In space, no one can hear you Challenge Peng

Mace

Originally posted by Seanachai:

</font><blockquote>quote:</font><hr />Originally posted by Joe Shaw:

After all, I am nothing but the reflection of the wishes of the Olde Ones and when an Olde One speaks I listen ... if I listen REALLY hard sometimes it even makes sense ... Seanachai excluded of course.

Joe

I took the shop-lifted bottle of windex and discarded underpants out of your hands there at that Salt Lake City highway underpass where you were villainously smearing the windshields of tourist cars and made you the Justicar of the Peng Challenge Thread, and I can put you right back there.

You can't always get what you want

But if you try sometimes you might find

You get what you need...

Old Foul Joe, you have mocked and derided me at every turn for the last year. It is time that I remind you that you are the 'Igor' to my 'Master'...

No, wait, that's Boo...

Where the hell is Boo?

In any case, Justicar...I made you, and I can break you.

We're as near as dammit to the End of the Year, Joe. And I want to hear you say it.

Go on, Joe. Call me 'Mister Seanachai'. Do it.

In your inner-most, authoritarian heart, you know you need to... </font>

• Replies 307
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Originally posted by Joe Shaw:

So IF it IS permanent ... how would you, even with your authority as an Olde One, go about revoking it ... seeing as how it IS permanent and all?

Just one of those idle philosophical questions actually since it is completely and totally unnecessary due to the fact that I do the bidding of the Olde Ones in ALL things at ALL times ... except when I don't for the good of the CessPool.

Joe

I didn't say I'd 'revoke' it, Joe. That's simply not possible. I said that if you didn't call me 'Mister Seanachai', I'd break you.

There's all sorts of ways to break a man. To date, I'm familiar with 37 of them.

So just you get busy and call me 'Mister Seanachai', and I won't have to start on the repertoire.

I don't ask for much, you know.

But when I ask, I ask with the voice of a man, seated around a fire in the Wasteland, who's looking at the last inch of scotch in the bottle...

Originally posted by Seanachai:

they don't export their decent beers. So screw 'em.

The only decent Aussie beer in my opinion is Hahn Premium and more or less anything from Tasmania.

When In New Zealand, Steinlager is the go, however as for the rest of the Australian 'beer', its best left to the suburban white trash that infect this land.

I regard myself as a beer snob...I know what i like and its not Aussie swill...or Budweiser...

Originally posted by Stuka:

</font><blockquote>quote:</font><hr />Originally posted by Seanachai:

they don't export their decent beers. So screw 'em.

The only decent Aussie beer in my opinion is Hahn Premium and more or less anything from Tasmania.

When In New Zealand, Steinlager is the go, however as for the rest of the Australian 'beer', its best left to the suburban white trash that infect this land.

I regard myself as a beer snob...I know what i like and its not Aussie swill...or Budweiser... </font>

Damn, 3 cans of Carlton MID, got rid of that Budweiser before I started on anything better....necked the Corona....then tidied up that Godawful West Aussie 'redback Bitter' ****e....ye gods!...it tastes like a bad home brew thats gone off....feck....better get that Stella into me before my taste buds walk out en masse...

Oh and Seanachai, I been good...to good to share the details with this pack of mutant fungal spores....perhaps i shall email you all proper like....when we are sober...

look...theres one with a little 'Emry's' name tag on its collar......

Bah! I wave my hand at you. You shouldn't make mock of an evil bastard that you couldn't beat with a scout axe in either hand, Stuka fella.

Nothing is more evil than those who've lived past their time, take it from me. Nor more powerful.

Hmmm....think I'll try the Italian 'Peroni Nastro Azzurro' now....

Ummmm...num, numms.....

I'll stay with the scotch, damn your Aussie soul. And the cheap cigar.

Is there any here to bandy words with me? Is there any here who would choose to match me, insult for insult? Is there any here with the hair to address me?

What's with this 'Stoat' bugger? Pah! Step up, you small, dying creatures. Get in the fecking queue, and make it sting, eh? Must I always abuse my peers, and never take to task the sniveling weasels that seek to replace us?!

BRING ME GIANTS!

It's winter in Minnesota. Most of you lot are too weak to cope. Here, the seasons hit like hammers. Aussies, Limeys, Easterners, Southerners, Texans. You're like children pretending to understand the realities of the world.

Here in Minnesota we understand about the world. The Land kills the weak. But the weak have rights, too. Here, the strong make a place for the weak.

We may despise you, but we will preserve you. We will give you sanctuary.

