In space, no one can hear you Challenge Peng

Mace

• Replies 307
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Originally posted by OGSF:

Didye ken tha "Qatar" as tha ainly country tha's name starrrts wi' a "Q"? An' Yemen as tha ainly wun tha' starrts wi' a "Y"? An' Oman as tha ainly wun tha' starrrts wi' a "O"?

Whay about 'Yugoslavia' dumbass? and Oddstralia?... sigh... pseudo Scots these days hmmmm?

Originally posted by Stuka:

</font><blockquote>quote:</font><hr />Originally posted by OGSF:

Didye ken tha "Qatar" as tha ainly country tha's name starrrts wi' a "Q"? An' Yemen as tha ainly wun tha' starrts wi' a "Y"? An' Oman as tha ainly wun tha' starrrts wi' a "O"?

Whay about 'Yugoslavia' dumbass? and Oddstralia?... sigh... pseudo Scots these days hmmmm? </font>

on to more important news, my dear brother who knows me only too well, decided to impart upon my goodself as a christmas gift a box of a mixed dozen 'boutique' beers...

(i) Stella Artois (not bad, once a personal favourite)

(ii) Bitburger (better, was a personal favourite right after the stella)

(iii)Hoegaarden (pretty yummy, right up there with the best)

(iv) Corona (tried and true, dependable)

(v) Crown Lager (supposed to be Australia's 'finest', I'd argue otherwise)

(vi) Peroni Nastro Azzurro (Tasty, shame its Italian, tends to surrender easily)

(vii) Redback Bitter (West Australian beer only known to me via its bad reputation)

(viii) Amsterdam Mariner (not bad, cheap dutch grog, gets upside your head easily)

(ix) Beez Neez (another West Aussie beer, therefore bound to be crap)

(x) Carlsberg (bottle says Danish, however small print says brewed under licence therefore a 5 on the crapometer.

(xi) James Boags Premium (God's own Tasmanian beer, clear, sharp and ballsy)

and heres where it all went wrong...

(xii) Budweiser! WTF!!! "King of Beers"? Pulease....king of cats piss more like....we hates it.... 'merkin beer and 'boutique' being used in the same breath?...c'mon...... a moronic ox or what?....I reckon I'll sue.....

and to think I shelled out on a whole carton (24) Coronas for him.....

Huuuumph!

(xii) Budweiser! WTF!!! "King of Beers"? Pulease....king of cats piss more like....we hates it.... 'merkin beer and 'boutique' being used in the same breath?...c'mon...... a moronic ox or what?....I reckon I'll sue.....

and to think I shelled out on a whole carton (24) Coronas for him.....

Huuuumph!

What's this? Smutty actually right about something??? What is the world coming to? Well, even a broken clock, or as in this case, an upside down one running backwards...

I suppose the most charitable interpretation is that your bro sent the Bud to you as a teaser, a twit. The only use I ever found for the stuff was emergency engine degreaser. I suppose you might be able to clean your paint brushes in it...

Michael

Maybe it's the Shiraz, maybe it's the Glenfiddich (it was a gift, Berli), but...I'm suddenly filled with an appreciation of all of you lot.

What I'm mainly appreciating is that I know you, and 98% of you are far, far away.

I hope that all of you have gotten everything you wanted, and not what you deserved.

Originally posted by Lars:

Ditto that.

Stay safe NG cavscout, have a Merry a Chistmas as possible, and we'll kick back the Tom & Jerry's for you.

Yeah, yeah. I've actually had breakfast with the bugger, Lars.

It was a very good breakfast. And, Lars, just so you know...you'd have been kicking back the Tom & Jerry's ever since that worthless bastard Dalem left you waiting on his front steps.

How many marsupials am I holding up, Lars?

NG Cavscout, a good New Year to you. Remember, if you want to get out of doing National Service, you could simply admit that you know us.

When the train left the station, it had two lights on behind,

Yeah, the train left the station, it had two lights on behind,

Yeah, the train left the station, it had two lights on behind,

Well, the blue light was my baby and the red light was my mind.

All my love’s in vain.

It's a quiet night in Minnesota. The snow lies deep, and cold. Everything looks like a fecking Christmas card.

But in one apartment, there's the sound of music, and cursing.

And there's a score of harebrained children

They're all locked in the nursery

They got earphone heads they got dirty necks

They're so 20th century

Well they queue up for the bathroom

'Round about 7:35

Don'cha think we need a woman's touch to make it come alive?

MERRY CHRISTMAS, YOU SHOWER! AHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA!

Let's hope the year coming is more than you lot of swine deserve.

(i) Stella Artois (not bad, once a personal favourite)

Actually, I ended up at a 'beer tasting' (frankly, it was simply a 'beer swilling' event hosted by the local distributor) at Epcot Center at Disney World. One of the bottles (I'd taken a table for two with it's silver bucket of mixed beers, and growled at anyone who looked like they might sit at my table to share 'my' beers) was Stella Artois. I'd never had it before.

When the 'Instructor' started her spiel about the beers in our buckets, she asked if anyone there was familiar with 'Stella Artois', and this Brit couple raised their hands, and the wife said: "Yes. In England, we call it 'Wife Beater'."

It was fairly tasty.

(iv) Corona (tried and true, dependable)

A fairly limp beer. Not disgusting, and Papa Khann loves it.

(x) Carlsberg (bottle says Danish, however small print says brewed under licence therefore a 5 on the crapometer.

Once, one of the finest, most destructive Danish beers going. I believe that 'Carlsberg Elefant' is still brewed in Denmark. 5 of these would rip the arse out of even an Australian.

Do you know, this American beer is frankly piss.

But it's better than Australians deserve. Because they don't export their decent beers. So screw 'em.

Originally posted by Joe Shaw:

After all, I am nothing but the reflection of the wishes of the Olde Ones and when an Olde One speaks I listen ... if I listen REALLY hard sometimes it even makes sense ... Seanachai excluded of course.

Joe

I took the shop-lifted bottle of windex and discarded underpants out of your hands there at that Salt Lake City highway underpass where you were villainously smearing the windshields of tourist cars and made you the Justicar of the Peng Challenge Thread, and I can put you right back there.

You can't always get what you want

But if you try sometimes you might find

You get what you need...

Old Foul Joe, you have mocked and derided me at every turn for the last year. It is time that I remind you that you are the 'Igor' to my 'Master'...

No, wait, that's Boo...

Where the hell is Boo?

In any case, Justicar...I made you, and I can break you.

We're as near as dammit to the End of the Year, Joe. And I want to hear you say it.

Go on, Joe. Call me 'Mister Seanachai'. Do it.

In your inner-most, authoritarian heart, you know you need to...