Peng in the New Year, with a Bacchanalian Challenge to Party Like it's 1999!

Originally posted by rleete:

</font><blockquote>quote:</font><hr />Originally posted by Stuka:

you sure don't stay around because you have any skill at the game....

And? Sheesh, next thing you'll be talking about win/loss records and playing without being gamey. Damn competitive type. Might as well be talking to a waffler.

Sherriff Joe! Get the brick! Stuka is a dirty ladder player! </font>

• Replies 301
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Originally posted by Boo Radley:

I always wanted to be a door to door spats salesman, but sadly, the elegant life was just not for me.

Nonsense my lad, elegance is as elegance does ... as some might say.

In YOUR case the tatty bathrobe, days old beard and mismatched socks are the epitome of elegance ... especially so in Ohio.

Joe

Originally posted by Joe Shaw:

</font><blockquote>quote:</font><hr />Originally posted by Boo Radley:

I always wanted to be a door to door spats salesman, but sadly, the elegant life was just not for me.

Nonsense my lad, elegance is as elegance does ... as some might say.

In YOUR case the tatty bathrobe, days old beard and mismatched socks are the epitome of elegance ... especially so in Ohio.

Joe </font>

merry xmasss and massive new year for all.

may strange lusts and terrifying memories of last year change in to wild rich kidz party ...or joke for for the servants...

now fug yall all ..nah

Originally posted by Joe Shaw:

</font><blockquote>quote:</font><hr />Originally posted by Stuka:

Theres no bigger load of Dicks than these snivelling whelps is there?

Hmmm, perhaps ... it has the merit of being short ... you may take that any way you like.</font>

Mace's post prompted this musing----actually it didn't but I specialize in non sequitors.

If King Kong battled Peng Pong in Hong Kong who would prevail? And would Peter Jackson try to buy the movie rights? And would Fay Wray, Jessica Lange or Naomi Watts even care about the outcome?

Originally posted by GreenBlade:

Mace's post prompted this musing----actually it didn't but I specialize in non sequitors.

If King Kong battled Peng Pong in Hong Kong who would prevail? And would Peter Jackson try to buy the movie rights? And would Fay Wray, Jessica Lange or Naomi Watts even care about the outcome?

JeansFrayed ... you have no email address in your profile and only USA as a location ... that is insufficient.

That is also good since your post was so lame and now we have a good reason to ignore you.

[iGNORE] ...

Joe

It was a dark and stormy night. As Edna hastened back to her father's mansion, she sometimes imagined that she caught a glimpse of a dark, sinster shape flitting furtively among the storm-tortured brambles along the drive. A chill, not the product of the night's cold, made her shudder and draw the fur collar of her cape closer to her throat. Just as she was about to make the safety of the entranceway, with its massive oaken door, there came a cry that split the night, a cry from the primordial depths of prehistoric time, and she knew in that instant...

Originally posted by Mace:

</font><blockquote>quote:</font><hr />Originally posted by Speedy:

Damn you Mace I was first.

Waddaya mean, your were first?

I'm old enough to be your da...big brother, so I was first!!!

btw got the shorts ready for tomorrow? </font>