spittle that oozes from your sad, swollen, maggoty faces..well then just call me Word Master Genius and send me a damn blank check so I may buy you putrid sacks of spooge a clue!

The hell with all of you.

Originally posted by no_one:

That was the weakest challenge and acceptance of a challenge I have ever seen! :mad: Why not just pull each others hair and slap fight?aNGRY oUT lOUD!!!!!! :mad:

After being verbally slathered in deranged molten wibble by the incomparably frothing MG, everything else just seems so flaccid and meaningless. Still, just for old time's sake...

:mad: :mad: :eek: :mad: :mad:

Really rather furious Teddy

Edited, because I care

[ October 13, 2005, 01:23 PM: Message edited by: Edward Windsor ]

Originally posted by no_one:

Keep yer underpants on! I haven't the constitution to make it past the skid marks!

And the smell! :mad: No fecking way!

As me old pa used to say "There's a serious problem with a guy who wears the red frillies..." maybe yer not man enough to eat my lead after all...

:mad: :mad: :mad:

Originally posted by J. J.:

1) Maggots need access through an open wound. (like Prince Eugen, mainly)

ANGRY OUT LOUD !!! :mad: :mad:

There's a racing driver in Finland whose nick-name used to be J.J. He was a complete failure, of course. I expect you to fall short of even his standards.

I'm back. I too have been lurking a bit, but I'm back now. I'm OK in my new flat, I've got the internet and all. I'm now hunting for a day-time job, as my thirst for money isn't met by having only one, measly night-time occupation. I'll be having an interview today. I've decided that the job is mine. Oh yes. :mad: :mad:

No turns out yet, but I'll try and send some over the weekend.

An awful lot has happened since I last was here. I'm not hugely impressed by the setting of CM:SF, but I probably will be pleasantly surprised with the game anyway.

I'm also going to be buying CMC when it comes out. Every Waffler should collect the whole series. :mad:

Originally posted by J Ruddy:

sombody play with me please please please

All right already! Geez, not only here but this "new" maggot is posting in the Peng Pool as well, obviously without reading the rules! Well done Maggot I like that!

With your whiney Peng Pool posts and your feeble attempt at getting someone’s attention here I have decided *the crowd gasps* to come out of my self-induced CMBB retirement and play PBEM.

*Yawn* You do seem capable of a bit of wit with your posts on the forum so I will extend an offer of sending you the setup you obviously will not stop bothering us (any of us) about until you receive such.

On guard maggot!

Red Necked Dollar and a half

Originally posted by Edward Windsor:

</font><blockquote>quote:</font><hr />Originally posted by Mike:

I'm game, if you fancy a little TNT chucking action. I can only offer CMAKage, though, as that's all that's residing on my HD (20GB ain't what it used to be).</font>

Originally posted by Stalin's Organ:

Yes it is, but never mind that - I saw someone post something about a Kiwi vs German scenatio on AK a week or 2 ago, so I'll go see if I can find that...

Marvellous. I'm guessing I'm the Krauts and I'm hoping it's jam-packed with Big Cats. Send it along when you get a moment,

Chin chin,

Teddy