I'm sure you're laughing. All you lot of weaklings from pleasant climes. You come here, and you do a winter. And you'll know. Our State will kill you without a thought. Ask Lars.

I've got some Jamesons here with your name on it.....

Good on you, then, eh! Damn good Catholic whisky. I'm going off to wander the neighbourhood. It's bloody cold out. But I'm never alone, see? Because that bastard Berli sent me his old iPod. So I've got all that music, eh, to take me out of myself while I stump my way through the late night streets.

I bought some new light-weight headphones tonight, so I could put a proper soundtrack to winter, and that late night, near-death experience.

If I make it back home, later on, you'll hear more from me.

Winter is a glory. If you screw-up, you die. Who could ask for more than that from the Land? But until it puts me down, I shall listen to the Rolling Stones, and Counting Crows, and Pink Floyd, and Altan, and any number of others...

And trust in the fact that I am from the North, and of the North, and that if it's my time to die, then I shall die in the North.

I pity you lot who know the seasons as less than the risk of death...

Originally posted by dalem:

Seanachai.

Your phone is busy.

I hate you with the power of a thousand novae.

I am up if you wish to call me.

Yeah, and my phone is busy, and I should be hated with the power of a thousand novae. And I could call you, you lame whore, but I'm presently typing, don't you see?

Response?

Who's for a jolly singsong, then, eh? An old favourite...

When I tell you that I love you

Don't test my love

Accept my love, don't test my love

Cause maybe I don't love you all that much

Don't ask what kind of music I'm gonna play tonight

Just stay awhile, hear for yourself awhile

And if you must put me in a box, make sure it's a big box

With lots of windows

And a door to walk through

And a nice high chimney

So we can burn burn burn everything that we don't like

And watch the ashes fly up to Heaven

Maybe all the way to India

I'd like that

All the ancient kings came to my door

They said "Do you want to be an ancient king too?"

I said "Oh yes very much

But I think my timing's wrong"

They said "Time is relative

Or did you misread Einstien"

I said "Do you really mean it?"

They said "What do you think we come here for

Our goddamn health or something?"

Everybody's waiting for the Messiah

The Jews are waiting

The Christians are waiting

Oh so are the Muslims

It's like everybody's waiting

They been waiting a long time

I know how I hate to wait

Like even for a bus or something

An important phone call

So I can imagine how darned impatient

Everyone must be getting

So I think it's time now

Time to reveal myself

I am the Messiah

I am the Messiah

Yes I think you heard me right

I am the Messiah

I was gonna wait till next year

Build up the suspense a little

Make it a really big surprise

But I could not resist

It's like when you got a really big secret

You're just bursting to tell someone

It was kinda like that with this

And now that I've told you

I feel this great weight lifted

Dr. Nusbaum was right

He's my therapist

He said get it out in the open

I spent ten whole days in Jerusalem

Mmmm Jerusalem sweet Jerusalem

And all I ate was olives

Nothing but olives

Mountains of olives

It was a good ten days

I like olives

I like you too

So When I tell you that I love you

Don't test my love

Accept my love, don't test my love

Cause maybe I don't love you all that much

Jerusalem

-Dan Bern

Every day that I post on this Forum, I'm confronted by the fact that I post on this Forum. I encounter lives that have nothing to do with my own. And I impose my own, rather feckless silly life, on everyone else that posts here.

Sometimes, I'm not sure what keeps me posting. Is it simple hubris? Arrogance? Idiocy? But I know what keeps me coming back.

It's that touch of magic I only ever got previously from music. I've met a great lot of folk that I'd never otherwise meet. Marines. Soldiers. Aussies. Brits. Canadians. Kiwis. Grogs. Foreigners. Idjits. Fools.

I feel...blessed. It's like I've received a great benediction. Neo-con whores, donkeys, Ladies. Peng. Berli.

You lot.

All of you.

It has all...been amazing. Finns. Latvians. South-African Frenchies. Wine, women and song.

Best damn place I've ever been.

So I bring what I have to it. My arrogance, my anger, my words. My losses. My joys. My sense of place. My stories. My sense of myth. My love.

It may not be enough. Not compared to what you've all given to me.

But if I was to worry about that sort of thing, about the imbalance between what I've ever contributed to what I've enjoyed, I'd never stop cursing.

Well, but let's face it. I will never stop cursing. You cocksuckers.

So, the ending of a year, and the beginning of another. And I still seem to be here. Goddamnit.

Everything slips through these cold fingers

Like trying to hold water, trying to hold sand

Close your eyes and make a wish, and listen to the singer

One more round, bartender, pour a double if you can