Battlefront is now Slitherine ×

They came to find out why a gnome Challenged Peng and they found Love

Originally posted by Michael Dorosh:

All I get from that long-drawn out story is a small giggle at the fact that you obviously have little idea that I remove my socks to urinate for reasons too obvious to repeat here.

Only has one pair, wants to keep them white, and never cleans the bathroom floor.

• Replies 286
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Originally posted by Lars:

</font><blockquote>quote:</font><hr />Originally posted by Michael Dorosh:

All I get from that long-drawn out story is a small giggle at the fact that you obviously have little idea that I remove my socks to urinate for reasons too obvious to repeat here.

Only has one pair, wants to keep them white, and never cleans the bathroom floor. </font>

Originally posted by Joe Shaw:

</font><blockquote>quote:</font><hr />Originally posted by Boo Radley:

...{snipped}...

p.s. Hey Shaw! Where's the damn podcast???

Well ... uh ... unforeseen difficulties ... technical ... um ... issues ... complications due to complexities ... delayed ... uh ... hmmmm

Joe </font>

Originally posted by Boo Radley:

</font><blockquote>quote:</font><hr />Originally posted by Joe Shaw:

...{snipped}...

Well ... uh ... unforeseen difficulties ... technical ... um ... issues ... complications due to complexities ... delayed ... uh ... hmmmm

Joe </font>

...{snipped}...

Joe </font>

Well not the ENTIRE podcast ... just the interview part ... again. I suspect that, the interview being with bauhaus, the program did a very "doggie" thing and barfed it up.

I've rescheduled for this weekend.

Joe

Did it barf it up the first time too? Oh, yeah, I remember, the technical difficulties had, ummm, technical difficulties. I refer to those difficulties as Joe.

Thanks to this despicable thread I now have images of Dorosh waving his deformed dangly thing at his own naked feet... a truly horrendous image... even without the obsessively watching Leeo

Well done y'all... I reckon Peng is mightily pleased

... kinda

Originally posted by bauhaus:

Well not the ENTIRE podcast ... just the interview part ... again. I suspect that, the interview being with bauhaus, the program did a very "doggie" thing and barfed it up.

I've rescheduled for this weekend.

Joe

Did it barf it up the first time too? Oh, yeah, I remember, the technical difficulties had, ummm, technical difficulties. I refer to those difficulties as Joe. </font>

I DO THE BEST I CAN WITH THE POOR TOOLS I AM GIVEN!

One of my many amazing abilities is the ability to read BETWEEN THE LINES... Joe, are you asking ME for a second interview?

Joe

We know, Joe.

And we'd all hoped you'd have been able to score that brain transplant before now, but gosh darn it, Gaylord is a tricksy guy and we've yet to hold him long enough for Nidan1 to administer the Mallet of Restful Sleep on him.

Originally posted by Sir 37mm:

One of my many amazing abilities is the ability to read BETWEEN THE LINES... Joe, are you asking ME for a second interview? </font>

Originally posted by Boo Radley:

Joe

We know, Joe.

And we'd all hoped you'd have been able to score that brain transplant before now, but gosh darn it, Gaylord is a tricksy guy and we've yet to hold him long enough for Nidan1 to administer the Mallet of Restful Sleep on him. </font>

There's a difference between reading between the lines and making up fantasies from the whole cloth.

If you say so... though I reckon you'll be dancing to another tune by the time you've interviewed flamingworthless

Joe

We know, Joe.

And we'd all hoped you'd have been able to score that brain transplant before now, but gosh darn it, Gaylord is a tricksy guy and we've yet to hold him long enough for Nidan1 to administer the Mallet of Restful Sleep on him. </font>